It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White woman blocks black man from going into his home -Inspirational

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
Just show the old crazy bi### your ID.

If there was some white vagrant methhead in the same common area this black man would want to know if he belongs.

Why? That guy had absolutely no responsibility to show her anything. I guess it's cool if people randomly demand that you prove who you are?

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

just because he is a black man don't mean he can sexually harras a white woman. If she just comes back with the story she thinks he sexually harassed him one time many years ago her actions would immediately go from being a racist white woman to poor victim and that bad bad man.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: one4allGood post..

But he was black and she was white.

So OUTRAGE.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: usernameconspiracy

If there was some white vagrant methhead in the same common area this black man would want to know if he belongs.

Why? That guy had absolutely no responsibility to show her anything. I guess it's cool if people randomly demand that you prove who you are?

if I lived in a private building and paid extra for it to be secure and private I would have no problem whipping out my ID.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

You okay over there, buddy?

Lol, there's nothing more tough than a guy so eager and willing to call the cops after failing to assert his dominance.

I would love for you to try to stop me from entering my home, especially for no other reason than your own insecurities. I might actually give you a reason to call the cops.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: usernameconspiracy

I reserve the right to protect my and my neighbors property. Ask zimmerman this has been argued over before and the courts agree we do have a right.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro

You'll figure it out.

Let me put it another way then :

What were you insinuating?

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: usernameconspiracy

Proper vigilantism you dont carry a gun, while calling the cops is an asinine and wuss concept altogether.

While they dont now if you have a gun and even if they assume you dont they might decide you're even less desirable to have to deal with ("crazy white boy") that you have the balls to run them off your block.

Eventually you hear random gun shots, outside your house, they dont like having an entire block to run game cut off to them.

And once the cops do figure out youre the local vigilante type then they mark you too.

And then its time to move.

edit on 16-10-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: theantediluvian

You want to play coy...go for it...I will still query you and still call the police if you refuse to comply and further more if you gut it out and push it to the limit and the Police show up...and THEN you state who you are and how you belong where you are...I am still pressing charges....

Pressing charges for what? Failure to comply with your imagined authority?

and then I am taking it to the next level and you or the lease holder or contractual participant will be REMEDIATED LEGALLY as far as can be done.

Lmao. Which is nothing because you have no authority to demand anyone's papers Nazi hall monitor and there's no punishment for failure to comply with your "demands."

Side note: "query?" Not American by any chance?

This is getting funny now....lol...lol...The AUTHORITY.....is found within the Group-Agreement which covers the Common Area of the PRIVATE BUILDING YOU ARE STANDING IN ...are you still with me....LMAO......you can do it if you just try a bit harder ok.....IF YOU ARE A MEMBER OF THIS GROUP that is entered into this agreement or IF YOU ARE A PROXY REPRESENTATIVE OF SAID MEMBER....then you WILL KNOW THE RULES and you will immediately willingly and happily SAY WHO YOU ARE AND PROVIDE ADEQUATE PROOF OF THIS AS PER THE GROUP-AGREEMENT.

The Common Area is vetted as a PRIVATE RESIDENCE which is owned managed and policed by the GROUP.

Anyone who is a Member or Representative of a Member of the Common Area Group Agreement with a LEGAL RIGHT to be in the PRIVATE RESIDENCE can request confirmation of eligibility to be present on or within the Property of ANY PERSON OR PERSONS found within the CONFINES OF THE COMMON AREA …..and yes Dorothy you MUST COMPLY to said request if you are engaged on or about this PRIVATE PROPERTY ...remember you are in a PRIVATE RESIDENCE....run by a Group.....you are not on the street in THE PUBLIC DOMAIN .

I noticed you didn't answer the question regarding if you were American.
I am curious for that answer as well.
So?...

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

if I lived in a private building and paid extra for it to be secure and private I would have no problem whipping out my ID.

I would even say I would be glad there was someone like this woman making sure people who didnt belong there were not there.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Some people are good little do-bees and some people don't enjoy having twats like in the Original Post accost us where we have a legal right to go without having to show our papers. She's rather fortunate that he was a level headed person both during and after.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

So?...

Canadian.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

I can play internet tough guy too. If I live in residence then it is my right to feel safe in my home, so if someone little twit, like you steps up to me, you are getting dropped. I will then call the police and say "some person just harassed me to the point, I felt fear for my life which I why used my legal right to defend myself".

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Jefferton

So?...

Canadian.

Oh, weird.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Ahh...a loaded question. You'll figure that out too.

link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: MisterSpock

If they both live in the same apartment I'd say they are both equally oppressed.
People are a lot more similar than they like to think. (most of us anyways)

people forget we are not seperated bye race religion or political party we are seperated bye money all other seperations are there to mask the real one

if you think otherwise look at our justice system

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
All the guy had to do was answer, "I'm visiting so in so". This way when CSI is there later, at least someone can testify.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro
All the guy had to do was answer, "I'm visiting so in so".

He didn't even have to do that, it's none of her business.

And if she's concerned about him being prepared to commit criminal activity she can call the local police force, which she is obviously not a member of.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Got us a bona fide George Zimmerman right here. Ready to clean up the street of all he thinks don't belong, even if they do.

Let's just pretend I live in an apartment complex and by sheer coincidence, you also live in that apartment complex. I enter the parking area (gated or not, doesn't really matter) and you see me. You don't like the looks of me and decide to play school hall monitor. My first reaction is to look at you like, "what the hell is this nut job going off about?"

You decide that me completely ignoring your inane rant about who I am and what I'm doing there is not okay and choose to escalate the situation. What happens next that doesn't land YOU in jail? You demand information even louder? Do you assault me? Do you pull a weapon as I tell you to kindly go eff yourself?

Because I don't have to reply to your demands at all. Even if I DIDN'T live there, but was visiting a friend, I would not spend ten seconds dealing with that kind of insanity. God forbid I wear a hoodie and show up unannounced in YOUR parking lot!

First off we are discussing inside not outside...so for clarity and simplicitys sake lets keep it that way ok....2ndly you are inserting criminal actions to back you skewed world-view so the even louder escalation goes...the assault me goes...the pull a weapon goes.....this is silly.....we live in a Civilised World with Civic Authorities who support us....your tart little arse will end up in a Court of Law wether you believe it like it or understand it or not....and any concerned Citizen will not have to break the law to make the law work as you illustrated....all they have to do is snap a picture of you then speed dial the Authorities...and make sure to follow up.

Do you understand even the most basic concepts of Private property and Public Domain property????...no way you do....look it up before you reply again please...it is simple and straightforward.

Claiming Ignorance of the Law wont get you very far.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join