It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Montreal) LGBT community celebrates 8-year-old drag queen. Critics call it child abuse

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
a reply to: DBCowboy

Sorry DB.. this is how far the left has pushed their alphabet agenda...

They now have zero guilt in using children in their efforts...

As a parent, if my child has identity issues, I wouldn't celebrate it.

I have no idea what they are thinking.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog
a reply to: silo13

You're just full of exaggeration. Barely potty trained? At what age do you think kids wear diapers?

And he's NOT full of exaggeration? Coached on by a bunch a ***sicko's exploiting children?

Oh I see, because you don't agree with me - I exaggerate. I thought that’s what transvestites did the best? The ‘Drama Queen’ routine?

Kids aren't helpless and without a sense of self. You act like they still need to be burped.

Yes, kids are helpless.

Want me to make a list of how unsafe this world has become for children or maybe, deep down, you know that on your own?

peace

***Sicko’s meaning the people and organizations exploiting this boy - NOT ‘sicko’ for their choice of lifestyle. Once you’re an adult - I might not agree with you but I’ll not judge you - as long as you leave kids alone...

link   

A clear sign that the day of judgement is very near.

+3 more 
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Oh sorry I wasn't clear. What I meant is do you think this boy dressing as a drag queen is worse than child beauty pageant?

I think sexualiizing children is gross.

However, this is even worse.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

With all due respect, I won't be watching the video.

I don't blame you - I had to look and see who was with the boy - and yes, it was his parents.

peace

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Oh sorry I wasn't clear. What I meant is do you think this boy dressing as a drag queen is worse than child beauty pageant?

I'll make that a yes. The worse of two evils that they both are.

Though again for clarity I'd be saying the same if it was a girl trying to be a boy.

peace

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
The attitude of the people in this thread is the exact reason why the suicide rate among young teens in the LGBTQI community is so damn high. You think forcing a square peg into a round hole will suddenly make it round?

The fact that his parents are so supportive means that he is at a far less risk of substance abuse or suicide.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Leave the kid alone.

Calling him Mr Little Mix Up is just childish.

And sticking up for grown ass adults twisting their childrens minds at that age should be considered child abuse! Sorry, but if you are grown and consider yourself trans or gay that is your own damn business and none of mine! However when I see parents grooming their children as this child obviously has been groomed? Hell NO!

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

I have no idea what they are thinking.

The parents want to get on the Ellen D. show with their boy.

Another reason I wished I'd never watched the video.

peace

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Last thing I want to see is GUBMINT raising children...

They can't (or won't) balance a budget...

Need more moms and dads taking care of their children... without GUBMINT influence..

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

The attitude of the people in this thread is the exact reason why the suicide rate among young teens in the LGBTQI community is so damn high. You think forcing a square peg into a round hole will suddenly make it round?

The fact that his parents are so supportive means that he is at a far less risk of substance abuse or suicide.

Are his parents supportive or did they FORCE this agenda on their child?

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

You need to give me evidence that they are forcing on this kid.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Lucky that kid didn't grow up fourty-five years ago when I was in grade school. He would've been called a queer and had the crap beaten out of him.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

New flash a majority of gay adults can point to a time in their childhood when they had the realization that they weren't like other kids. Do you know what age they typically go back to? 8. That's when I knew. I was absolutely terrified of my family's reaction that I hid it until I was in my 20s. That kid is so damn lucky because he is never once in his life going to wonder or question if his parents truly love him for who he is and who he loves.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
Lucky that kid didn't grow up fourty-five years ago when I was in grade school. He would've been called a queer and had the crap beaten out of him.

It was awful back then. I'm glad the attitude changed today. We've come a long way.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

What you do as an adult is your own business and honestly I don't want it to be any business of mine.

I don't care what you do behind closed doors but I'll tell you I want you to KEEP IT THERE.

I don't want to accept you or befriend you (or not) based on your sexual preference, but on WHO you are without having what you do behind closed doors shoved in my face.

And truly - what do you think is going to happen to this boy when/if he realizes his parents and the 'gay' community pushed him into something he wasn't ready for?

That maybe he's just a BOY and/or a YOUNG MAN, but now can't escape what was fostered on him. How’s he going to feel then?

You're blaming my taking a stand against exploiting children as the cause for his (God forbid) suicide?

Think again.

I can assure you worse is the scenario when this boy grows up and realizes his parents and ‘community’ pimped him our to get their ten minutes of fame.

peace

edit on 2556Saturday201713 by silo13 because: spelling

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Are you mental? His parents should be tried for child abuse asap. He is 8 FFS get him out of there. This has nothing to do with acceptance or tolerance this is just so wrong on so many levels. There is nothing wrong in letting him wear his outfit at home but not in the outside world that is full of sick f#cks. The parents and that LGBT community exploit him for all the wrong reasons. F#ck off with your excuse that a kid knows what's best for itself at a young age. I changed my opinions by the minute when i was young. I support the LGBTQwhatever communiy but this right there has to stop right f#cking now. Quit using children to promote the LGBTQ Lifestyle. It's bad enough that they already consider adding the P to the word soup. Guess what the P stands for? F#cking hell you people that support this sh!t are disgusting. Sick f#cks.

Edit: I'm bisexual so spare me the homophobia BS.

edit on 10-6-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

It was awful back then. I'm glad the attitude changed today. We've come a long way.

We have come a long way alright! Have you had the courage enough to take off your political blinders to realize we are witnessing the falling of the NEW Roman Empire?

No wonder people want to tear down statues and obliterate history..........freaking idiots.....
edit on 10-6-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Wow.. the lather is laid on thick.. I am sure that 8 year olds were being beat down in the past due to their sexual preference...

I am totally accepting of the community... but this move to manipulate children.. before puberty is beyond the pale...

Just STOP...

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

So, if your child wants to do something you know is damaging to them - do you support them in the wrong decision or just let them do it and get on the Ellen D. show?

Not sure what side you're on here...

To bad we have to take sides isn't it.

peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join