It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sweden on the brink? Police force pushed to breaking point by violence amid migrant influx

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   
The issue is not that Trump commented on the influx of refugees in European nations from predominantly Muslim countries. The issue is that he cited an incident that happened in a specific place (Sweden) and at a specific time (Friday night) that by all accounts in Sweden did not occur. He framed the Swedish "incident" amongst several places (Germany, Brussels, Nice and Paris) that terror attacks have occurred in recently. It can be inferred in the context of the other locations, he meant an attack happened in Sweden on Friday night.

Proving Sweden is having immigration problems doesn't disprove Trump at the very least misspoke.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Nice

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: twfau

Well youŕe entitled to your opinion...

The gist of your response is like : 'Deny it , it has also been like that , there is no evidence , people are hysteric ??'

I'm fine with that I wont tear down your white picket fence

A personal note :

But i've witnessed the excesses of refugees myself (not in Sweden but in the Netherlands) and even posted on a forum. No-go zones do exist in so far that white indigenous people aren't protected by the police in certain areas. Policeofficer to my girlfriend 'Dye your hair black or dont go there'. I made a post about that. But denial is the still the consensus.
'Taharrush' isn't discussed on western media. Western (media) is on denial what is really happening. I've confronted the 'refugees' went into dialog. That said I now know that most refugees are real decent people. But there are also refugees that use their religion as an excuse to act out their sexual fantasies. Tell me if they rape blond Yazidi girls in their own city should we assume that they do behave in the West ? I know for a fact that they dont behave ! The police knows for a fact ! And the media knows for a fact too !

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: LardoCalorissian

Ok, I take back the traitor comment, if you truly believe that you are. Then I would say that you are just a.....NaiveNative

Why you persist in trying to identify me with one word for my thoughts over this matter is beyond me.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: LardoCalorissian
a reply to: uncommitted

Well, I don't want to point fingers, but you are kind of proving my case with the stupid part, but I can see you are a new member, perhaps you were led to believe that this was some kind of white supremacy site........... the door is just over to your left.

Why don't you and ten guys like you make me.

So there it is off course, the racist card.

So can you qoute the comments that you believe are "white supremacist" or racist.

lol, an anonymous blip on the internet shouting about how white people are somehow better than others saying they aren't a white supremacist, sad. I've wasted enough keystrokes on the kind of person I wouldn't pi$$ on if they were on fire. Don't expect any further response.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: uncommitted

a reply to: uncommitted

calling Moroccans scum.

Most of them are.....

Watch the weekly Dutch crime show, it's just one "North African appearance" after the other.

Sorry, Geert Wilders is the absolute scum of the earth to me, the man is a joke. But hey, you like your eggs with a nice dose of facism on the side then that's your life. At least you are honest by saying your country should be all white. T's and C's prevent me from saying what I think about you but so many on here won't admit to such rampant racism so that's something.

Coming from a hypocrite who thinks that ONLY western countries should be FORCED into multiculturalism, what a joke.

When do start DEMANDING that Namibia take in MILLIONS of non-blacks in the name of multiculturalism??

Left wing = hypocrites

When did I say anyone should be forced into following other cultures? Why are you twisting words to fit your agenda? Why are you and the other white supremacist making this about skin colour? Why don't you grow up?

Right wing = stupid, bases their opinion on propaganda yet never learns to question it.
edit on 21-2-2017 by uncommitted because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   
People act like this is so totally new news, Sweden has been in a mire since days after letting all these people in and its been a victim of its own liberal values which is a shame because I admire what they used to be as a country but time has changed, people no longer just move about the globe for fun or adventure, now we have benefit tourism, health tourism, religious culture harvesting and the like.

Sweden's problem was that they cared and felt that people should have the same laid back safe life they had, its a wonderful ideal but while a certain amount of these people are indeed looking for a new life, some wishing to get away from the savage cultural bondage they have been in but sadly crime and the wish to spread a radicalised Islam by fear and cultural culling of the host country are now at horrendous levels that the news simply refuses to show.

