It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy 70th Birthday, Israel!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Bundy

It isn't unconstitutional for reps to hold dual citizenships, so...

As for this: "that the white race is the source of oppression and must be eliminated" I've never once heard a Jew say that... I think you're confusing Israel with Iran, the American SJW movement, or possibly South Africa.

You're not very well informed for someone who's supposed to moderate this site then are you? And certainly not well enough informed to make that comment.
Check this guy out: Noel Ignatiev:
" The goal of abolishing the white race is on its face so desirable that some may find it hard to believe that it could incur any opposition other than from committed white supremacists. "

Another sweeping, racist statement:

www.irishcentral.com...

Ignatiev is a Communist and Marxist, always stirring the pot.

Check out Barbera Lerner Specter and her promotion of the Coudenove-Kalergi plan. There's an interview on YouTube but I'd avoid the comments if I were you.
So, there you have 3 chosenites who want to see an end to white ethnicity. Doubtless all three would claim to be white themselves until and unless it affects them negatively in which case, they magically become 'Jewish'. There are untold others who think this way, social media shows many more examples.
Sorry.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Fermy

Ignatiev... you mean another idiot who rails against an imaginary specter called "Zionism" and hates Israel? The ass who teaches that Nazi Germany struck a deal with the Jews to help facilitate the formation of Israel? The loony toon who whines incessantly about the mistreatment of Palestinians? The SOB who has been denounced by virtually every Jewish organization in the world as an asshat?

I said I've never heard a Jew say it... not I've never heard a dumbass idiot say it.
Ironically, most of Ignatiev's positions, once you get past his racism against whites, echos in lockstep the absolute horsesnip the "OMG, I'm anti-Zionist" crowd sputters about as they rabidly express their ignorance across the land. Hell, I'd think most of that crowd probably adores the man.

Sorry.

Not half as sorry as your opinions on this issue are.

edit on 22-4-2018 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
whats happy about it they have been at war with everyone around them for the last 70 years. cry all you want its the truth.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
burdman30ott6

How do you rationalize Anti Zionist Rabbis? How do you rationalize the mistreatment of Palestinians?

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Ignatiev is Jewish. Or did you mean that you've never PERSONALLY heard a Jew state thus? But ignore the facts if it suits your agenda of praising an apartheid, supremacist state. What about the other two examples I gave you, do you feel better ignoring them? Hey, guess what? they're both Jewish too. Clearly you're Zionist, that's your choice, what's your cultural/racial/religious ethnicity?

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Furthermore, opinion is what makes a discussion, just blindly hating on somebody's opinion does not constitute intelligent rebuttal of those views. Were you expecting the majority of posts on your thread to contain gushing adulation of those war mongers in their appropriated country? That hasn't worked out so well then.
The sorry part was irony, sorry you didn't get that.
Salaam.

edit on 22-4-2018 by Fermy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Fermy

The sad fact is that he was almost certainly expecting just that. Adoration. I can all but guarantee the only reason this thread exists is because ol burdman just wanted some attention, stars and flags. It has nothing to do with Israel and everything to do with virtue signalling.

That's my opinion, at least.

*shrug*

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
burdman30ott6

How do you rationalize Anti Zionist Rabbis? How do you rationalize the mistreatment of Palestinians?

Really? The radical fringe? The anti-Zionist rabbis are damn near a cult unto themselves. They're anti-Zionist because they believe Israel should suffer as much as possible until the coming of the Messiah. It's common in many religions... idiocy. The Catholics have the mortificationers, protestants have the Jehovah's Witnesses, and the pagans have the wiccans... all developmentally disabled souls who want to participate, but need some special playgrounds and equipment to do so.

I don't rationalize the treatment of Palestinians. If they don't want to be attacked, don't strap bombs to their people and try to blow up discos and pizzarias on the Israeli side, don't lob mortars over the wall, don't elect terrorists as your leaders, and recognize that squatters supplant squatters, it's what's happened through history at all levels. If they were able to defend and hold their land, they'd have their own land... they weren't able to do it, so here they are.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Fermy

The sad fact is that he was almost certainly expecting just that. Adoration. I can all but guarantee the only reason this thread exists is because ol burdman just wanted some attention, stars and flags. It has nothing to do with Israel and everything to do with virtue signalling.

That's my opinion, at least.

*shrug*

Keep putting your opinions in your left hand while you crap in your right hand and see which one fills up faster, cause both are worth the same.

