It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy 70th Birthday, Israel!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Fermy

Hey, I'm not God. Just saying it as it is. One day you will meet Him face to face. He loves you.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: InvisibleLady

He loves you.

Yeah, fair enough... but does he love me as much as the chosen people?

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Hey, I'm not God. Just saying it as it is.

As you believe the situation to be, nothing more.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

He loves you.

Yeah, fair enough... but does he love me as much as the chosen people?

Amen. Why would God even have a chosen people? That's how you know the bible is fake right there. There are no chosen people and know anointed persons.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

He sure does! Everyone is equal. God initially sent Jesus to the Jews who rejected Him and caused his death. God has put the Israelites on hold until the beginning of Tribulation in dealing with them due to their disobedience to him.

In the meantime, God is all love, and he opened up his gift to the rest of mankind. All you have to do is accept Jesus as your Savior. He loves you even before you accept Jesus, but the moment you accept Jesus you are his son, and you are called a, "son of God".

So yes, he loves you no matter what. Remember, he hates the sin, but loves the sinner.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Jews weren’t chosen because they were more special or better. In fact that term, “chosen” creates a separation and superiority complex. Really, the wording means a term of service towards God. They were the people to which God had given a responsibility to make the rest of the world aware of the coming Jesus and they had a huge responsibility, of which they failed.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

70 after that?

Try as THOUSAND YEARS in the Millennium!

God Bless Israel!

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Happy belated birthday! It seems like just yesterday we filed the paperwork to create you. I know there have been some rough times, but you've pulled through like a subsidiary non profit organization that would not be held back!! I just want you to know (murders aside) I couldn't be prouder! Thank you again for the natural disaster help, and taking responsibility for our intelligence angencys, I don't know what we would have done without you. I did hear that you may have some troubles coming your way but never fear! Americas got your back. Just give us a little time to get our army men back from Russia so you can save some pr problems ( even if we cant get a two for one wagner special, we know some arabian guys that will flip for cheap.) If you need any thing don't hesitate to ask, and try to remember your old man when he gets too decrepit to take care of himself. I wish you and yours the very best. Yours truly ~~~commoner.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
This has been a very handy thread to determine which members to either not trust (or who are woefully misinformed) on this site.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: gottaknow

Behave you tool, like you are the fountain of knowledge lol

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Hey, I'm not God. Just saying it as it is. One day you will meet Him face to face. He loves you.

In what part of your Bible does God show any love for Israel ?

The Book of Revelations amongst others shows total destruction is what will happen.

Loved to death.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

You are thinking with a human mind and not from a Biblical (believer's) viewpoint, and not acknowledging God's infinite wisdom and love.

Those that will experience the Tribulation and find out how they have been deceived by the Antichrist will discover what is true hate and evil. I wish no harm, ugliness or anything other than love and peace on all mankind and nature, but it is what will happen. I pray for all.

I only speak as a warning so that those who decide to make a choice now can escape evil, and as a voice so that perhaps those that read these words and may go through the Tribulation will remember and know a choice can still be made.

When we are small children we don't understand why we aren't allowed to do certain things that will harm us or what such actions will cause in the way of consequences, but as we grow older and have our own ids we then realize why we were disciplined. I am not saying God is disciplining us, but I am saying that God in his infinite wisdom has a plan, and has prepared a way out. He will not force us to do the right thing, and so we need to pay attention to just having faith in him.
edit on 20-4-2018 by InvisibleLady because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Incandescent

Israel's creation is a mistake that has haunted the planet for 70 years. I am all for Jewish people having their own state, but the region chosen has brought way too much pain and heartache and led to way too much conflict. There is simply no way a rational human being not under the influence of religion could say Israel's creation was not a mistake. I'm afraid Zionism is outer-productive to world peace.

Agree. Since USA is a) Really chummy with Israel and b) Allegedly run by Jews anyway, why couldn't Israel have been made into a state somewhere over thar? Plenty of space - Israel wouldn't occupy more than a corner in most states.

