It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Montreal) LGBT community celebrates 8-year-old drag queen. Critics call it child abuse

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
LGBTQXYZs or, combinations thereof, are being entertained by an eight year old boy impersonating a female, whose presumably heterosexual or possibly bisexual, parents, think it's great, and are not in the least bit concerned.

I am greatly concerned that this is allowed to happen today and be either celebrated, or glibly dismissed as no big deal.
edit on 10-6-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: silo13

I feel uneasy even participating in a thread like this because we're ascribing sexuality to children.

Not good.

Exactly. Any topic involving child pageantry is gross.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Maybe their actual agenda and isn't quite Acceptable.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Seriously, someone get this kid a bb gun and a childhood before it's too late.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Seriously, someone get this kid a bb gun and a childhood before it's too late.

Who said they didn't?

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Holy reaction batman, looks like people as usual who have zero clue of a subject foam at the mouth to tell us how insecure they really are.

Doubling down on stupid in the new ats norm.

That kid is not huring anybody.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

With respect that is not the issue. The question is whether or not that kid is being hurt, or being put at risk by what is taking place.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

That's the question isn't it? Some claimed that this kid is being forced into it. I'd love to see the evidence of that.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

What part of 7 year old kid are you having such a problem understanding??

This has no place in a childs life. A performing drag-queen at seven years old?

How much of that is what the kid wants, and how much of it is the parents ego tripping? I'll venture to guess the vast majority of it is the, using the term loosely, parents.

Exploitation of minors in this fashion, or any fashion, is beyond disgusting.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: CulturalResilience

That's the question isn't it? Some claimed that this kid is being forced into it. I'd love to see the evidence of that.

I think the evidence is circumstantial but is still very strong. Let's be honest here. Someone is doing his makeup, buying the clothes, taking him to the 'shows' where he performs. I am not going to argue whether he is trans or not. If they really thought he might be trans, they could do simple things like putting his hair in a ponytail and buy him age appropriate dresses or skirts. That isn't what they are doing. They are going full drag queen. I lived with 2 drag queens when I was in my 20's. A drag queen show is no place for an 8 year old.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Then you haven't been paying attention.

Many people have severe issues with that as well. God knows I do. They are nothing short of child exploitation.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi
a reply to: seagull
We can ask him when he's older.
I think he wanted it. In the video I posted some girls didn't want it. That's the damage.
Don't worry. I hate all kinds of child abuse.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   

The kid isn't hurting anybody? Really? No kidding.

The kid is the one being injured.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   

a reply to: seagull
We can ask him when he's older.
I think he wanted it. In the video I posted some girls didn't want it. That's the damage.
Don't worry. I hate all kinds of child abuse.

8 year olds play with dolls, play dress up etc. They don't go clubbing. Any parent that takes an 8 year old clubbing is abusing the child, no matter how much they say 'the child wants to do it'. Parents say no when a child want to do inappropriate things.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   

I don't remember a thread on ATS on child beauty pageant and people screaming about it.
People screaming the loudest about the transgender children while ignoring other things shows me their true motivation.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   

I don't remember a thread on ATS on child beauty pageant and people screaming about it.
People screaming the loudest about the transgender children while ignoring other things shows me their true motivation.

Make a thread on child beauty pageants. I'll scream about it plenty. This isn't about trans or straight or gay. It's about a child.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

Make a thread on child beauty pageants. I'll scream about it plenty. This isn't about trans or straight or gay. It's about a child.

You're the second one who is screaming about it. Plenty of people don't care.
As I have said I hate all kinds of child abuse. I don't think it's the case here. It's just a kid having fun.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

You're the second one who is screaming about it. Plenty of people don't care.
As I have said I hate all kinds of child abuse. I don't think it's the case here. It's just a kid having fun.

As I said, I lived with 2 drag queens when I was in my 20's. Went to plenty of shows. It is no place for an 8 year old. I don't care if the child wanted to go or not. It's not a place for a child.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   
And yet people will say there's no pedophile conspiracy to sexualize children...

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

The kid isn't hurting anybody? Really? No kidding.

The kid is the one being injured.

Oh really, says who joe nobody on the net.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join