It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN WANTS A WAR - International or Civil - CNN is a Terrorist Threat to the U.S.A..

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Then you should have a field day debunking all of that "partisan" (LOLOLOL) noise, eh? Afraid of a challenge?

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Then you should have a field day debunking all of that "partisan" (LOLOLOL) noise, eh? Afraid of a challenge?

Ignorance, while I appreciate the invitation to another one of your many entertainment threads, we both know that you aren't my cup of tea and I'm not yours. Best leave it non-personal, eh?

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Ah, a meme ... how unexpected.

Ignoring you now; let's not derail carewemust's thread. Shoo.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I really do t think you understand what the word terrorists means.

In your brain terrorist = something you dont like.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Good job buying into it. The only way a "civil war" will happen is if people keep buying into their rhetoric. Seems like their agenda is moving forward just as planned.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Its not just the CNN/CIA outlet but seems to be a theme of all left leaning media ...Its not a new thing either ..21wire has a new piece up called MOCKINGBIRD MIRROR: Declassified Docs Depict Deeper Link Between the CIA and American Media 21stcenturywire.com...

Over the past month, more than 12 million declassified documents from the CIA have been reportedly published online. While the intelligence docu-dump supposedly sheds additional light on covert war programs, psychic research and the Cold War era, it also contains more evidence confirming the symbiotic relationship between the CIA and American media.
The CIA being a global operation can put their trade to work almost anywhere and at any time . Oh and they have ways of shutting people up ...That is a pretty strong 1 / 2 combination ...

edit on 3-3-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
It's really quite terrifying how selective you are about not only who gets to keep the rights afforded to them by law, but also which rights they should be allowed to keep.

Equally as terrifying is how selectively you change the defitions of words to suit your own political agenda. It's almost as if you're using fear to achieve a political aim or something. Would that....would that make you a terrorist under your own definition?

Sadly, the most terrifying aspect of your "Trump makes me stain my shorts" shtick is that you continue to get flags and stars for your ultra-radical beliefs.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

How odd, that you were not calling Fox out for this for the last eight years.

Hypocritical nonsense.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   

I missed the threads for the last eight years where you were calling for Fox News to be shut down because of unfair and often fake criticism of President Obama
Not defending FOX here but they seem to be a lone wolf howling in the wilderness as far as the MSM goes ...I think this thread is more about the echo chamber of MSM that CNN seems to be alpha of the pack ...The new Fake News meme has finally got people double checking and finding CNN to be Very Fake News ...Especially on the more important issues .They make mountains out of mole hills and are very good at ignoring facts that make them Very Fake .

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

I missed the threads for the last eight years where you were calling for Fox News to be shut down because of unfair and often fake criticism of President Obama
Not defending FOX here but they seem to be a lone wolf howling in the wilderness as far as the MSM goes ...I think this thread is more about the echo chamber of MSM that CNN seems to be alpha of the pack ...The new Fake News meme has finally got people double checking and finding CNN to be Very Fake News ...Especially on the more important issues .They make mountains out of mole hills and are very good at ignoring facts that make them Very Fake .

A lone wolf?

Fox News
Breitbart
Townhall
Washingon Times
Sinclar Broadcasting ... etc.

And that's before we get to "infotainers" like Rush, Hannity, Beck, etc.

I can tell you that finding that CNN is "very fake news" is just another propaganda point.

CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, NYT, the Post, etc. may have a bias ... but it's not all lies, misreporting, etc. At worst, it's comparable to what Fox does. But that's not even true.

It's just not.

Now, if you'd like to address some specific stories or reports, we might be able to discuss it more specifically.

And even so ... in the spirit of this thread ... are you in favor of silencing any American news outlet because you don't like their POV?

It's TREASONOUS to disagree?

edit on 3-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
As a Trump supporter, I feel CNN has the right to say whatever they want. I agree they push a very divisive message and is borderline dangerous to any Trump supporters since they like to paint us all as racists. We've already seen what this message does as well. 1 mentally disabled kid was kidnapped and tortured live on Facebook, an old man dragged out of his car and beaten, then all the random vicious attacks on random white males leaving rallies and such. All because of being a Trump supporter and sometimes it's just because they're white.