But I guess "Half the fun" with neighbors is to quarrel with them. Would have to make sure there was some "arguing with the locals" to be had.

In retrospect, the biggest outcome of WWII was the creation of Israel, Britain got dethroned as the biggest player, and Russia didn't even get a thank you. Wars are so good at changing lines on the map to suit the needs of the people in charge.

At the end of the day, USA is probably better served by having sources of unrest scattered around the map - "Kinetic actions" are good for business on so many levels.
edit on 21-4-2018 by Uberdoubter because: Tidying up.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 04:04 AM
link   
For me it is:

HAPPY 5778 Birthday Israel. I mean that sincerely. I am not being contrary.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Oh Israel will take in anybody it is desperate for a positive pop balance with the natives.
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

It wont take in the Pastinesses or allow them to have a country though

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

So since I disagree with sending billions of dollars to Israel every year that means I'm anti-semite? You're barking up the wrong tree on that one my friend. Do you even know what that term means? Obviously not since you're throwing it around like it means nothing.

Anti-semite is a term used by Zionists when they dont like you

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Do you agree with Zionists that the white race is the source of oppression and must be eliminated in order to establish world peace under an Israeli government(I'm including a video with them explaining quite earnestly their stance on this)? Do you know there are US senators that hold dual citizenship, and every one is an Israeli?•Senator Barbara Boxer (California)
•Senator Benjamin Cardin (Maryland)
•Senator Russ Feingold (Wisconsin)
•Senator Al Franken (Minnesota)
•Senator Dianne Feinstein (California)
•Senator Herb Kohl (Wisconsin)
•Senator Frank Lautenberg (New Jersey)
•Senator Joe Lieberman (Connecticut) (Independent)
•Senator Carl Levin (Michigan)
•Senator Bernard Sanders (Vermont) (Independent)
•Senator Charles Schumer (New York)
•Senator Ron Wyden (Oregon)
House of Representatives:
•Representative Gary Ackerman (New York)
•Representative John H. Adler (New Jersey)
•Representative Shelley Berkley (Nevada)
•Representative Howard Berman (California)
•Representative Steve Cohen (Tennessee)
•Representative Susan Davis (California)
•Representative Eliot Engel (New York)
•Representative Bob Filner (California)
•Representative Barney Frank (Massachusetts)
•Representative Gabrielle Giffords (Arizona)
•Representative Alan Grayson (Florida)
•Representative Jane Harman (California)
•Representative Paul Hodes (New Hampshire)
•Representative Steve Israel (New York)
•Representative Steve Kagen (Wisconsin)
•Representative Ronald Klein (Florida)
•Representative Sander Levin (Michigan)
•Representative Nita Lowey (New York)
•Representative Jerry Nadler (New York)
•Representative Jared Polis (Colorado)
•Representative Steve Rothman (New Jersey)
•Representative Jan Schakowsky (Illinois)
•Representative Adam Schiff (California)
•Representative Allyson Schwartz (Pennsylvania)
•Representative Brad Sherman (California)
•Representative Debbie Wasserman Schultz (Florida)
•Representative Henry Waxman (California)
•Representative Anthony Weiner (New York)
•Representative John Yarmuth (Kentucky)

m.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Oh Israel will take in anybody it is desperate for a positive pop balance with the natives.
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

It wont take in the Pastinesses or allow them to have a country though

Why take them in? The Palestinians and the rest of the Arabs lost the war, game over. Plenty of land for the Pals all over the ME and north Africa. Indeed where's your cry for the massive amount of land and property lost by Jews all over the ME and north Africa? Arbs took that land, for heavens sake even Baghdad was 50% Jewish pre WW2, now all that land and property is in hands of Arabs..................... Give the Pals a bit of that gain Arab world

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Bundy

It isn't unconstitutional for reps to hold dual citizenships, so...

As for this: "that the white race is the source of oppression and must be eliminated" I've never once heard a Jew say that... I think you're confusing Israel with Iran, the American SJW movement, or possibly South Africa.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

edit on 21-4-2018 by Bundy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join