It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White woman blocks black man from going into his home -Inspirational

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: violet
She seemed quite coherent to me.

Not to me, but then again I picked a hell of a week to stop sniffing glue.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
a reply to: one4all

They dont even comprehend what you are saying , they are to busy in attack and insult mode and to stubborn to see it any other way.

IT is a secure building.

If someone comes in your yard you want to know who the F### he is and why he is there.

On with the attack me posts about it not being the same thing . But it really is.

Secure building ...

You are absolutely correct....and if I were in America I would definitely read the fine print of any Leases or Contracts I sign voluntarily....Laws pertaining to private property and Policing and Protection of such are can in some cases support DEFINITIVE actions by the Property Owners either in Person or by proxy representatives such as private contracted Security Companies.

I have been having fun because I have encountered these dynamics personally and its hilarious because once you enter Civil or Criminal Courts everything becomes very very clear....lol...but like Grandpa always taught...there is what the Book says and there is what really happens....the rules never matter until they suddenly apply to you.

When someone asks you to step outside to settle a disagreement with mutually agreed upon fisticuffs ... if you comply you abbrogate many legal rights.....once you voluntarily leave private property and enter the Pubic Domain rules begin to change.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I think it was more because she was an efftard.

Pretty much sums it up. Efftard and utterly clueless. Maybe she's new to Metro St. Louis.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: one4all
...I cut an extra Common area key and hid it on the Property outside the BUilding….

Sounds to me that you violated your building's security protocols by fabricating a duplicate key and secreting it elsewhere where any vagabond could find it. You should be detained, held for questioning and then tortured by a gaggle of internet tough guys hell bent on administering street justice because that's how they do it there.

I take it day by day and try not to look over my shoulder to much....lol.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

They dont even comprehend what you are saying...

No one does!

Because it's like reading....something...that Captain....James...T..Kirk...wrote.

Captains...log, stardate one...seven...fourthreenine. While passing through a...cosmic cloud, I noticed something.....peculiar....everyone.....asked me...for indent-....tification. Identification. Spock! Use....your instruments.

Any one that lives in a "secure" have to buzz in or get buzzed in kind of building would look twice at people they dont know or recognize and wonder what they are in their private "SECURE" building for.

They might not have the balls to confront the person and ask but they would wonder .

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

They might not have the balls to confront the person and ask but they would wonder .

I'm not worried, there's people right here in this thread with boulder-sized testes that will watch out for the well being of people not as internet tough as they are.

Thank all the Jesuses for them and their bravado.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

If I were a criminal lawbreaker I would be looking over my shoulder for the police or the local HOA hall monitor to administer a well-earned beating for breaking the rules. It's only fair, key fakers get haymakers.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

I bet you really wanted to be a cop, didn't you?

Or Batman.

No...Mighty Mouse...or Batfink….www.youtube.com...://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEyNqkp5jcI

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
I think there's something more to this. No way she follows him into his home if she's afraid. I'm not saying setup, but something stinks here.

Did you watch the video? She came across as drunk, on drugs or just plain retarded with her speech and mannerisms.

No, I admit, I didn't watch the video. I've only gone by the comments on here. To be clear, her actions were stupid. I'm just wondering if there's more to the story if she claims she was afraid of him because apparently she didn't act like it.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

If I were a criminal lawbreaker I would be looking over my shoulder for the police or the local HOA hall monitor to administer a well-earned beating for breaking the rules. It's only fair, key fakers get haymakers.

Eyema….www.youtube.com...

link   

I loved Mighty Mouse!

link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Watch the video, it's only a few minutes, and come to your own conclusions. She seemed not right to me.

link   

I didnt come to ATS to read biggotted racially inflammatory posts.....I have many times stopped people from coming into my building if they look sketchy black red white yellow purple I don't care what color they are because I don't see the world only in colors ....if you look sketchy and you are in a common area where I live I will demand you say where you live and who you are and I will DEMAND YOU PROVE IT TO ME ....if you don't like that then bite me.

