It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Montreal) LGBT community celebrates 8-year-old drag queen. Critics call it child abuse

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The above thread is about children in Palestine being indoctrinated to hate jews.

I bring this up because children can be "taught" anything and are often used as propaganda tools.

Sad.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

If I'm to keep my business behind closed doors you'd do well to do the same.

If you're referring to my sexuality?

I do. It's the business of no one but me and my 'partner'.

From there - if it's your belief I'm in the ''wrong' for taking a stand for a child who's obviously being exploited?

Then color me wrong.

I'll wear that label with joy.

peace

Oh, and, you have NO idea what I know or don't know about this subject. None.

Use whatever words you will but I was only pointing out as someone familiar with the situation that a kid at 8 can know their sexuality before you were telling me to put it in the closet.

Actually I can know what you know about the topic just by the way you approach and write about it. I'm familiar with the sources and the tactics.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Far left embraces.. blindly...

We need the true liberals to stand up and fight ... against what has taken over their party...

Just sayin...

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

If I'm to keep my business behind closed doors you'd do well to do the same.

If you're referring to my sexuality?

I do. It's the business of no one but me and my 'partner'.

From there - if it's your belief I'm in the ''wrong' for taking a stand for a child who's obviously being exploited?

Then color me wrong.

I'll wear that label with joy.

peace

Oh, and, you have NO idea what I know or don't know about this subject. None.

Yeah that's one of the many reasons why i don't advertise my sexuality whereever i go. I don't define myself through my sexuality because that's just moronic and frankly pretty insecure.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Thank you. I appreciate the back up for the kids.

I brought up the same - only using the pedo scenario.

Children are groomed.

Next thing you know they're standing in adult shoes with no tools to protect themselves and where are the 'trusted' adults then? They've become the monsters.

peace

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

I agree wholeheartedly.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Use whatever words you will but I was only pointing out as someone familiar with the situation that a kid at 8 can know their sexuality before you were telling me to put it in the closet.

Two separate subjects I did not combine.

I'm not saying an 8 year old doesn't have 'feelings' about who they 'might be', I would say that's a given with some children.

But for adults to exploit a child who is just that - a CHILD? Especially one who's questioning?

Ouch and wrong.

peace

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

People lobbied the APA for years to change disorder instead to dysphoria. Probably the most fresh on folks minds. Feel free to bring it up any other time you think it applies.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
insert controversial opinion

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

We were talking about children bullying and beating up transgender and gay kids in schools.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

People lobbied the APA for years to change disorder instead to dysphoria. Probably the most fresh on folks minds. Feel free to bring it up any other time you think it applies.

They almost included religion as a delusion. Imagine the outrage from Christians.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

8 year olds?

Give me a break already...

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

What do you mean? Are you dismissing the children beating up the transgender and gay children?
I hope you don't mean that.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Even in my hick town of 100,000 people, we have instances of this taking place.
My now 12 year old came home from school when she was 9 saying her friend Evan, is now named Karen (not the kids real name,I can't remember it )

I was like what do you mean?
My daughter says well last year Evan was a boy, now his names Karen and he's a girl.

I was shocked. I thought how can a parent allow their child to do this at such a young age.

The kid doesn't even know his multiplication tables, yet he's supposed to know he wants to be a girl for the rest of his life?
Maybe I'm just being narrow minded here, but I think it's very wrong for that kids parents to allow that.
What happens if this was just a cry for attention and he grows out of it?
But when he gets to high school he gets bullied everyday because his old classmates remember it.

Maybe I'm just old fashioned, but I don't think this is right.
Not at such a young age.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
the kid can do what he wants and wear what he wants..

what is sickening is that his parents and the community are exploiting him for THEIR gain

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
a reply to: Deaf Alien

8 year olds?

Give me a break already...

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

What do you mean? Are you dismissing the children beating up the transgender and gay children?
I hope you don't mean that.

If you are including the 8year old trans and gay... then YES..

If any 8 year's old children are suffering a beat down due to that.. I have a serious issue with society creating that environment with such young children..

So.. you can bash me for wanting ALL of the children to be taught the basics.. language, math, reading...

It shouldn't be a venue to PUSH political ideology...

YMMV

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Jiggly

the kid can do what he wants and wear what he wants..

Where do you draw the line on that?

what is sickening is that his parents and the community are exploiting him for THEIR gain

Agreed.

Honestly though - where do you draw the line on letting a child make decisions that adults should make or be left to make when they reach maturity.

peace
edit on 0758Saturday201713 by silo13 because: hit post didn't mean to

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Yep. The problem is with the parents who create bullies that refuse to treat others that are different as equals and with dignity.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Ironic... Extreme Left excuses late term abortions...

YET... Vehemently defends the sexual preference of children BORN who aren't old enough to understand sexuality...

Time for the center/right to expunge the extreme left from holding political office...

those on the right, who hold office and allowed this BS to happen, need to find a real job as well

Taxpayers are SICK and TIRED....

Once both sides realize this... and... the people reconnect with the power we hold...

We can stop what is now the norm..

Stop the left right BS... think about AMERICA.. you know.. the folks who bucked the globalists ...

end rant!! mY CAT.. is looking for attention.. LMAO..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join