This thread exists because I wanted to commemorate Israel's 70'th anniversary as a nation. While not it's original purpose, I will say it has also served as a wonderful tree of low hanging fruit. There's something about certain groups of people, certain discriminating groups of people, if you will, that make it utterly impossible for them to shut their mouths when the opportunity to spout bull# and sow their seeds of hatred rises its head. It's like they suffer from a unique type of autism that makes it physically painful for them to not say what's on their mind. Sitting there in front of their keyboards, blood dripping from their hands while their fingernails gouge into the flesh, desperately trying to keep from posting at the target of their hatred. But it's not possible. They all eventually succumb to it and reach out to *pluck* the lowest apple off the tree and *poof* they're exposed for the world to see.

So here, have a party favor.

Go sit over there and give it a few dozen blows and enjoy the party...

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fermy
what's your cultural/racial/religious ethnicity?

I could say Palestinian Muslim for all the bearing that question has on the thread's topic. But I get it... the question makes a huge difference to you, clearly. I's say I wonder why, but the answer is as obvious as the nose on the caricature we all know you thought of when you read this thread's face.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
burdman30ott6

I like that you've convinced yourself I hate Jewish people when, really, I just strongly disagree with the way their leaders run their country.

But I get it.

Don't like Israel's policy regarding Palestine? ANTI-SEMITE!

Believe what you want, it doesn't affect me. It just makes you look ignorant and I'm totally fine with that.

*shrug*

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

burdman30ott6

I like that you've convinced yourself I hate Jewish people when, really, I just strongly disagree with the way their leaders run their country.

But I get it.

Don't like Israel's policy regarding Palestine? ANTI-SEMITE!

Believe what you want, it doesn't affect me. It just makes you look ignorant and I'm totally fine with that.

*shrug*

I don't recall pointing that finger at you, so it's interesting you feel attacked. "The lady doth protest too much" may be at play with your quick draw diversion to that path, however.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
burdman30ott6

There's something about certain groups of people, certain discriminating groups of people, if you will, that make it utterly impossible for them to shut their mouths when the opportunity to spout bull# and sow their seeds of hatred rises its head.

No, you didn't say it outright but I've had this conversation enough times to know what you mean. A vague insinuation is still just that. Besides, you literally just proved my point.

*shrug*

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Besides, you literally just proved my point.

What manner of BS is this?
"Only a dumbass would argue with me on this"
*I disagree*
"Arharharharhar!!! You're a dumbass!"

That's not how all of this works. I didn't prove any of your points, I disagreed with you and threw some snark in your face. Get over it and get over yourself, Columbo.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
burdman30ott6

they weren't able to do it, so here they are.

This is the Zionist mentality in a nutshell.

"If they can't defend their home, we have the right to take it from them. After all, we've convinced ourselves that GOD has chosen only one race and everyone else is inferior."

No effing thanks. NO ONE race is better or worse than any other and if you believe that Jewish people deserve adulation and privilege where others do not YOU ARE A RACIST.

And that goes for EVERYONE.

But that's just my opinion.

*shrug*

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
It's okay to not like the Israeli government policies and still support Israel as a country and like their citizens, Just like if you dislike Trump it doesn't make you unamerican. LOL

It's okay to protest the mistreatment of Palestinians.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
burdman30ott6

You proved my point to me and, as far as I'm concerned, that's all that matters. Get offended all you want it doesn't change my reality tunnel.

*shrug*

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

is the Zionist mentality in a nutshell.

"If they can't defend their home, we have the right to take it from them. After all, we've convinced ourselves that GOD has chosen only one race and everyone else is inferior."

No effing thanks. NO ONE race is better or worse than any other and if you believe that Jewish people deserve adulation and privilege where others do not YOU ARE A RACIST.

No, that's not Zionism, that's called humanities entire damn history. Our species expanded and thrived based off of conquering and strength. It was the basis for the entire New World. I'm not saying any one race is better than another, either. I'm saying one culture/society is better equipped to claim and defend a territory than another is. I don't see any point in shedding tears over that fact. In the same vein, I feel zero sympathies for the indians who inhabited North America before Europeans came here... if they'd been strong enough to hold their land, they'd have held their damn land. They weren't so they didn't. Rome took over most of Europe for the same reason... The Ottoman Empire and the now Islamic world. The Soviet Union... Strong cultures conquer weak cultures, it's survival of the fittest in action.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
burdman30ott6

Yep. You are exactly the kind of person i thought you were. I literally hate everything about your imperialist mindset.

You are literal human garbage.

Now get offended and report me.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

burdman30ott6

Yep. You are exactly the kind of person i thought you were. I literally hate everything about your imperialist mindset.

You are literal human garbage.

Now get offended and report me.

You seem to be very preoccupied with the concept of "offending" someone. I'll save you some typing time, I'm not offended. It's the internet... I'm amused.

Human garbage is what we're calling people who view history realistically and rationally rather than playing the idiotic game of "let's judge history through a modern lens?" OK, I admit... I'm not just amused, I'm also a bit incredulous at how anyone could be that idealistic in a world of reality.
edit on 23-4-2018 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join