It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Montreal) LGBT community celebrates 8-year-old drag queen. Critics call it child abuse

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Wow, was it only yesterday the bill came out to Gender Identity in Canada(?)

Oh no wait, someone said that was a hoax, right?

FOX doesn't seem to think so... Fox news - Canadian Bill On Gender Identity.

So, what have we here? Little Mr MIxed-Up supported by the gay media and LGBFDUP or whatever alphabet soup they are? And he's 8? WHAT?

LGBT community celebrates 8-year-old drag queen. Critics call it child abuse

If you want to be a trans and you're parents don't like it? You need new parents...

(Quote from the young BOY CHILD in the video).

So at 7 he's was already allowed to 'groom' himself.

Really parents?

Really LBTG (whatever)?

Yeah, really. Seems to me I remember someone here on ATS just hoasting a thread on the likes of little mixed up kids telling their folks what to do.

June 9, 2017 (LifeSiteNews) — The bawdy, homosexuality-infused world of female impersonators is celebrating an eight-year-old Montreal boy who performs as a “drag queen” under the stage name “Lactatia.” But pro-family critics say his parents and all adults who encourage the boy to participate in the lewd shows are guilty of “child abuse.”

Thanks to “gay” media, the cross-dressing boy, Nemis Quinn Mélançon-Golden, is becoming a social media star after appearing on stage in late May with vulgar drag queen “Bianca Del Rio” at the Montreal stop of the "Werq the World Tour." Del Rio tells Nemis — wearing red eye-liner, lipstick, painted nails, a curly, blond wig and dressed in a black woman’s gown with sequins — that he is “[f—k—g] adorable.”
(from above link)

Yep, you're right, you know what side of the fence I'm on, don't you.

peace

edit on 5020Saturday201713 by silo13 because: spelling of folks

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

They are everywhere. Nothing partisan about this.

+22 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

He's a boy Deaf Alien.

A 7-8 year old BOY telling his parents what he is or is not at 7-8 with I might add - he backing of 'society' (I use that word loosely).

Little girl beauty pageants are revolting (also) but let's not go off topic in the first reply.

peace

edit on 1324Saturday201713 by silo13 because: emphasis off

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Leave the kid alone.

Calling him Mr Little Mix Up is just childish.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

At the age of 2 I was pulling the berets out of my hair declaring definitively that I didn't want or like them. To this day I can't stand anything in my hair. Kids know themselves. Even at 7 or 8.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

My post was to show that there is nothing partisan about this. Many people in LGBT community don't support this.
BTW are you saying that since the kid is a boy it's much worse?
Gender dysphoria is real. I wouldn't use this to attack gender dysphoria.

+23 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

Me leave him alone?

Oh now I've seen it all.

HE IS MIXED UP! He's barely potty trained for mercy sake!

How about tell the 'gay' group (not my word but from the article) to leave him alone?

You really think that little kid is going to thank his parents and the 'gay backers' when he's 18? 21?

Even so - you don't think is wrong to push someone else's AGENDA on a 7-8 year old?

Complete BS.

peace

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Growing up the only Canadian men we ever saw in Australia were guys like Wayne Gretzky....now this good lord.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

No, I would have no different reaction if it was a girl wanting to be a boy.

Thanks for letting me make that clear.

If the groups out there who support what's going on here I don't hear them speaking up about it.

peace

+35 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I feel uneasy even participating in a thread like this because we're ascribing sexuality to children.

Not good.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Oh sorry I wasn't clear. What I meant is do you think this boy dressing as a drag queen is worse than child beauty pageant?

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

You're just full of exaggeration. Barely potty trained? At what age do you think kids wear diapers?

Kids aren't helpless and without a sense of self. You act like they still need to be burped.

+20 more 
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Sorry DB.. this is how far the left has pushed their alphabet agenda...

They now have zero guilt in using children in their efforts...

+41 more 
link   
At 8 years old, he's just doing what he's coached to do by adults. I'd hope there is a way for someone to step in, but it's likely too late for that kid. He was never allowed to develop into whoever he will be or would have been.

This is not a gender identity issue at all.

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Well then don't watch the video.

What they do when that little boy goes on stage is horrifying.

And there's mommy and daddy urging him along.

Nothing more than the promotion of early childhood sexual perversion at it's best.

peace

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

It's not sexuality. There are heterosexual men that like to wear dresses and that does not make them gay or trans. If a kid wants to wear a skirt why do we have to make a big deal about it? Heels, make up and wigs were historically and ORIGINALLY worn by men.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I feel uneasy even participating in a thread like this because we're ascribing sexuality to children.

Not good.

My feeling exactly.

This crap ain't good on any level for any reason and will only lead to trouble down the road...

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog

It's not sexuality. There are heterosexual men that like to wear dresses and that does not make them gay or trans. If a kid wants to wear a skirt why do we have to make a big deal about it? Heels, make up and wigs were historically and ORIGINALLY worn by men.

The only ones making a big deal about it are the adults celebrating the childs status as a drag queen.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

With all due respect, I won't be watching the video.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Yeah. This is about transvestism not gender identity.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join