It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White woman blocks black man from going into his home -Inspirational

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: one4all

Sorry, not interested in random videos. [/quote
www.dictionary.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
After taking a gander at a unnamed, unknowable, eldritch, hockey thread. I have now changed my mind. I would fully comply with showing my papers. Not ending up as a meat suit is a good reason to throw all my ethics out the window.

After reading that hideous, nameless, blasphemous, accursed text. I now let fear rule my life. Not even the loathsome Necronomicon filled my heart with such dread.
edit on 16-10-2018 by karmicecstasy because: Yog-Sothoth save me

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: 2Faced

In the end it all comes down to a little bit of common sense and civility.

I totally agree with this. I think this is exactly how neighborly misunderstandings start out.
It is also the reason why apartment building living isn't for everyone. I live out in the country, and we are
all pretty like minded out here. We mind our own business, unless asked. It works remarkably well.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: karmicecstasy

Abdul Al-Gretzky is going to open up another dimension and cross check you in the friggin nose from it.

link   

originally posted by: notsure1
They dont even comprehend what you are saying...

No one does!

Because it's like reading....something...that Captain....James...T..Kirk...wrote.

Captains...log, stardate one...seven...fourthreenine. While passing through a...cosmic cloud, I noticed something.....peculiar....everyone.....asked me...for indent-....tification. Identification. Spock! Use....your instruments.

I won't lie... I read that just like Ace Ventura would have said it when he was acting like a Star Trek guy in Ace Ventura Pet Detective.

link   
another black man pulling the race card. when will it stop!?

link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Mission accomplished.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Nah she just wanted the D. Simple.

"Notice me senpai"

Clearly that's why she followed him.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: karmicecstasy
After taking a gander at a unnamed, unknowable, eldritch, hockey thread. I have now changed my mind. I would fully comply with showing my papers. Not ending up as a meat suit is a good reason to throw all my ethics out the window.

After reading that hideous, nameless, blasphemous, accursed text. I now let fear rule my life. Not even the loathsome Necronomicon filled my heart with such dread.

ROFLMAO.....www.youtube.com...://youtu.be/OeQ39Ad9vFA......I may not be as good as I once was....but...I am as good once as I ever was.
edit on 16-10-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-10-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AScrubWhoDied

Dude, never thought about that. She was neg'ing him because she needed some lay down dancing.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Like those gated communities when you pull up and put your code in to open the gate and then the car pulled over near the gate comes in behind you real fast before the gate closes.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Sometimes I wonder if racial tensions are higher than they have ever been.

We're certainly supposed to believe that they are, anyway. In my everyday life, I've not seen a whole lot of difference. It's there, certainly, I've encountered enough of it to know that, but higher than they've ever been...not as sure of that.

Though I'm sure there will be someone along shortly to set me straight.

As for this particular episode, the gentleman handled it with more aplomb than I'd have been capable of... The woman was immediately fired. All told, everyone, save the woman, handled it perfectly as near as I can tell.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure Chicky Dumb-Dumb figured out fairly early that he lived there after seeing his key fob and mentioning the building supes but didn't like the fact that he wouldn't tell her anything. And I wouldn't have either.

For me, it would depend on my mood. 9 times out of 10, I'm happy go lucky and would have just said "Yeah sure, I live in apt # XXX, anything else I can help you with?" But then there's that 1 time out of 10, I'd have that attitude of "who the hell are you to question me?" I mean, lets be real here, NOBODY likes being demanded by someone they don't know or care about.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Demand? No. But if you phrase it properly even a personal request can sound like something you wanted to volunteer willingly.

I'm in sales, we call this the Jedi Mind Trick. Sadly it no longer works on my wife, she got wise to all that shizz.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2Faced
In the end it all comes down to a little bit of common sense and civility. There’s many ways to go about asking someone certain questions. It is often down to (body) language and semantics that arguments and conflicts ensue, not the question perse.

Well said.

If she would have done something like say, 'Hello! I'm Dippy Blonde and this is my cat-dog, Rufus. Are you new here, I've never seen you before?' He could have easily said, 'No, I live on the fourth floor, my name's Scary Black Man'.

And it all would have ended happily.

a reply to: JAGStorm

Yeah, that's what I was thinking.

You have to type in a code at my apartment... It is actually kind of an uncomfortable situation when someone you don't know is walking in at the same time, or your walking in at the same time as somebody else... Nobody wants to just stand outside waiting for the door to close, like you've got no right to be their and nobody (usually) wants to be a prick and slam the door shut in a fellow neighbours face.

But every time its happened to me they've always been polite and said hello, so I've always held the door open for them... Like wise, every time I've been walking in at the same time as someone else, I've always smiled and said g'day and they've always let me in.

imo, both these people just had an attitude problem, which created a whole situation where their didn't need to be one.
edit on 16-10-2018 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

It was a stormy day, D'Arreion was trying to rush into his building before getting his chocolate mocha skin soaked. Recovering from a recent breakup, Hillary wasn't going to take any crap from another man. There she stood like a headmistress at the front door. The foyer light casted a warm glow on Hillary's highlighted blonde hair, and her chest pulsated under her fuzzy sweater vest. No, she said, you must show me your ID. DArreion playfully hesitated. She wouldn't relent, you must show me proof you scary muscular man. DArreion, finally gave in and pretends to drop his keycard. A little smile flashes across Hillary's face. Oh Ok, fine she says, but it's not going to be easy. If he wants in he'll have to show more than that. D'Arreion, knows the game all too well. He brushes flirtingly against Hillary's furry furry vest. She is in shock, how could enter the sanctum without permission. That move just makes Hillary boil with frustration. She follows him to the elevator. The ride up to his apartment is awkward. Hillary wants to know more about D'Arreions friends. He entertains her questions. They finally reach his floor. They sway through the hallway. He opens his door with his key, and shuts it in her face. Rejection all over again!

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Can't believe people are sticking up for her.
She worked there. She blocked him. Accosted him. Followed him.
He lives there and has every right to be there.

He does not have to show her #.

Don't matter what the cowboy Canadian here demands or thinks he knows.
No lease agreements tell you you have to present papers when some asshole with a small joint demands it.

If it is building security with their id that's different.
Some sick in a hallway...
Nope

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

If you look out of place, it is in every one's right to do so...

You have the right to ask. You do not have the right to demand, nor deny said person access to an area they have every right to be.

And they have the right to ignore you.

link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
She worked there

The sad reality is she didn't even work there, she worked at a different property for another company. She was just some random tenant who decided to get all 'papers please' on him.

link   
Oh.
And I'm so tough I'll call the Mounties if you don't comply.

Get some

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join