It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN WANTS A WAR - International or Civil - CNN is a Terrorist Threat to the U.S.A..

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
MoA has a great piece up breaking down a NYT piece , It has CIA involvement all over it

Here the NYT is divulging "sources and methods" - usually the holy grail for the intelligence community. U.S. intelligence is intercepting communication "within the Kremlin"? That is surely of interest to Russian counter-intelligence. One also has to ask who ordered the European intelligence services to watch over U.S. contacts with Russia. Were similar orders given to the Dutch secret services to report on contacts of the Clinton campaign with Israeli officials? Undue influencing attempts of Israeli politicians on U.S. policies are legend. Were they watched? If not why not?

Mr. Trump has denied that his campaign had any contact with Russian officials, and at one point he openly suggested the American spy agencies had cooked up intelligence suggesting that the Russian government had tried to meddle in the presidential election. Mr. Trump has accused the Obama administration of hyping the Russia story line as a way to discredit his new administration.

Guess what - Trump is right. The "Russian hacking" story is not backed by any evidence at all. It IS cooked up. And to say Trump "accused" the Obama administration of attempts to "discredit his new administration" is quite weak. The article says exactly that. How else could one interpret the following section?

As Inauguration Day approached, Obama White House officials grew convinced that the intelligence was damning and that they needed to ensure that as many people as possible inside government could see it, even if people without security clearances could not. Some officials began asking specific questions at intelligence briefings, knowing the answers would be archived and could be easily unearthed by investigators — including the Senate Intelligence Committee, which in early January announced an inquiry into Russian efforts to influence the election. At intelligence agencies, there was a push to process as much raw intelligence as possible into analyses, and to keep the reports at a relatively low classification level to ensure as wide a readership as possible across the government — and, in some cases, among European allies. This allowed the upload of as much intelligence as possible to Intellipedia, a secret wiki used by American analysts to share information. There was also an effort to pass reports and other sensitive materials to Congress. In one instance, the State Department sent a cache of documents marked “secret” to Senator Benjamin Cardin of Maryland days before the Jan. 20 inauguration.

The "intelligence community", it is specifically the CIA here which campaigned on the Clinton side, manipulated the classification of secrets for the sole purpose of instigating witch-hunt investigations against the incoming Trump administration.
www.moonofalabama.org...

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: queenofswords

From your source:

CNN has hired the daughter of President Obama’s closest adviser to cover the Justice Department. Laura Jarrett, daughter of Obama confidante Valerie Jarrett, quietly joined the network in September as a reporter in the Washington bureau, the New York Post reported.

The younger Ms. Jarrett had been working as a private attorney following her graduation from Harvard Law school.

Not to mention that the Washington Times is well known for bias.

Not mention that the rest of that screed is .... well, that's another thread.

Since you are quoting the source I posted, so will I:

CNN has hired the daughter of President Obama’s closest adviser to cover the Justice Department.

I am reading multiple sources now. WaPo and NYT are no longer the trustworthy sources they want you to think they are, nor is CNN. So, you can whine about sources all you want, but this one is not unworthy of paying attention to.

If you have read anything, you know that Obama and the Dem-libs are not pleased with the appointment of Jeff Sessions. They would all love to see him removed.

They have vowed to fight this administration at every turn using the courts. Not familiar with this source, but it was an interesting read, and I think I'll keep an eye on UPD and who is involved with it and where they get their money.

Now he has formed a group called ‘United to Protect Democracy’ who’s sole purpose is to undermine Trump and his administration.

Politico reported that the lawyers who worked with Obama in the White House have now gathered a whole new group, whose goal is to undermine Donald Trump and his staffers, because they believe that Trump’s Office will somehow break the rules.

The formed group is known as United to Protect Democracy (UPD), a line that was incorporated in Obama’s speech before he left office.

Up to now, the group has raised$1.5 million resources, as well as hired five people to work for them, a number that is expected to double in the next few months.

The group falls under 501(c)(3) and 501(c)(4), meaning it can serve as a nonprofit organization and participate in certain political decisions.

freedomnews.today...

You are deaf dumb and blind if you don't think there is a soft coup taking place right now.

edit on 3-3-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

You are deaf dumb and blind if you don't think there is a soft coup taking place right now.

A soft coup is a conspiracy theory that argue that a national leader may have been the victim of a coup d'état attempt, or that a legal removal of said leader would have been a coup. Those conspiracy theories are popular among populist leaders, such as those in Latin America.

Latin American populists seek power centralization, but do so under the pretense of improving democracy. Their rationale is that democracy would be a system where the general will must be absolute. The populist leader is described as the representative of the general will, by virtue of having been elected in elections. As a result, it is reasoned that the will of the leader equals the general will, and that any limits on the will of the leader would be a limit to the general will itself.[1] The opposition to the leader is thus treated as an act against democracy. This is used to justify persecution of the opposition, forced nationalizations and limits to the freedom of the press.[2] This notion of democracy is opposed to the one held in the United States, which considers instead that rulers must have limits to their power.[2] It also conflicts with minority rights.[3]

en.wikipedia.org...

