It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White woman blocks black man from going into his home -Inspirational

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Agreed. Midterms are around the corner and people are getting desperate. Not discounting this story, but we've all seen how stuff like this ramps up every two years. Won't be long and we'll be told she's a Trump supporter, too.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Reading through this thread I'm reminded of one thing...
People should really just MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS.

I try and talk to as few people as possible during my day

I suggest the whole US has a week of silence to restore civility. Obviously the dialogue thing is not working.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Gotta be more to this story. Nobody does that if they're scared.

link   

I can't believe it. People are taking a blond woman seriously?

link   

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo
a reply to: one4all

why should i ask someone enter the building i and many others live because i don't know him? is this common sense in the usa? i don't give a # who is entering the building i'm living in because its not my business (there are muslims in my house too and people with dark skin and i'm sooooo scared!).

of course, she does it because of his skin color. thats racism. and yes, it exists and i'm happy that nowadays these stupid arseholes have to pay for their stupid actions.

Actually, the word you're looking for is "prejudiced." Not racist.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

thank you

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
There was no video on the page, only a news segment with some girl reading about the incident. Has it changed?

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

if you look sketchy and you are in a common area where I live I will demand you say where you live and who you are and I will DEMAND YOU PROVE IT TO ME

Wow. It is really bizarre that you think you have a right to accost people and demand that they prove their identity and place of residence to you.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Never lived in a closed area with security, must be creepy. Fear is strong on the dark side.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

good luck with that. Im sure many people have told you to mind your own business too.

Sure...and only one out of five over 20 years was NOT EVICTED FOR BREACH OF LEASE AND CONTRACT.

I have called the Police more than once on smart arses who want to be rouges and write the rules to suit themselves.

You want to play coy...go for it...I will still query you and still call the police if you refuse to comply and further more if you gut it out and push it to the limit and the Police show up...and THEN you state who you are and how you belong where you are...I am still pressing charges....and then I am taking it to the next level and you or the lease holder or contractual participant will be REMEDIATED LEGALLY as far as can be done.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

if you look sketchy and you are in a common area where I live I will demand you say where you live and who you are and I will DEMAND YOU PROVE IT TO ME

Wow. It is really bizarre that you think you have a right to accost people and demand that they prove their identity and place of residence to you.

In a COMMON AREA THIS IS SOP....where are you from?....this is not a PRIVATE LOT...this is a multi-Unit living area which has a COMMON AREA....and attatched to this COMMON AREA are RULES...that protect all the tenants or Owners.

LOL....apparently there are a lot of Cowboys out there who think they are living on the Open Range...LMAO.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Never lived in a closed area with security, must be creepy. Fear is strong on the dark side.

No fear...just co-operation......if you have ever lived ANYWHERE BUT THE BACK-40 you have lived in a closed area with security...what do you think your Civic Police Department provides you with...security in a large COMMON AREA that comes....LMAO...WITH RULES.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Maybe you are right. Don't know her, wasn't there as it happens. Fear is growing. A society of fear is doomed.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

link   

The capitals make you seem a lot tougher.
Just saying

link   

a reply to: LSU2018

Maybe you are right. Don't know her, wasn't there as it happens. Fear is growing. A society of fear is doomed.

I guess you are OK with a stranger following you into your home then. After all, what is there to fear according to you.
What's your home address, I want to visit.

SMH

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I can't see that the lady did anything wrong in any way. They guy should be happy that people aren't letting anyone in as they walk out the door. That is called security and properly handling the ingress of a multi-unit dwelling. What if someone had been waiting 50-70ft away waiting to see someone come out of the elevator and timed it to get to the entrance as the person was exiting - thus gaining entry. Many criminals do this type of thing because it puts the resident in an award position to refuse entry and a weaker person would have just allowed him to enter.

I think the guy was more at fault for causing an issue. If he had a problem with how she was acting, he should have stopped talking, stepped back and then opened the door with his fob after she exited. His actions were more argumentative/confrontational than hers.

The fact she was fired is ridiculous. I hope she sues and wins big.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

I understand what you say. We lived in a small condo complex (HOA) that has a secured gated common area. We were told by management to question those who weren't familiar. There had been a lot of break-ins and other crime so it was to benefit fellow owners by simply asking.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join