The only racist thing I see is the MSM calling the man BLACK and the guy willingly playing the part...remove the word BLACK and you have a MAN who is being asked to identify himself because he is in a COMMON AREA of a living space occupied by multiple families....that Woman did the right thing....I do it all the time WHENEVER I FEEL LIKE IT IS NEEDED....

We WILL NOT BE BAITED INTO A RACE WAR...the MSM is in its death-throes and the old TPTB are being rooted out and remediated...they are desperate to cause unrest civilly regionally and globally.
[snipped]

How often has this happen to you?
Do you offer proof of Who you are, whenever you make an civilian arrest (dont know what Else to call it)
Have Any of the people you "arrested/blocked from entering the building" been there to cause trouble?
Do you offer an apology, whenever they are in the rights to be there?

I think it is ok to ask people if they belong there, but not to demand proof of Who they are or why they are there. I would keep an eye on them instead, if they where suspicous, and call the police if there is Any trouble.
But I imagine most people would just say yes i live on second floor or whatever, if they belong there. As long as you do it in a Nice and polite way.

I live in a peacefull country, so I have no need to be hard on people like that. I know things are different over there, and can understand why you do it. And when you live long enough in the same place you get an good idea of Who and what types of people lives in the building, and that makes it easier to spot suspicous people.
So iam not trying to judge you here, just curious to how this works? Dont people get angry sometimes if you demand all kind of proof from them?

I know people would be angry and call the police on me, and they would be in their right to do so, if i tried that where i live.
But we live in very different places, so I cant compare our situation.

I totally agree on the race Thing, it shouldnt be importen what colour they have. Iam on my Phone and can't watch/find the video, so dont know how this played out.
But people can be jerks or in their rights, without it has to have anything to do with colour or race, and it is really annoying the msm allways have to focus on that.
edit on Tue Oct 16 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Sorry, not interested in random videos.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
In the end it all comes down to a little bit of common sense and civility. There’s many ways to go about asking someone certain questions. It is often down to (body) language and semantics that arguments and conflicts ensue, not the question perse.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2Faced
In the end it all comes down to a little bit of common sense and civility. There’s many ways to go about asking someone certain questions. It is often down to (body) language and semantics that arguments and conflicts ensue, not the question perse.

Well said.

If she would have done something like say, 'Hello! I'm Dippy Blonde and this is my cat-dog, Rufus. Are you new here, I've never seen you before?' He could have easily said, 'No, I live on the fourth floor, my name's Scary Black Man'.

And it all would have ended happily.

edit on 16-10-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

if you look sketchy and you are in a common area where I live I will demand you say where you live and who you are and I will DEMAND YOU PROVE IT TO ME

Wow. It is really bizarre that you think you have a right to accost people and demand that they prove their identity and place of residence to you.

If you look out of place, it is in every one's right to do so...

In secure apartment buildings (or even corporate offices), tail gating (entering behind someone without scanning your access key) is kind of accepted but not accepted. There was an entire episode on this issue on Seinfeld. Jerry didn't recognize the tenant but was afraid to say something...

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

This is all common stuff that happens to all races. Had that woman been white, this never would have been a story. Identity politics are destroying this country. I've seen trashy looking white people followed closely behind in stores, as well as trashy looking blacks. The problem with the media is that they only look for stuff that will upset the loud crowd because they're drawn in to drama.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

I'm pretty sure Chicky Dumb-Dumb figured out fairly early that he lived there after seeing his key fob and mentioning the building supes but didn't like the fact that he wouldn't tell her anything. And I wouldn't have either.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2Faced

Well said.

If she would have done something like say, 'Hello! I'm Dippy Blonde and this is my cat-dog, Rufus. Are you new here, I've never seen you before?' He could have easily said, 'No, I live on the fourth floor, my name's Scary Black Man'.

And it all would have ended happily.

There ya go!

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join