The police in these places have never had to face this sort of violence and social unrest, their leaders continue to publicly not acknowledge the problems so they can show their progressive ideals, ideals that are destroying the fabric of these countries that do not firmly start putting a foot down on these happening. Sound a bit sensationalist, possibly but its the actual truth, these countries have tried to be the good host, when that failed they tried to accept and conform to these people but THAT didn't work and now you have these no go / ghettos (for the pedantic) where there's zero cultural mix, zero cultural integration and crass wrong doings on a daily basis so yes the Police can't deal with it and walk out but the fact that the government here are looking for 4,00 NEW police is shocking, this is clearly linked to these newly arrived people and while the open door policy remains this will get worse and worse.

Look at our politicians everywhere, before they would not even mention the word Muslim and certainly NEVER in the same line as terrorist which is fair as there are countless very nice normal Muslims here but the terms are slowly changing, Radical is now a common word, terrorist / terrorism, a common word, and finally we start to get Radical Islam being mentioned, sadly its all a bit late to be actually bothering to point out the biggest cause of concern across Europe and indeed the world in general, Radical Islam IS the biggest issue and its not going anywhere soon, these countries including Britain are breeding grounds for it which is no surprise as we accept so many people from these countries on the hope they will check their DEVOTION to a radicalised version of Islam at the passport gate.

Stupid....For the sake of every other person in these countries we HAVE to come down hard on these radicals, remove, imprison, whatever because life for everyone else who they consider kuffar which also includes normal Muslims is getting harder and the signs of radicalism are showing more and more daily on our streets.

Sweden will be engulfed sooner rather than later, France and German amongst others hide their issues while echoing how OK it is, well just go and ask the actual people in the country...Its not...

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Mclaneinc

"their leaders continue to publicly not acknowledge the problems so they can show their progressive ideals"

They actually do...almost on a daily bases they acknowledge not all is peace, love and happiness. They just have a different view on how to deal with this matter.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Felicio

We are all adults, and the leaders in countries like Sweden use kid gloves to handle large problems. You are right that they their progressive ideals are getting in the way.

If I remember correctly Sweden is a direct democracy, there is a problem with mob rule. I would imagine polls will find the population are just as "tolerant" as their leaders. Too bad, there are better methods to do this.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

You are right that they their progressive ideals are getting in the way.

well im sorry their progressive(forward thinking) ideals are getting in the way of your opinion

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

a reply to: Krazysh0t

I guess all is well then as long as a country is not literally torn apart....

You are such an eternal apologist.

Ok. So what do you want me to do? Go storm over to Sweden and demand they hire more police? It's not even my country. So it's not even my business to begin with. If they have trouble policing their ghettos, they need to figure it out on their own. I, however, am not going to let anti-muslim forces use their policing inadequacies as a tool to further anti-muslim/anti-refugee sentiment though.

Ok...there are a bunch of members who suffer from "selective vision" and then there are some members who must have been raised by a pack of ostriches since every time something anyone on earth could construe as unpleasant, their heads go immediately plunging into the same. But then ther e are a few members who are starting to make liberal arts students, feminists, sjw's look mildly unreasonable...and you can imagine what that would look like seeing as how lib art students, feminists, and sjw's already are scissor-cut paper dolls, charicatures of the stereotypical liberal idiots drunk on political correctness gone too far and I'm saying I am starting to see behavior even more disturbing. For these few of which i speak really have reached the point where disliking any and evèything trump does (ill bet in their eyes last night he even brushed his teeth offensively racist and wrong i am sure) searching out rhetoric that is neutral yet twistable into something accusable of being racist, and running away from reality holding tight to what deep state politicians tell them is true refusing to even entertain the possibility that anyone could ever draw a valid conclusion or make a generalization about a group of people of the same color, orientation, religion, sex, etc.which of vourse, they have often done in the past. But its february 2017 and doong those things now is behavior that frightens me since at this point those people are opperating from a place sans rhyme or reason, their actions at the level of PATHOLOGICAL its that simple. The denial, the trust left in the status quo...that is behaving pathologically, brain turned off. With all that has surfaced regarding the network media, the cia fbi and nsa betraying the people, the rape epidemics in Germany, Sweden, France and Switzerland, the attrocious behavior and complaining the refugees have repaid open arm welcoming nations with for their job-optional free housimg, welfare cash lives where they live in clean modern apartments, buy cell phones, desigjer clothes, and drink alcohol and do drugs which is better than they ever had it back home...well, shame on anyone who still sings the "yea but you can't say that it's the muslims, per se," or "racists and bigots are making up things and exaggerating the dangers but I know Islam is only about peace and love," songs. They are running the programs that the system installed in them at this point, like empty thoughtless robots. Sad that nothing will reboot them and fire their abilities to think for themselves back up.

