It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nimitz story in the former OMF forum

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
a reply to: celltypespecific

You are referenced here from the link to the SCU Nimtz Encounter Analysis:

20. ATS: Above Top Secret, “Fighter Jet UFO Footage: The Real Deal,”
www.abovetopsecret.com... Accessed August 05, 2018.

I stopped tuning in at that point, or a little before all those posts and pages. You could say, I was more about the information than myself and still (am). All I see on those pages, are people calling myself my friend, and my mysterious online friend cometa a huax and a fraud , which clearly you see now its just not true. I can see now all the accounts got banned, which is clearly in error as everything has been vouched for as real.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFinalTheoryReturns

"Later on in the morning when visiting the aircraft carrier"

TFTR, what do you mean by "Later on in the morning when I visited the aircraft carrier..."

Were you not on duty, on the carrier? You were just "visiting"'the carrier?

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   

How knowledgeable about ufology were you in 2007?

BTW…I too am a PC IT Technician and have had so many email addresses under so many different circumstances I wouldn’t remember hardly any of them save the few I use today.

12 years ago, forget it!

Your a courageous young man. Thanks for the input

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheFinalTheoryReturns

I thought the order was very weird too, I even felt weirded out installing it. I mean what could i say? Young hungry second class trying to make it on a ship. I just did it.

So that would seem suggestive of something. Either someone knew there was to be an event or the ADP was a spy or??

I mean I don't know, I don't even know what an ADP is lol, but the timing is very convenient. In a good way if what happened was truly anomalous and not some strange test thrown at y'all.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

TFTR, what do you mean by "Later on in the morning when I visited the aircraft carrier..."

Off duty , visiting.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   

What kind of device was that…a PC, Server or what?

12 years ago...the government probably Dell devices, or maybe hp?

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Okay y'all. Take it for what it's worth: I believe TFT is on the up and up. I won't reveal his identity, but we've formally introduced ourselves and he's not some sock---that's pretty clear. I've also seen pictures of him as an enlisted as well as in another military publication.

It's not definitive, of course, but everything he's told me is holding up so far.

I'm a little blown away. I still don't trust TTSA, yet, but I believe TFT(R).

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

The thing is GUT, at first, I thought this would be an embarrassment to TTSA. On further thought, I’m sure they will spin this in their favor.

They'll say: See this is a government military video…we told you so.

And guess what, they'll get away with it

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Ok...All this time I thought TFT=Kevin Day and Cometa=Tom Delonge.....

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Off duty , visiting.

Was the carrier your duty station? Sounds like it wasn't. What was your duty station? Why were you "visiting" the carrier when you were "off duty?" Was it liberty?

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   

T was there more UFO footage than in the clip we saw? If there was can you describe what additional UFO footage you saw that we didn't get to see?

Also what did you mean by :

4. Why do they siphon water out the ocean or have seen to come out the ocean entirely.

We didn't see that happening in the footage, was that in your files? Can you describe what you saw that we haven't in regards too water siphoning?

edit on 6-6-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I was stationed on the carrier, it was docked and normal work days were 630-330-4pm ish I just happened to drop in at a late hour, when I wasnt on duty aka working. I wasnt sleeping on the ship i had an apartment at the time.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

That was a longshot conspiracy theory.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

Ok...All this time I thought TFT=Kevin Day and Cometa=Tom Delonge.....

It ain't Kevin Day but at first the thought crossed my mind. Isaac said he knows who Cometa is---so maybe he should vouch for what kind of person Cometa seems to be. I got the impression from the first thread that Cometa was trying to sincerely help.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   
So, I think Isaac has the same information I have and we can see what he thinks about it all. He might not feel the same way I do at this point. I'm enjoying chatting with TFTR. He seems like a good soul. Maybe a little too trusting lol.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   
@thefinaltheoryreturns Is that ADP officer one of the people speaking out now?
edit on 7-6-2019 by InspectaBecky because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-6-2019 by InspectaBecky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Lets hope Mirageman comes past and gets all this in order It reads a bit like a train smash and hopping between threads directed by Celty is a bit ummmmm well what can one say?

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Here's the way I see it but, admittedly, my mind is shot, so feel free to point out any flaws:

TFTR is either TFT or not. If he's not case closed.

If he is TFT then I see, basically, 3 probabilities.

1.) He's part of some mysterious operation that started to take shape some years ago and he has a "cover"--a history-- that the average Joe couldn't manage if he was a recent addition to whatever TTSA is selling.

2.) He's a faker with some savant-like abilities that needs some attention and got hold of the story somewhere along the way and committed it to memory. He's answered my questions privately very quickly, in real time it seemed, so he can't be googling everything. There are such folk with that kind of skill so it makes this list.

3.) He had the experience we're hearing described by other "witnesses."

Confirming either number 1 or number 3 would both be pretty big for those of us with more than a passing interest. 2 would be a bummer but at least it would be out of the way. Okay...bedtime for me too.

edit on 7-6-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 02:31 AM
link   

TFTR is either TFT or not. If he's not case closed.

That first and foremost would somehow need to be established .

Thanks THE GUT.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 02:56 AM
link   

a reply to: IsaacKoi

That's insane you guys have been looking for me. I've been living a rather normal life as a computer technician in NY. Cometa was a random member on ATS who chose to mirror the files for me incase my computer was struck down. (Which it was shortly after posting the information to the site). Necroflesh was my roomate at the time and I am still in contact with him and good friends with him.

Hi TFTR,

Welcome back to ATS and thank you for patiently answering all those questions!

How many copies of the original burned CD/DVD have you done and are you aware of anybody else, except Cometa, that might have had one or several elements of what was inside this CD/DVD? Necroflesh? Anyone else?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join