It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White woman blocks black man from going into his home -Inspirational

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: usernameconspiracy

Got us a bona fide George Zimmerman right here. Ready to clean up the street of all he thinks don't belong, even if they do.

God help the person who has the audacity to open a bag of Skittles in the common area!

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

He didn't even have to do that, it's none of her business.

What's really amazing is the same folks who show up in every thread to work themselves into a lather about law enforcement being out of line show up here and suddenly have no problem with one person accosting another person, or one person demanding another person prove who they are for no reason other than the person asking demands it.

The level of hilarity is off the charts now.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: one4all

You okay over there, buddy?

Lol, there's nothing more tough than a guy so eager and willing to call the cops after failing to assert his dominance.

I would love for you to try to stop me from entering my home, especially for no other reason than your own insecurities. I might actually give you a reason to call the cops.

It would be illegal to stop you from entering your own home so I would not do that......the Cops are your single and last chance kiddo.....be thankfull they are there for you.

Your rendition of asserting Dominance within this conversational dynamic happens to encompass criminal acts.

However under such legal terms as an agreed upon engagement with both Parties willing....lol...you may learn the textbook definition of remediation.I don't break the law to make the law.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

What's really amazing is the same folks who show up in every thread to work themselves into a lather about law enforcement being out of line show up here and suddenly have no problem with one person accosting another person, or one person demanding another person prove who they are for no reason other than the person asking demands it.

It is funny when u demand ID from everyone you talk to .

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: maddawg123
a reply to: one4all

I can play internet tough guy too. If I live in residence then it is my right to feel safe in my home, so if someone little twit, like you steps up to me, you are getting dropped. I will then call the police and say "some person just harassed me to the point, I felt fear for my life which I why used my legal right to defend myself".

I am not a Gangster and I follow the Law...now....not like these fellas.....LMAO.www.youtube.com...

link   
a reply to: notsure1

if I lived in a private building and paid extra for it to be secure and private I would have no problem whipping out my ID.

If you watch the video, she says he needs to buzz in, he says he did,
he said, she said.
(Most private building only require a keycard. not id)
He then shows her his keycard, but then it doesn't look like her cute keycard. See where I'm going. He then goes to his apartment and magically is able to open the door. At what point is it security vs. harassment?

link   

originally posted by: notsure1

Let us know if you want to join the conversation with comments that actually make sense.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

If I ever decide to move from Casa Augie I will certainly get myself an apartment with a neat little Brown Shirt security system like the one in the Original Post, although I will request they use Dobermans instead of that rat thing she had on a leash. An zen I will gladly hand over my paperz, it vill be somessing to experience.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
At what point is it security vs. harassment?

Pretty much from the beginning where she blocked him from entering.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
In blocks like this you get criminals who wait for some one to open the
door and then they Push in before they can close the door.
they then brake in and steal things.
you have to have lived in one of them to know this.

She sees him waiting at the door.
She did not know this man and he Pushes in as she goes out.
what she did is correct!
all he had to do was open the door again.
But he Could NOT.

just wait for the news that he dos not live there.

edit on 16-10-2018 by buddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Let us know if you want to join the conversation with comments that actually make sense.

UH huh. lol

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: notsure1

if I lived in a private building and paid extra for it to be secure and private I would have no problem whipping out my ID.

If you watch the video, she says he needs to buzz in, he says he did,
he said, she said.
(Most private building only require a keycard. not id)
He then shows her his keycard, but then it doesn't look like her cute keycard. See where I'm going. He then goes to his apartment and magically is able to open the door. At what point is it security vs. harassment?

IMO, when she decided to follow him into the elevator. If she was concerned with him not being a valid resident of the building at that point, she should have called the building management....NOT took it upon herself to follow. Door security is one thing, following someone is entirely another.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
OMG god if this was a white guy , (which I bet this crazy bi### has asked plenty of them over her years there )

No one would care or ever even have heard about this. Now you guys all care because black guy.

You are the problem not this crazy bi###

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

"I'll gladly pay more for extra security for my apartment, and by 'extra security' I mean paying more to the landlord so that my fellow tenants, who will not get the extra money I pay in rent, can stop me and any of my guests at any time we have the audacity to leave the apartment and demand that we provide proof of our identity and right to be there!"

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

a reply to: usernameconspiracy

Got us a bona fide George Zimmerman right here. Ready to clean up the street of all he thinks don't belong, even if they do.

God help the person who has the audacity to open a bag of Skittles in the common area!

"I would give you a good walloping sir! But I can not engage in unauthorized fisticuffs, while the civic authorities are on the way, for your failing to comply with my demand for your papers."

Tough guy talk.
edit on 16-10-2018 by karmicecstasy because: Ha ha ha..................

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: buddha

Watch the video at 1:06 she says "you don't have a Key Fob"
He fubles keys and shows her
she says "if you have that then OK"

She herself is acknowledging he has the keys to enter!

End of story!

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
I didnt come to ATS to read biggotted racially inflammatory posts.....I have many times stopped people from coming into my building if they look sketchy black red white yellow purple I don't care what color they are because I don't see the world only in colors ....if you look sketchy and you are in a common area where I live I will demand you say where you live and who you are and I will DEMAND YOU PROVE IT TO ME ....if you don't like that then bite me.

The only racist thing I see is the MSM calling the man BLACK and the guy willingly playing the part...remove the word BLACK and you have a MAN who is being asked to identify himself because he is in a COMMON AREA of a living space occupied by multiple families....that Woman did the right thing....I do it all the time WHENEVER I FEEL LIKE IT IS NEEDED....

We WILL NOT BE BAITED INTO A RACE WAR...the MSM is in its death-throes and the old TPTB are being rooted out and remediated...they are desperate to cause unrest civilly regionally and globally.

[snipped]

LOL, "demand".

Good luck with that one.
edit on Tue Oct 16 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
LOL, "demand".

Good luck with that one.

I bet if he balled his hands up and stomped his feet petulantly you'd comply!

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

OMG god if this was a white guy...

OMG! OMG! You caught me.

If it were a white guy, like me, I woulda been all like, 'Effing honky got what he had coming for being a cracker ass cracker!'.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Balled fists = threat.

Im not a violent man....but im also too old to roll on the ground and fight with someone. So there are a couple solutions, neither of which ends well for the balled fist moron.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join