It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy 70th Birthday, Israel!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You're funny

Loads of people in Israel live in America and vice versa. Even the Israeli President Benjamin Netanyahu is an American citizen

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
You're funny

I know that already.

Loads of people in Israel live in America and vice versa. Even the Israeli President Benjamin Netanyahu is an American citizen

'Loads of people' with dual citizenship is not a mass exodus. Your hyperbole is even funnier than me.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

What do you want? Blood?
It's just a fact that Israel loses citizens on a regular basis to other countries. USA among them. Check out how many Israeli's leave for foreign climes................. Even Berlin is once again teeming with them

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

It's just a fact that Israel loses citizens on a regular basis to other countries.

Is it? Then why do they have a net positive migration rate since 1950?

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
OK. Let's put this to rest. Unless there's a corresponding influx of people in Israel they aren't leaving en masse. Israel's population has continual growth:

www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Oh Israel will take in anybody it is desperate for a positive pop balance with the natives. I'm sure the population will continue to grow, it's just a fact that Russian Jews have been using Israel as a springboard to eventually make it to the USA. Israel is not the promised land its cracked up to be when it won't recognise qualifications received in the FSU.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

I'm sure the population will continue to grow...

Which disproves your 'mass exodus' comment.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Look I will find plenty of facts on links that prove Russian Jews move from Israel to the USA. I'm just skiving every couple of minutes from my engineering job here in the UK and can't do more than this right now.

For now I'll grab my bottle of ethyl acetate used for cleaning my steel and ally frames and hold it high in the air, say Lechaim, then woner in amazement at all the consequences for the world since Haim Weizmann invented this product that saved us in WW1 and eventually led to the Balfour Declaration then the State of Israel.............

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I join thanks for the son of Charles Linberg , who could grow out of the bastard ? for the Liberty sailors, what they forgot there at the borders of Israel, for the English in the hotel of King David, for Rachel Aliene Corrie...as if their achievements were not great, blinkers before your very eyes even more
edit on 19/4/18 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: mangust69

Sorry man, maybe I'm showing a lack of knowledge but I don't really understand what you are trying to say?
I'm interested though

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy
sympathize . you on the Internet banned?

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I searched Rachel Aliene Corrie, and learned a tragic story I didn't know before.

She was a member of a pro-Palestinian group called the International Solidarity Movement (ISM). She was killed by an Israel Defense Forces (IDF) armored bulldozer in a combat zone in Rafah, in the southern part of the Gaza Strip, under contested circumstances

The guy who crossed the atlantic solo in a plane I knew, but I'm struggling to understand how the two are linked in your reply?

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy you do not know much what to take a shovel (browser) and dig or they will bury you. they resolved the issue with the presidency of Charles Linberga by killing his son, they dressed Arabian robes to blow up the King David's hotel on behalf of the Palestinians. could they print an Arabic passport or instructions for operating a Boeing in Arabic?
and yet this aliene corrie was an American

edit on 19/4/18 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

We may have a small language barrier, but thanks for the reply, I'm reading some interesting topics since searching the keywords in your post.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy
barrier language, but it seems not genetic.dude dig

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Well this is certainly more civil than I expected.

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
They are also the only country in the Middle East that can be considered an actual friend of the US... Aside from crackpot delusional conspiracy theories, they've never stabbed us in the back like so many other Middle Eastern "friends" have.

What about Jordan? What about Egypt? I don't recall Egypt giving the States any grief. Israel yeah but not the States.

Jordan is somewhat in the same boat as Saudi Arabia in my view. As long as they remain a monarchy, the US can depend on them, but as soon as the inevitable uprising happens, that relationship will reverse course. As for Egypt, no country that allowed itself to be run by the Muslim Brotherhood for 2+ years is even remotely a reliable friend.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
You are so right - we must do our research. I'm glad you gave me the opportunity to do such research so I could add to what you are trying to paint.

So, an American woman goes to Israel to protest loudly and irresponsibly on behalf of the Palestinians gets killed by a heavy duty machine with limited visibility and you claim this was on purpose? Anyone that works around such machinery knows you keep a respectful distance. It was her fault. I feel for her and her family and those who witnessed it but common sense should have prevailed. She seemed like a bit of a hot head and from what I read it was her actions that got her killed. You don't stand under/near/in front of a bulldozer and hope for good luck - it's absolute stupidity. I am sure the young woman let her emotions get the best of her. She had good intentions. That's all I'll say.

The Liberty sailors? No one was wearing a lifejacket? They were on a sea? Okay.

The King David's Hotel? Sure, they are in a sea of terrorists. Maybe it was the Zionists. Zionists were/are Jewish people who simply want their own homeland. Don't paint all Israelites with the "Zionist" paintbrush. Just as there are bad Muslims, there are good Muslims - same old argument.

You are simply pushing hatred towards a people that want their own country. Well, in any case God promised it, ordained it, they have it and it's going to be "the" major Biblical prophecy player.

edit on 19-4-2018 by InvisibleLady because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Given the world some juicy conflict against those damn Mooozlums.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Some people seem to get confused by the term, this is what it means:

www.merriam-webster.com...

The largest group of which is Arabs not Jews

A Semite is one who speaks a language derived from Shem, Noah's eldest son, how does one get to be accused of being anti-language?

www.britannica.com...

Jews throw the term Anti-Semitism around in order to paint themselves as the eternal victim and as an attempt to legitimise Israel's illegal occupation of the holy land.

If your child was thrown out of 90 schools on over 100 occasions is it the schools fault or the child's ?
I shall never celebrate anything Israeli unless it concerns land sharing and an end to Zionist control of the US.
Boycott Divest Sanction.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: InvisibleLady
Well, in any case God promised it, ordained it, they have it and it's going to be "the" major Biblical prophecy player.

Risible and pathetic strawman, the biggest lie of all.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join