It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Families Belong Together - Illogical Nationwide Protests on June 30th 2018.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarriorMH

originally posted by: c2oden

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: carewemust

The libs are so pea-brained. They should realize that building a long/high/deep WALL will end this "crisis" they're whining about.

I'm not "lib" (though I may be left of center). You know that Trump's "wall" has been steadily modified, right? First it was across the whole border. Remember? (no that won't work, that's not what he really meant, that was just a figure of speech). A big beautiful wall (now it's "see through"). And let's not forget that Mexico is going to pay for it. Remember? (that whole notion sort of...faded).

A wall won't work for anything as other than a bandaid. A very expensive and pointless bandaid.

Berlin had a wall. With machine guns. And people crossed.

So, we just let everybody cross?
Or do you have a better idea?
I'm sure you have a great idea to let everybody in.
Right?
If not, how would you do it?
If you were living in a border town instead of Hawaii...

Oh so easy, you could stop this and stop living of other people's suffering

So easy but nothing seems to please you, right?

Maybe they would not be coming knocking on your door asking for retribution then

What?

Oh please, own up, say so, be adults you all

Or look it up

"ohh i don't know what all you all are saying, we are the best of the best of the best, sir!"

Grow up, you have done this to the latin american countries and now you are complaining like fools because they have no where else to go

You have no idea.

Yes of course i don't, i don't hide my head on the sand to pretend so i'm not on the right mindset for your ridiculous discussion which only addresses the small details that are all on your side and internal to your country

Guess what there are other countries out there that can all see how nasty you are, some pretend but they know, you just can't fake it for much long guy

And that's all you have to say, i though you would be smarter than that, coming from the best of the best of the best country in the world, that one who takes over and kills everyone who disagrees with lots of freedom and bombs and meddling and all that

At least say something else guy, i'm not fool or uneducated, i have seen things, more than you can even imagine

I am not your guy, and I don't care about what you think.
Your posts suck.

Oh so full of hate you are, it is true still so whatever, the world is watching and you are on the losing track because you can't get it but oh well, go ahead "person"

Thank you bye

GOOD JOB.
You have it all figured out right?

edit on 2018-06-30T01:09:31-05:002201830America/Chicago6 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   

So, you made it up.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Trump created the crisis and Trump can stop it.

And what crisis is that?

The only thing Trump created was the EO, everything else has been in Law for a very long time.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   

a reply to: c2oden

You never heard the term wetback?

Yes.
We have yet to swim across the ocean.

If you had to get your back wet to make a new life for yourself, I dont get why they dont wear it as a badge of honor instead of throw hissy fits over a stupid word. Majority of the 'names' people go nuts about its retarded that people do that. Only a few total really I can think of that have real cause to offend, where if their entire concept across the board wasnt blown out of proportion then even those few 'actually bad' ones wouldnt be as big a deal, I argue. Damn pantywaist society.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

The lucky ones made it across the Berlin wall, and probably lived an honest life. But the U.S. has endured over 200,000 acts of violence from illegal aliens since 2011. Different population compostion.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

The only thing Trump created was the EO,

Are you a victim of the Mandela effect?

Trump started a policy of zero tolerance. A Policy, that's it.
A policy which had a side effect, according to the administration, of requiring the separation of children from their parents. A false claim.

Trump said he had no choice but to separate children from their parents. But, oh my. It turns out he did have a choice, he signed an EO which said to stop separating children from their parents.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   

The libs are so pea-brained. They should realize that building a long/high/deep WALL will end this "crisis" they're whining about.

I'm not "lib" (though I may be left of center). You know that Trump's "wall" has been steadily modified, right? First it was across the whole border. Remember? (no that won't work, that's not what he really meant, that was just a figure of speech). A big beautiful wall (now it's "see through"). And let's not forget that Mexico is going to pay for it. Remember? (that whole notion sort of...faded).

A wall won't work for anything as other than a bandaid. A very expensive and pointless bandaid.

Right?

Maybe they would not be coming knocking on your door asking for retribution then

What?

Or look it up

"ohh i don't know what all you all are saying, we are the best of the best of the best, sir!"

Grow up, you have done this to the latin american countries and now you are complaining like fools because they have no where else to go

You have no idea.

Yes of course i don't, i don't hide my head on the sand to pretend so i'm not on the right mindset for your ridiculous discussion which only addresses the small details that are all on your side and internal to your country

Guess what there are other countries out there that can all see how nasty you are, some pretend but they know, you just can't fake it for much long guy

And that's all you have to say, i though you would be smarter than that, coming from the best of the best of the best country in the world, that one who takes over and kills everyone who disagrees with lots of freedom and bombs and meddling and all that

At least say something else guy, i'm not fool or uneducated, i have seen things, more than you can even imagine

Your posts suck.

Lol "guy" you don't even own to your original post

I don't know you and you neither do know me, my post sucks because you hide behind your bend and sing la-la when people tell you something you don't want to hear, so be what you want to be no one cares

I don't have a "dick" so i can't act like it but everything well i keep my opinion because as can see i am not afraid of standing up for myself, you are just afraid of change i can see it now.

