It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nimitz story in the former OMF forum

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
1. Chose the name at the time because I thought what I had would end the secrecy and be the disclosure we needed. (overconfidence I imagine, I was only 22-23 at the time).
2. No clue, but I might drop a interview.
3. 2 videos, a docx file, and a ppt
4. I am not in possession of any of the original documents.
5. This isn't some hollywood script, I do what I do when I feel like it simply put. That's like asking me why didn't I leak the video and information right as it happened? Maybe I waited till the deployment was over, I waited for the right timing the burner to go in the secret computer. When the stars align so to speak is when I naturally act. I'm honestly pretty offended about how my initial story was recieved, and how all you guys need the story to come out by the news,or the govt to be real. Don't you know the govt supresses information only until they can supress it no more? Now you all have to bare witness to the truth, that I dropped it along time ago, here exclusively for you. I'm proud of that fact, I like this site,I think its a great tool for people searching for the truth and like minded thinkers. But honestly you guys need to learn to trust people a little more, its not like im signing a movie deal or a book deal, I haven't made a cent off of any of this and infact really put myself, my neck my family, my normal life all at stake.

I Believe in disclosure, I believe in alien technology, I believe we should know and we should prepare ourselves for that future.

Not the future where we pump fossil fuels, and gas into our cars, where we pay taxes and work all day till we are dead tired. And where we think we are the best, and top of the food chain and how we know everything.

And that's why I did this.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFinalTheoryReturns

Thanks for your detailed reply!

Don't be offended, this place stopped hoaxes from spreading too far, seriously it's us not you, unless it's not 'you', then it's you not us

edit on 6-6-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Well thank you for answering our questions.

Why did your roommate pretend to be skeptical of your claims? You can see how two posters posting from the same IP who contradict each other would raise the suspicions of forum mods.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog

Why did your roommate pretend to be skeptical of your claims? You can see how two posters posting from the same IP who contradict each other would raise the suspicions of forum mods.

I lived in a small apartment with my roomate at the time he did not have much technology he didn't have his own computer, his own game systems, so I shared everything with him. He actually inspired me to do this, honestly before I met Necro I was very gung ho about the government, it wasn't until later that night he told me all the things that he knows, ranging from a wide range of information , on conspiracies and I swear something in my head just snapped, I really didn't want to be programmed by the military anymore, I looked at everything different the military industrial complex, using people like bodies, and suppression of technology and whats really going on. I snapped on that night, and rushed out in the dark to do what I did...

As far as his words, I can't speak for him I can probably ask him though. As I am still very much in contact with him.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   

you're welcome.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

Thanks for your detailed reply!

Don't be offended, this place stopped hoaxes from spreading too far, seriously it's us not you.

To you Zazz I will say this, there is only so much skepticism a normal person can take before, it becomes a fruitless en-devour talking to you.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Thank-you for your response.
Point 5. is excellent...this is not a movie script.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

We need to figure out what these are and if they are indeed a threat, scouts etc. If that is the case, we need to start coming up with ways to drop them ie. Roswell, I mean this sincerely, absolutely no one on the ship knew 'what that was'.... look at the fighter pilots interview he straight up says that he was terrified and couldn't believe what he was seeing,This is a serious problem, we dont need a space force, we need a earth defense team.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   
1. What are they?
2. Are they good or evil?
3. What is piloting them inside?
4. Why do they siphon water out the ocean or have seen to come out the ocean entirely.
5. Why can't our weapons lock on?
6. What is their max speed? Is it the speed of light, if so how does something this fast not collide with airborne objects?
7. Is it possible for us the people to get one, by any means necessary?
8. Sightings are plentiful, what would it take to knock one down?
9. Is this otherwordly, or Earth based , where does this craft come from.

Questions I have for you

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   
*Read in Ancient Aliens Narrators Voice*

originally posted by: TheFinalTheoryReturns
1. What are they?
2. Are they good or evil?
3. What is piloting them inside?
4. Why do they siphon water out the ocean or have seen to come out the ocean entirely.
5. Why can't our weapons lock on?
6. What is their max speed? Is it the speed of light, if so how does something this fast not collide with airborne objects?
7. Is it possible for us the people to get one, by any means necessary?
8. Sightings are plentiful, what would it take to knock one down?
9. Is this otherwordly, or Earth based , where does this craft come from.

"Tune In Next Week To...Unidentified"

edit on 6-6-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   
You say you are not a TDL fan but you seem to hold many of the same views about UFO threats as Tom and his TTSA crew.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   

You say you are not a TDL fan but you seem to hold many of the same views about UFO threats as Tom and his TTSA crew.

I don't know those people nor have researched anything about them yet. As for my views? Those were all questions, actually I have alot of questions to , I never claimed to be an expert.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   

There was a gaping hole and weakness in the SIPRNET network at the time, the ADP officer had instructed me to put a CD/DVD burner in his SIPRNET machine. I didn't question it at the time, I just did it, (but knowing that it was highly against policy.) Later while visiting the aircraft carrier early in that morning, nobody was there and that's the moment I struck. How? By using his machine with the burner. I did all of this personally.

Why do you think the ADP had you put the burner in, T? That seems like it could possibly be relevant.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   

nvm--duh me

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   
In order to gain trust you have to give it.

TFT

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   
heh...I just sent you a message that addresses that very thing. Look for the next one coming in 3,2,...

Actually, I believe you, T. The only doubt I do have isn't because of you, but rather the M.I.C. behind TTSA.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   

This could be very helpful....
Its a very detailed scientific analysis of the Nimtz event....in fact they actually mention you in the analysis!

Extensive Scientific Analysis of the Nimtz encounter

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   

I apologize if I missed this question already but why are you returning now?

This morning I logged into facebook, and there was the video I posted all those years ago. It's pretty impressive to see how many people are interested in the story I dropped in 07, its mindblasting that it took the public that long to catch on when I dropped the truth here for you all to see back then...

The problem TFTR is that these videos in the world of ufology are very prevalent.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

You are referenced here from the link to the SCU Nimtz Encounter Analysis:

20. ATS: Above Top Secret, “Fighter Jet UFO Footage: The Real Deal,”
www.abovetopsecret.com... Accessed August 05, 2018.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

There was a gaping hole and weakness in the SIPRNET network at the time, the ADP officer had instructed me to put a CD/DVD burner in his SIPRNET machine. I didn't question it at the time, I just did it, (but knowing that it was highly against policy.) Later while visiting the aircraft carrier early in that morning, nobody was there and that's the moment I struck. How? By using his machine with the burner. I did all of this personally.

Why do you think the ADP had you put the burner in, T? That seems like it could possibly be relevant.

I thought the order was very weird too, I even felt weirded out installing it. I mean what could i say? Young hungry second class trying to make it on a ship. I just did it.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join