You also have the "white privilege" thing going around. When really it's all class privilege. It has nothing to do with being white. I grew up poor, both parents on drugs, public schools, etc. While some of us did well for ourselves and have since made a good life for our families, most didn't. The one thing that didn't matter was your color. It was all about your initiative and not getting sucked into gangs, drugs, and the lawlessness that happens in these poverty ridden neighborhoods.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: VengefulGhost
Bookmarked to keep track of cnn's sedition .

Ah yes. Now there's a word we're going to start hearing more and more... Sedition.
edit on 3-3-2017 by redhorse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
As a Trump supporter, I feel CNN has the right to say whatever they want. I agree they push a very divisive message and is borderline dangerous to any Trump supporters since they like to paint us all as racists. We've already seen what this message does as well. 1 mentally disabled kid was kidnapped and tortured live on Facebook, an old man dragged out of his car and beaten, then all the random vicious attacks on random white males leaving rallies and such. All because of being a Trump supporter and sometimes it's just because they're white.

You also have the "white privilege" thing going around. When really it's all class privilege. It has nothing to do with being white. I grew up poor, both parents on drugs, public schools, etc. While some of us did well for ourselves and have since made a good life for our families, most didn't. The one thing that didn't matter was your color. It was all about your initiative and not getting sucked into gangs, drugs, and the lawlessness that happens in these poverty ridden neighborhoods.

Can you show a report or editorial or special or whatever ... that is painting you as a racist from CNN?

Because I really have no idea what you mean when you (or other folks) make these claims.

Thank you if so.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

The Cable News Network (CNN) is becoming so radical and obsessed with drumming up negative emotions against the President of the United States, and our country in general, that I'm starting this thread to document specific instances.

Nonsense.

CNN is doing what they have always done and that is report the news, while giving their opinion on the news. It's no different than what any other news outlet is doing.

It is people such as yourself and the Right Wing that has become radically-obsessed with CNN and this "fake news" propaganda garbage.

I'm glad to see CNN is sticking to their guns and not letting the ignorance of the Right bully them in to submission.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I thought once that CNN and many other major "news" organizations shifted to provide more captivating entertaining content to improve ratings for better profits. But after this election cycle I'm convinced that many of them are more interested in shaping, manipulating and controlling public opinion, some seem to have made that their primary objective.

It's only getting worse, and CNN isn't alone, they are all battling to manipulate the way you think, especially about political issues.

Actual news and information is no longer a top priority, unless it can be spun to benefit their political agendas.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Those sites you listed are hardly MSM for me ...Now these ones you mention

CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, NYT, the Post, etc. may have a bias
"May Have " ...."May Have" ..I thought it was a given that all news has a bias ...No we are talking more along the lines of agendas and reporting falsely which those MSM sources are constantly doing ...

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

But it is not a lone wolf, howling in the darkness in the least.

It is joined by TheBlazeTV, NewsmaxTV and The One America News Network. Fox news is joined also by a host of other Murdoch owned press and media organisations, including some of the most widely read print news publications in America. It also says nothing of the amount of television talk shows which are right biased, and the increasingly powerful reach of internet media organisations, funded from similar sources.

It is absolutely clear to me that the argument for a left biased media, especially in a country that does not correctly understand the left/right paradigm, and therefore contains such a small number of people who actually have an informed opinion in the matter, is utterly without merit.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

This is going beyond angry.

I have to wonder, as CNN was in Hillary's pocket, what agenda was stopped when Trump won.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

Can you show a report or editorial or special or whatever ... that is painting you as a racist from CNN?

Because I really have no idea what you mean when you (or other folks) make these claims.

Thank you if so.

I'm currently boycotting CNN and will not watch their programs or click on their sites. Just google white lash, white privilege, racist Trump supporters. I'm sure you will find plenty for yourself.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join