Sounds about right. A conspiracy theory being created around a populist leader...

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Fox has NOTHING on the Clinton news network

You have that backwards. CNN didn't sue for the right to lie to the people like a FOX affiliate did. After the affiliate won the case FOX went wild. That is why FOX news watchers are the most uninformed people around.

Liar.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Queenofswords:

I'm really disappointed that you come into every forum and approach anyone you disagree with by insults.

Further, I find it Hilarious that you claim I'm "whining" about sources in the same sentence that you whine about sources.

Hilarious and more than a little sad, honestly.

You're quoting material that has nothing to do with this thread, and indeed, is part of another thread that you have authored. May I ask you to keep it there, and if someone wants to discuss it with you they can join that discussion. You know that is only one post in the Echo Chamber, and that the story originated in the tabloid Daily Mail ... and was disseminated through InfoWars.

And you want to cast aspersions on sources, LOL.

You choose some independent opinion-blogs and offer that as fact. If that's what you want to be known for, so be it.

I'll keep pointing it out.

Best.
edit on 3-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

You can call it a conspiracy theory all you want. That is not a dirty word, especially here on ATS. Many a truth revealed started out as "just" a conspiracy.

Donald Trump's administration is under attack. I call them shadow warriors within a faction of the intelligence community that have their own agenda and operatives within government agencies.

Remember, Obama went on a hiring flurry during the last months of his presidency. There are people in place that do his bidding and the bidding of whoever is behind him.

IMO, and others, there is an exerted effort being made to oust President Trump before he has had a chance to do the things The American People elected him to do.....draining the swamp being one of them. And, there are people that like that swamp just the way it is. They know where all the hidey holes are and don't cotton to an establishment outsider snooping around.

CIA and WaPo and NYT....bedfellows, imo. I would probably add CNN to that mix.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

From your link ...

The populist leader is described as the representative of the general will, by virtue of having been elected in elections. As a result, it is reasoned that the will of the leader equals the general will, and that any limits on the will of the leader would be a limit to the general will itself. The opposition to the leader is thus treated as an act against democracy.

That has to be one of the most infuriating things I've read today ... because it's true and fits what's going on to a T.

I want my America back.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Michael Flynn lied.

Jeff Sessions lied.

These are not even questionable in any reasonable sense. (One resigned, one recused himself. Their actions are the testimony against them).

More than that, there has been ZERO denial from Flynn, Sessions or Trump that they were in contact with Russian agents WHEN ALL HAVE SAID THEY WEREN'T.

Yet, when this is pointed out, these facts that CANNOT be denied by any rational person ... it's a "soft coup."

We live in interesting times, my friend.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

You can call it a conspiracy theory all you want. That is not a dirty word, especially here on ATS. Many a truth revealed started out as "just" a conspiracy.

Conspiracies are just fine in certain contexts, but what you are doing is creating conspiracy where one does not appear to exist. It's a fabrication of your own imagination.

Donald Trump's administration is under attack.

No, it's not. His administration is being careful watched, as were past administrations, and that is how we make sure that our elected officials stay on track, or put them back on the right track.

I call them shadow warriors within a faction of the intelligence community that have their own agenda and operatives within government agencies.

Is that like boogeymen in the closet, or under the bed?

Remember, Obama went on a hiring flurry during the last months of his presidency. There are people in place that do his bidding and the bidding of whoever is behind him.

Trump is in a position to put the people he wants in place. Simple fix.

IMO, and others, there is an exerted effort being made to oust President Trump before he has had a chance to do the things The American People elected him to do

The only way he can be "ousted" is by impeachment. If he is impeached, it's his own fault. But as my link stated, cries of a soft coup often follow the removal of populist leaders. You're following suit very nicely.

draining the swamp being one of them. And, there are people that like that swamp just the way it is. They know where all the hidey holes are and don't cotton to an establishment outsider snooping around.

You still believe that laughable "drain the swamp" nonsense? Do you also believe aliens live in hollow Earth? That's the level of ignorance it takes to believe he is "draining the swamp".

CIA and WaPo and NYT....bedfellows, imo. I would probably add CNN to that mix.

Of course you would. That is the popular rhetoric and talking points lately and I'm not surprised you parrot it along with the rest of the minions.
edit on 3-3-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

From your link ...

The populist leader is described as the representative of the general will, by virtue of having been elected in elections. As a result, it is reasoned that the will of the leader equals the general will, and that any limits on the will of the leader would be a limit to the general will itself. The opposition to the leader is thus treated as an act against democracy.

That has to be one of the most infuriating things I've read today ... because it's true and fits what's going on to a T.

I want my America back.

Precisely.

Cries of conspiracy and 'soft coup' tends to linger around populist leaders and they wish to create a narrative that those whom oppose their actions or ideologies are a threat.

Notice how the Left is being called un-American...a threat to the American "way of life"?

