It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy 70th Birthday, Israel!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

So since I disagree with sending billions of dollars to Israel every year that means I'm anti-semite? You're barking up the wrong tree on that one my friend. Do you even know what that term means? Obviously not since you're throwing it around like it means nothing.

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Israel's creation is a mistake that has haunted the planet for 70 years. I am all for Jewish people having their own state, but the region chosen has brought way too much pain and heartache and led to way too much conflict. There is simply no way a rational human being not under the influence of religion could say Israel's creation was not a mistake. I'm afraid Zionism is outer-productive to world peace.

edit on 18-4-2018 by Incandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Incandescent

I've always thought the same, of course the Nazi genocide was a bad one, but the artificial creation of the state of Israel was equally a bad choice, in my opinion.

EDIT
Germans and Austrians stopped gassing people once they lost. Jews didn't need to steal a new state from brown people.
edit on 18-4-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
going to need some white phosphorous to get 70 candles lit -hope they've got some handy...

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5
going to need some white phosphorous to get 70 candles lit -hope they've got some handy...

The IDF cupboard is likely full.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Ah, but you didn't just disagree with it, you qualified by making it clear you don't recognize any benefits to the US in the relationship.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
odzeandennz, so, in layman's terms, STAY OUTTA MY ECHO CHAMBER!

(Brave Israeli soldier defending himself against a violent terrorist)

Man just look at that trigger discipline. 👍

In all fairness you DO see the size of the rock he was going to throw?

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

God save the Queen:

and the facist regime.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

edit on 18-4-2018 by ClovenSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Happy birthday Israel

The Holy Land really is a great place and the state of Israel does a wonderful job looking after it for all of Abrahams peoples. Israel is 70 today and never been in such good shape. Kick as economy high tech and the new gas fields coming on stream. A military generations ahead of the enemies. A true democracy in a region where the concept is still not really understood. An amazingly liberal state where females have full rights unlike much of the region and a magnet for those gays who are persecuted in their home arab countries but can be themselves in Tel Aviv. Happy birthday Israel, you've really made it and for the first time in two thousand years and persecuted person can have faith that there is a state that will come to their aid if needed and offers sanctuary if hell ever rears its head again. Lechaim

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

From ATS's personal emissary of the Jew-controlled media I'd like to thank you for your well wishes.

Your $50 is on the way as well.

You're just being illumi-naughty.

(Happy Birthday Israel!)

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I love Israel and the Jewish people.

Happy b-day indeed.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

of course the Nazi genocide was a bad one, but the artificial creation of the state of Israel was equally a bad choice, in my opinion.

Wait, what?

I don't like the means by which it was created or operates, but to compare that to Nazi genocide?

C'mon.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Incandescent

the region chosen has brought way too much pain and heartache and led to way too much conflict.

Well, it's been that way for a long time. They just happen to, like others, view it as a cultural homeland.

Hence the continued conflict.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Congrats Israel, now that you have made it through your turbulent youth, I hope you will find wisdom and empathy in your old age.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Your arms are too short to box with GOD........

www.youtube.com...
edit on 18-4-2018 by Plotus because: will you not see....

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Yeah well, you'd hope so... After all, she does annually collect a 3.2 billion dollar welfare check from American tax payers.

Ahem... "warfare check" more like.

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

They're such a help in the Middle East that we've spent two straight decades over there spending billions a year on wars that have yet to benefit anyone outside of the MIC. Not only that but we're on the brink of yet ANOTHER war over there despite their "help".

But again, how does being against sending billions a year to Israel for "Intel" that only seems to get us into war after war make me "anti-Semitic"? Like I said, do you even know what that term means?

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

America's middle east wars have been the product of multiple factors, with Israel being one of the more minor ones. Soviet influences, Islamic nation's infighting, dependency on foreign oil, backroom deals with the House of Saud, and an incompatibility between modern middle eastern Islam and the western world all have played significant roles. Israel has provided us with real time information on these enemies as well as airbases from which the US has been afforded the ability to protect our interests and regional foreign policies from.

Your "oh look at the tax payer dollars Israel gets and we get nothing in return" is a frequently heard argument from people gaslighting against Israel and, in turn, antisemites. It goes hand in hand with the ridiculous "I'm anti-Zionist" horsecrap excuse for displaying blunt antisemitism.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
I don't like the means by which it was created or operates, but to compare that to Nazi genocide?
I didn't compare, just observed that there was no need for the State of Israel after the Germans stopped being all gassy to civilians who looked at them the wrong way.
I think it was a bad decision.
edit on 18-4-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join