It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White woman blocks black man from going into his home -Inspirational

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: usernameconspiracy
a reply to: one4all

I can one hundred percent promise you, I would not end up in any court of law for refusing to identity myself to a fellow tenant in an apartment complex. That's simply asinine.

If you were entered into a legal Lease or Contract that stipulated such disclosure by Residents to fellow Residents ...I believe you would in fact end up in a Court of Law...a Civil one...after you were Evicted or had Punative measures connected to Breach of Lease or Contract imposed by the Group you were a part of …..you do not have to provide I.D to identify you yourself you have to show that you legally have a right to be there...and you have to willingly comply....showing a key is enough inviting the Concerned Person to accompany you to your destination to show you belong by interactions with insitu Residents is enough....Residents entered into these Agreements willfully ignoring someone insitu demanding such validation is a Breach of Lease or Contract.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

O.k., well, for one thing.....that was kinda poorly written story. I guess the woman was fired because she worked for the Apartment Company?

Then this:

The woman can be seen standing in the doorway of the apartment complex in video that Toles taped on his cellphone. She repeatedly asks Toles what unit he lives in as Toles asks her to move out of his way.

So, typical for these people, he won't answer her question or identify himself, just tries to blow past her.

Sounds to me like he's fishing for a lawsuit.

But whatever...........its St. Louis. What would you expect? From what I gather the blacks in St. Louis are forever looking for a problem with whitey. This is supposedly a "minority business" per the article and obviously managing apartment housing for POC, why did they hire this white cracker in the first place?

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

I know I'm right. Racism is thinking you're superior to another race. Prejudice is a preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience.

It wouldn't be so bad if the media didn't feel they had to earn their keep with click bait.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

originally posted by: oloufo
a reply to: LSU2018

Maybe you are right. Don't know her, wasn't there as it happens. Fear is growing. A society of fear is doomed.

I guess you are OK with a stranger following you into your home then. After all, what is there to fear according to you.
What's your home address, I want to visit.

SMH

I think there's something more to this. No way she follows him into his home if she's afraid. I'm not saying setup, but something stinks here.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

They both live in the building being filed.

She works for another minority owned apartment building, not the one being filmed, which has since fired her.

He simply wanted to get to his apartment.
He is not suing, and is asking people to send the lady positive vibes.
I think he was filming to make sure he wouldn't be accused of something like assaulting her or ending up shot etc.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
I think there's something more to this. No way she follows him into his home if she's afraid. I'm not saying setup, but something stinks here.

Did you watch the video? She came across as drunk, on drugs or just plain retarded with her speech and mannerisms.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure the headline should read "Native woman blocks black man" because statistically she's probably 1.8% Native which is twice the necessary value.

Apart from that, its a bit sad she decided this was necessary or appropriate.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

They dont even comprehend what you are saying , they are to busy in attack and insult mode and to stubborn to see it any other way.

IT is a secure building.

If someone comes in your yard you want to know who the F### he is and why he is there.

On with the attack me posts about it not being the same thing . But it really is.

Secure building ...
edit on 16-10-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I heard she lost her job. That’s probably a bit much, but I don’t know what her job is.
Her claim she felt scared doesn’t make sense since she got into an elavator with him.

Not sure why she needed to harass him further and call the police after she saw he really did live there.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

The women was acting a little bitchy from the get go, which was rude... No reason she couldn't have just smiled and explained she felt uncomfortable letting a stranger into the building.

But then again, she's under no obligation to let a stranger into her building and the guy was totally out of line, by demanding to be let in, without swiping his card.

End of the day, I think they both need to learn some manners.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
She seemed quite coherent to me.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

there are a lot of other cases very similar. This is a pool one. Very similar,
The lady provided her address twice, not once, but twice, but it wasn't good enough, the HOA guy wanted more more more.
When is it enough? If it seems strange, it is because it is, and a lot of people have experienced it. It is only now being shown because people are filming this craziness. There is no fear, it is just azzhats trying to be the HOA police. Now I don't know if they are really racist, or profiling or what, but it sure seems like it in some of these cases.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I have been refused entry to my Common Area on more than one occasion even from People who I recognised...no Key no get in...full stop....and I have appealed to different People to no avail....and some have simply let me in....I once came home late from a SpeakEasy without my Common Area Keys which I had lost and I managed to wait for a Tenant who just let me in....then as I made my way to My Home I was engaged by another Tenant who asked me if I was looking for someone and if I lived in the Complex....I laughed and told my Story and then invited the kind Man to accompany me to my Home after showing him my House Key....as soon as he saw the key slide in he said thank you and goodnight....lol...I THANKED HIM BACK and went to bed.

I once stood outside in a Storm wet and freezing cold for over 2 hours waiting for delivery of a Key for me as multiple People entered and exited the Building NOT ALLOWING ME INSIDE... I was so miffed I almost moved...but reason prevailed...I cut an extra Common area key and hid it on the Property outside the BUilding….saved me more than once.

I also witnessed a Fellow Tenant get K.Oed..stone-cold....in a Common Area Parking Lot where he had decided it was his right to urinate and he refused to refrain ...within visual range of many homes....I just didnt get a good look at the person who came out of the Building to demand he stop.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

It's a he said, she said scenario. He said he had already swiped his card, she said he didn't.
I don't know how she would have known since she is on the inside. Who knows.
I'm just glad I don't live in an apartment!

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
They dont even comprehend what you are saying...

No one does!

Because it's like reading....something...that Captain....James...T..Kirk...wrote.

Captains...log, stardate one...seven...fourthreenine. While passing through a...cosmic cloud, I noticed something.....peculiar....everyone.....asked me...for indent-....tification. Identification. Spock! Use....your instruments.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

They dont even comprehend what you are saying , they are to busy in attack and insult mode and to stubborn to see it any other way.

IT is a secure building.

If someone comes in your yard you want to know who the F### he is and why he is there.

On with the attack me posts about it not be the same thing . But it really is.

Secure building ...

The man said he lived there. It was his right to be there. If the paranoid dame was smart, she'd leave it to the authorities. Why? Because she couldn't do # about it anyway, if he was not a resident and chose to physically assault/confront her.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

So she loses her job because she asked to know what apartment he lived in...........and by a company that wasn't even the managing company of that particular building?

Sounds to me like they were looking for any reason possible to fire her.

She needs to move to the 'burbs.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
...I cut an extra Common area key and hid it on the Property outside the BUilding….

Sounds to me that you violated your building's security protocols by fabricating a duplicate key and secreting it elsewhere where any vagabond could find it. You should be detained, held for questioning and then tortured by a gaggle of internet tough guys hell bent on administering street justice because that's how they do it there.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I bet you really wanted to be a cop, didn't you?

Or Batman.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
So she loses her job because she asked to know what apartment he lived in...

And from physically blocking him form entering, and from following him into the elevator and then following him to his apartment. Because she wanted to be friends, which she appeared to imply at the end in a little CYA gesture.

Sounds to me like they were looking for any reason possible to fire her.

I think it was more because she was an efftard.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join