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
The real purpose at work here, of course, is reality destruction.

Can't trust your own perceptions and understandings. (You've been corrupted and confused.)

Can't trust science. (Know-it-alls who don't even believe in God.)

Can't trust the media. (Except approved mouthpiece media)

Can't trust anyone who disagrees with you. (They're all unpatriotic and treasonous ... unlike you and The Movement.)

Can't trust intellectuals. (More know-it-alls, probably homosexuals, communists and atheists.)

Can't trust anyone (except Glorious Leader.)

... and what's left when you can't trust anything?

Blind belief in the figure at the Center of The Movement

SSDD

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
March 2, 2017

The Cable News Network (CNN) is becoming so radical and obsessed with drumming up negative emotions against the President of the United States, and our country in general, that I'm starting this thread to document specific instances.

At one time, CNN's fake news was just an annoyance. As this ATS thread pointed out, it was even somewhat humorous during the gulf war.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

In fact, CNN helped to get Donald Trump elected President, by giving him wall-to-wall negative coverage during the campaign season.

But, when Candidate Trump was elected President Trump, CNN did not tone down their hatred of the man. And that obsessive hatred of the President of the United States, has made this network a threat to the U.S.. A "home-grown media terrorist" is an appropriate label. CNN is drumming up discord between Americans, with their LIES, FAKE "sources", and hours of discussions on Anti-American subjects, without disclosing that they are rumors.

But, what made me start this stand-alone thread, to point out how dangerous CNN is to ALL OF US, was the article/video they published today, showing a CNN "journalist" in Moscow, confronting the Foreign Embassy spokeswoman there. He told her that the Russian Ambassador to the USA is probably a SPY! The look in her eye and tone of her voice, as this IDIOT continued to follow and question her, tells me that Russia is NOT to be toyed with. As you can see in the video, she told him twice that CNN's propaganda, lies, and "fake news".. MUST STOP.

Here's the brief story w/video clip: www.cnn.com...

In Summary, CNN is a Radical Media Terrorist. Due to its global reach, the network has the potential to incite actions that can cause destruction of a far greater magnitude than ISIS is capable of.. in both Intra-National violence, and Inter-National violence. CNN is doing this solely through words/pictures/videos.. and is doing it INTENTIONALLY, in my opinion.

As I said, rather than start a new thread every time CNN fabricates another anti-President and/or anti-American "hit piece", I'll just add it to this thread. If YOU come across CNN distortions, fakes, or lies, that are designed to destabilize, please share them too. Thank-you!

-CareWeMust

Not quite right. Replace Trump with Obama and CNN with FOX News and you've got the same thing.

All radical news media is trying to divide us. You've got blinders on if you can only see one side of it.

How can you not see both sides trying to play us? Wake up.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

[snip]

All radical news media is trying to divide us. You've got blinders on if you can only see one side of it.

How can you not see both sides trying to play us? Wake up.

We've got to keep repeating this.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Trump IS draining the swamp but not in the way his supporters think, he's draining the swamp so that people will sling the mud left over after the drain.

Sounds like "they" got their wish with Trump, make people sling so much mud that compromise is impossible and the divide between the people is widened. I see it happen on these forums every single day and on Facebook as well. People are more divided than ever, and over what? Trump.
edit on 3/3/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Accept TRUMP™ or you are part of the problem.

EDITED FOR CLARITY.
edit on 3-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: noted

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Accept Trump or you are part of the problem.

To be fair, Trump has done a few good things. You can't hate everything he does just because it's Trump. His opposition to the TPP is one great thing he did.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

Accept Trump or you are part of the problem.

To be fair, Trump has done a few good things. You can't hate everything he does just because it's Trump. His opposition to the TPP is one great thing he did.

If he does even 10% of what he said in his speech, while not trampling the Constitution to do so, then in my mind, he's earned his Presidency.

I'm not referring above to the actual man Donald J. Trump ... I'm talking about the perfected image that his followers carry in their hearts and minds.

With that, there is no questioning.
edit on 3-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
LOL... CNN the radical? Maybe to terrorists, fascists and other weirdos.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside
The divide has always been there, I don't buy this thread at all. Not that I even watch CNN. But seriously, pull your heads out of your arses, your being taken for a ride by two sides.

Actually there are only two sides in this fight and that's between the nationalists and the globalists. The media is owned by the globalists where as Trump represents national interests.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I can only laugh at the over dramatization of some Trump supporters. Mind you, both parties have such alarmist people with laughable views.. but it's still fun to call them out.

Most of the news CNN, just like Fox, just like any news outlet, is mostly accurate, but tainted with that news stations bias. It's not fake simply because someone doesn't agree with it. Occasionally any news outlet is just wrong. Trump himself is "fake" if you want to call it that way. He constantly takes credit for things he has little or even nothing to do with.

CNN to me, is not as alarming as citizens who are feeling that free speech should thing be a thing of the past now that Trump is in office. Thus dictatorships are born.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join