It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN WANTS A WAR - International or Civil - CNN is a Terrorist Threat to the U.S.A..

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: The GUT

I don't seem to have researched this well because I'm not agreeing whole-heartedly with you?

I am asking if you really don't believe that we (and much of the American public) realizes what you seem to think that only you and a select few others know.

I'm asking why you think it's okay? I also asked how you felt about low income folk and older people that don't have internet access being fed propaganda that doesn't accurately reflect what our destructive foreign policy is.

I haven't researched it? What's the basis for that conclusion?

Because you didn't seem to be aware and thought it a stretch that CIA would influence and "script" the MSM.

I've never said it's "okay." So now you're putting words in my mouth.

Are "low income folks" and "older people" somehow mentally defective in your view? That would be the basis of your question. Also, how long has our "destructive foreign policy" been in place? If for you it started in 2009 and ended in 2017 then you've got a bigger problem than any of us. If not, then you have to admit that what we're talking about has little to nothing to do with being "anti-Trump."

You're full of it. I said NOTHING that could reasonably be construed to say that I "thought it a stretch that CIA would influence and "script" the MSM.

The funny thing to me is that you think Fox and your preferred outlets are somehow magically immune to that influence, LOL.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: Gryphon66

I provided a link up thread to a released CIA document pretty much saying that Yes the CIA has been involved in the production of MSM news ....Its not YT so you should be capable of navigating to the info .

Is the post I responded to from you?

Does it have as its sole external reference a link to a Youtube video?

We are on the Internet's premier conspiracy site for godssakes. Do you think you are informing anyone that covert groups (not just the CIA) influence the media (and everything else????)

edit on 3-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: deleted asterisk

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Valerie Jarrett's daughter has been hired by CNN to cover Trump's Department of Justice. She has no journalism experience whatsoever.

What she does have is a mother that was BHO's Senior Advisor during his entire tenure, and will now be living in the same house with Barack and Michelle as they set up Operation Oust Trump out of their home just 2 miles away from the White House.

Just a side reminder: Jeff Bezos will be a neighbor of the Obamas. He owns The Washington Post and Amazon who owns Amazon Web Services who was given (under Obama) a $600,000,000 government contract to provide Cloud service for the CIA and 17 other Intelligence Agencies. (BTW: they weren't the lowest bidder.)

www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Here I will drop another link to the CIA's relationship with the MSM news in the USA www.muckrock.com... It was a part of Operation Mockingbird en.wikipedia.org... The CIA are not out of business and are a part of the IC (intelligence community ) do the math yourself

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
A terrorist threat?

My God, truly delusional.

It's funny how many people are bashing CNN/MSM but defend FOX.... because they're somehow not part of the mainstream media.

Swear to god, fellas, you R's and D's crack me the # up with the staggering number of buzzword usage and hypocritical double standards.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

The funny thing to me is that you think Fox and your preferred outlets are somehow magically immune to that influence, LOL.

I hardly ever touch it. No it's not immune.

Do you believe we are at war in the ME because we are spreading joy and freedom?

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

I hardly ever touch it. No it's not immune.

Do you believe we are at war in the ME because we are spreading joy and freedom?

LOL.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Here I will drop another link to the CIA's relationship with the MSM news in the USA www.muckrock.com... It was a part of Operation Mockingbird en.wikipedia.org... The CIA are not out of business and are a part of the IC (intelligence community ) do the math yourself

I have done the math.

The "realities of the decades long influence of the CIA on American life" does not equal "the whining and crying about 'fake news' from the Trump camp."

We all know that the CIA affects the media, the government, the banking systems, etc. in myriad ways.

Equating something that irritates you about a news broadcast with pure CIA input is absurd.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Equating something that irritates you about a news broadcast with pure CIA input is absurd.
So you are saying that there is nothing to see and we should move along ...is that correct ? ...

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

From your source:

CNN has hired the daughter of President Obama’s closest adviser to cover the Justice Department. Laura Jarrett, daughter of Obama confidante Valerie Jarrett, quietly joined the network in September as a reporter in the Washington bureau, the New York Post reported.

The younger Ms. Jarrett had been working as a private attorney following her graduation from Harvard Law school.

Not to mention that the Washington Times is well known for bias.

Not mention that the rest of that screed is .... well, that's another thread.

edit on 3-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Format

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

So you are saying that there is nothing to see and we should move along ...is that correct ? ...