I am not american

Let me hear you say "if you are not american what do you care!!!!!!" or one of those variations

link   

We acknowledge much of what others accuse us of.

And remove babies from the mothers whose crime was seeking safety.

Seeking safety isn't a crime. But breaching our border illegally is. Unless a dangerous person was chasing them, the mom/baby could have come in through one of the legal ports of entry.

link   

But the U.S. has endured over 200,000 acts of violence from illegal aliens since 2011.
Source?

Different population compostion.
I've heard that immigrants have a lower crime rate than citizens.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You never heard the term wetback?

Yes.
We have yet to swim across the ocean.

If you had to get your back wet to make a new life for yourself, I dont get why they dont wear it as a badge of honor instead of throw hissy fits over a stupid word. Majority of the 'names' people go nuts about its retarded that people do that. Only a few total really I can think of that have real cause to offend, where if their entire concept across the board wasnt blown out of proportion then even those few 'actually bad' ones wouldnt be as big a deal, I argue. Damn pantywaist society.

It's the internet.
Nobody cares but people who act like they care, and they don't.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Right?

What?

Or look it up

You have no idea.

Your posts suck.

Oh so full of hate you are, it is true still so whatever, the world is watching and you are on the losing track because you can't get it but oh well, go ahead "person"

Thank you bye

GOOD JOB.

Could not say at all, are you using sarcasm or not? I am not native English speaker so maybe yes or not

But i can say that people that continually reject people from the outside and act like hateful persons are not how people are supposed to be, and if someone needs to get 1 million people killed to be able to afford nice cars or houses then something is very wrong

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Right?

What?

Or look it up

You have no idea.

Your posts suck.

Lol "guy" you don't even own to your original post

I don't know you and you neither do know me, my post sucks because you hide behind your bend and sing la-la when people tell you something you don't want to hear, so be what you want to be no one cares

I don't have a "dick" so i can't act like it but everything well i keep my opinion because as can see i am not afraid of standing up for myself, you are just afraid of change i can see it now.

I am not american

Let me hear you say "if you are not american what do you care!!!!!!" or one of those variations

That was uncalled for.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: WarriorMH

Our refreshingly honest President Trump said after being elected, that the U.S. has not been "innocent" when it comes to committing atrocities around the world. We acknowledge much of what others accuse us of.

I am not very aware of that but i have seen a few things related, so yes if that's true i'm glad, i wish for this to happen because in the end if we all ended up owning up to our own countries failures the world would be better

I continually see people hate still so i don't know but i would like much for this to happen, lets just take down the idiotic things from the past once and forever

Owning up to failures and wrongs is one thing. Repenting is another. Since much is done in secret, its hard to tell who is behind some of the atrocities.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   

You know it was a joke, right? And if you think about it, Hawaii is the borderest state of all, along with Alaska. We are surrounded by international borders. On every side.

Illegals get here by plane, mostly. And many, like on the mainland, do so legally. But they stay after their visa expires. Others sneak in. Freighters. Fishing boats.

True, but everything is a numbers game. Suggesting we border ALL areas is a hyperbole, so unless it is part of the numbers game there is no reason to. If we had 100,000s coming across the Canadian border we would need to stop it, protect our borders there too, same as Hawaii.

edit on 30-6-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   

But breaching our border illegally is.
Yes it is. It's a misdemeanor. Did you know that those who have been convicted have been sentenced to time served and a $10 fine?

You may apply for asylum in the United States regardless of your country of origin or your current immigration status.
www.uscis.gov...
But Trump has been separating children from their families, giving their mothers a fine, rejecting asylum claims, deporting them, then, "Oh, you brought a baby? Don't worry, we'll find her and send her right over to you."

Winning.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Learn something. Look at two sides for a change.

There is a difference, under the law, between a refugee and an asylum seeker.

As is often the case, you're right. There is a legal difference between a REFUGEE and an ASYLUM SEEKER.
www.aph.gov.au...

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   

But i can say that people that continually reject people from the outside and act like hateful persons are not how people are supposed to be, and if someone needs to get 1 million people killed to be able to afford nice cars or houses then something is very wrong

Out of close to 200 countries in the world how many have open borders?

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Yeah. Separating babies from their mothers. That's the ticket.

Winning!

edit on 6/30/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   

There is a legal difference between a REFUGEE and an ASYLUM SEEKER.

And which did Trump's "travel" ban apply to?
edit on 6/30/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Right?

What?

Or look it up

You have no idea.

Your posts suck.

Thank you bye

GOOD JOB.

Could not say at all, are you using sarcasm or not? I am not native English speaker so maybe yes or not

I use sarcasm.
Most of the time.
We can let it go.
I hope you sleep well, with good dreams.

edit on 2018-06-30T01:26:05-05:002201830America/Chicago6 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join