PS..(flock of ostriches? school of ostriches? herd of ostriches? pack of ostriches? pride of ostriches? gaggle of ostriches? murder of ostriches? swarm of ostriches?)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Im from Sweden.. and i have to say.. WHAT THE F%&$* ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?
Crist you people are completely crazy!!! Seriously!!! STOP MAKING STUF UP!

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Messias

Wow, take a breath.

I am only reporting a story. In America we have free speech. And from what I see your country has a problem and if you want to lash out, that is fine.
But when you have warnings about women going out after dark getting raped, police needing 4,100 more police officers and 3 police officers resigning every day, a problem is growing.

But lashing put is not a way to discuss this issue.

(post by amfirst1 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
We need less pussies in the police force and less red tape. Start shooting rubber bullets and start cracking skulls instead of watching immigrants commit crimes without even interfering.

And if they start shooting, shoot back.

The police is afraid, pathetic. If American cops are too trigger happy Swedish police are the exact opposite, no one would try an American cop like they do these cowardly Swedish #sacks.

I think the real problem is if they ever did shoot an immigrant the traitor media and politicians would go completely insane and we would see even worse rioting. The police have their hands tied behind their back, they can't do their job.

If this continues we'll have to call in the army sooner or later, only problem is we have no army to speak of.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Our former prime minister - conservative - had a very strong belief in letting refugees in. During the election campaign in 2014 he begged us to "open our hearts." He lost the election.
Yes, there are problems with immigration in Sweden, and Sweden has now essientially closed the borders to new immigrants. Too many people and to few ideas on how to integrate them into Swedish society in a meaningful way.

About police officers resigning. During the last couple of years Sweden has made a huge reorganisation of the police force. It was an administrative issue. The idea was to relieve police officers of administrative work, instead let them focus on actual police work. However, the reorganisation has so far been a big failure. Many officers are critical. It's not an immigration issue.

This is just saddening... Where is the truth? "Sweden on the brink...?" In which universe?

Someone above wrote that Sweden is ruled by direct democracy. Eh, what?

Wasn't this the forum that denied ignorance...?

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Messias

Im from Sweden.. and i have to say.. WHAT THE F%&$* ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?
Crist you people are completely crazy!!! Seriously!!! STOP MAKING STUF UP!

What is this then.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

I'm also from Sweden and this is BS.
Let me clarify:

1. The Police is quitting due to a reorganization that made the police work harder and switching bosses every 2 months. They lost faith in their work. Has nothing to do with immigrants.

2. This "swedistan" that I see going on, on the internet is everyone except swedish people. Nobody in Sweden see this as extreme as you do. Look at your ghettos. Your rate of killing/raping each other per capita far exceeds what's going om here.

3. The video shows our 1 of our 2 ghettos. TWO ghettos, not 52.. Have no idea where this numbers comes from and cant find a swedish source for this at all.

Get your facts straight. Immigrant criminality is 1% of all crimes committed if you belive recent statistics, but I don't think you care about that. I think you just want to grasp at those small and utterly BS stories that has nothing to do with reality so you can justify your idiot of a presidents speeches.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Waalter

Thank you for your opinion.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join