Quote what I've said and we'll see.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Regarding Laura Jarrett:

Prior to joining CNN, Jarrett worked as a litigation attorney in Chicago. In private practice, Jarrett focused on defending companies and individuals in government investigations brought by the Justice Department and Securities and Exchange Commission, as well as complex commercial litigation. Jarrett also devoted significant time to pro bono cases, including the representation of a sex trafficking victim who successfully used a new Illinois law to expunge her past convictions.

CNN Profiles - Laura Jarrett

Yeah, nothing at all to qualify her to cover the DOJ ... if you ignore facts and common sense, that is.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

The "realities of the decades long influence of the CIA on American life" does not equal "the whining and crying about 'fake news' from the Trump camp." We all know that the CIA affects the media, the government, the banking systems, etc. in myriad ways. Equating something that irritates you about a news broadcast with pure CIA input is absurd.
I had focused on your conclusion (CIA input is absurd.) Is it absurd to think that they influence the MSM ? Is it absurd to think that they might be planting story's ? Is it absurd to think that some of the things they say to the MSM are not true ? Is it absurd to think that the CIA might have a agenda ? Is it absurd to think that the MSM are tools of the CIA ?

I would think that calling MSM Fake News is not a stretch and it would be absurd for anyone to think other wise .

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

The "realities of the decades long influence of the CIA on American life" does not equal "the whining and crying about 'fake news' from the Trump camp." We all know that the CIA affects the media, the government, the banking systems, etc. in myriad ways. Equating something that irritates you about a news broadcast with pure CIA input is absurd.
I had focused on your conclusion (CIA input is absurd.) Is it absurd to think that they influence the MSM ? Is it absurd to think that they might be planting story's ? Is it absurd to think that some of the things they say to the MSM are not true ? Is it absurd to think that the CIA might have a agenda ? Is it absurd to think that the MSM are tools of the CIA ?

I would think that calling MSM Fake News is not a stretch and it would be absurd for anyone to think other wise .

And you still quote nothing I've said, and apparently, you're not even reading it.

Here's what I said that you're trying to twist:

And here's what I said right before that:

We all know that the CIA affects the media, the government, the banking systems, etc. in myriad ways.

For all to see. Yet, either you can't see it, or you're ignoring what I actually say in favor of what you hear.

Done, with a D.

Best.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I have to admit that reading through this thread I was laughing quite a bit because of how totally insane this has all become, and also because I have a few ideas of where this is leading and I'm actually really excited about how things might turn out.

Read into my post however you want but I'm pretty sure no one could even guess what I'm thinking. It's irrelevant. Just know I find this VERY entertaining!

Continue onward with the debate.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

I quoted your whole post the second time including the absurd ending sentence . I only quoted the ending sentence when I asked if we should move along because there was nothing to see ...You are done like D

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: carewemust

How odd, that you were not calling Fox out for this for the last eight years.

Hypocritical nonsense.

No. This post is just liberal nonsense. All nonsense is not equal.

Fox is bias. We know that. What they did not do however is intentionally attempt to stir up as much divisiveness and racism in the way an outlet like CNN does, or work in tandem in a corrupt behind the scenes manner with a presidential candidate as CNN also did with Hillary and her cronies.

So the difference is while Fox is a bias outlet, CNN has essentially turned into a political arm of the Dems, other wise known as state-run media and fascism. That you can't tell the difference is the foundation of your problems.
edit on 3-3-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

I'm pretty sure no one could even guess what I'm thinking. It's irrelevant. Just know I find this VERY entertaining!
Come on man caugh it up ...Are we arguing with a Bot ? LOL that would be funny and entertaining too .
wasn't so sure how I feel now

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
"Yuk yuk yuk anything I disagree with is fake news."

"Anybody I disagree with is a shill ... yuk yuk"

Yuck.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: carewemust

How odd, that you were not calling Fox out for this for the last eight years.

Hypocritical nonsense.

No. This post is just liberal nonsense. All nonsense is not equal.

Fox is bias. We know that. What they did not do however is intentionally attempt to stir up as much divisiveness and racism in the way an outlet like CNN does, or work in tandem in a corrupt behind the scenes manner with a presidential candidate as CNN also did with Hillary and her cronies.

So the difference is while Fox is a bias outlet, CNN has essentially turned into a political arm of the Dems, other wise known as state-run media and fascism. That you can't tell the difference is the foundation of your problems.

*cough*Breitbart*cough*

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join