It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sweden on the brink? Police force pushed to breaking point by violence amid migrant influx

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: LardoCalorissian

Im from Stockholm.. And congratulations you are a rasist person i see.. good luck in your bubble!

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

You are derange! This shows how and ware this is going! So now im not from sweden? jisses.. you people.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Im sorry but i have to say this.. you president is bat s&%* crasy! Fake news right? haha tell you president that he has to stop spreding fake news.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
There is a problem there guys. Stop denying it because Trump said it.

edit on 22-2-2017 by Shangralah because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Messias

Yeah the racist card is getting old. How am I a racist?

Im from Stockholm

Stockholm syndrome?

edit on 22-2-2017 by LardoCalorissian because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   
So on one hand we have convenient anecdotes and anonymous Swedish members claiming that there is no real problem.

On the other hand we have actual police officers with a name speaking out in the media.

A Swedish police officer has caused controversy after he made a Facebook post claiming that the majority of the cases he deals with in a week come from people whose country of origin is not Sweden, leading to an internal police investigation of him, and even provoking Prime Minister Stefan Löfven to respond.

In the post, Peter Springare lists what he claims to be the countries of origin and names of those he dealt with while carrying out preliminary investigations of suspected crimes in Örebro, noting that what he posted "is not politically correct" but that he "doesn't give a #".

"Suspected perpetrators: Ali Mohamad, Mahmod, Mohammed, Mohammed, Ali, again, again, again, Christoffer… what, is it true? Yes, a Swedish name sneaked its way in on the fringes of a drug related crime, Mohammed, Mahmod Ali, again and again," Springare wrote. "Countries which represent all of the week's crimes: Iraq, Iraq, Turkey, Syria, Afghanistan, Somalia, Somalia, Syria again, Somalia, unknown country, unknown country, Sweden," he added. Springare then promised to make new posts on the subject every week.

Off course, this man, is a racist, like me.......

A report has since been filed by police management accusing Springare of racial agitation (hets mot folkgrupp) and he is now subject to an internal investigation. He is still employed by the police while the investigation is ongoing.

That's what happens when you speak up.

www.thelocal.se...

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

So are you a Swedish native?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: LardoCalorissian
a reply to: Felicio

Not from sweden, but from the netherlands. We face the same ignorance and fear about immigrants from across the pond as the swedish though.

No we face the same problems caused by immigration.

One of the biggest causes of these problems is that delusional liberal mindset.

"The right thing".

What is that, being a traitor to your own country, destroying your culture, based on this liberal mental disease.

You will start to face more opposition soon though

What is the "liberal mental disease"? Please?

That's the disease that keeps people from being easily led by lies and made up "facts".

Wow as if the right do not have any fake news that they believe because they want to !! Awesome post there dude!

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: everyone

originally posted by: Waalter

I'm also from Sweden and this is BS.
Let me clarify:

1. The Police is quitting due to a reorganization that made the police work harder and switching bosses every 2 months. They lost faith in their work. Has nothing to do with immigrants.

2. This "swedistan" that I see going on, on the internet is everyone except swedish people. Nobody in Sweden see this as extreme as you do. Look at your ghettos. Your rate of killing/raping each other per capita far exceeds what's going om here.

3. The video shows our 1 of our 2 ghettos. TWO ghettos, not 52.. Have no idea where this numbers comes from and cant find a swedish source for this at all.

Get your facts straight. Immigrant criminality is 1% of all crimes committed if you belive recent statistics, but I don't think you care about that. I think you just want to grasp at those small and utterly BS stories that has nothing to do with reality so you can justify your idiot of a presidents speeches.

All these brand new accounts popping up and they are all from sweden denying it. Even though there is video footage of it everywhere.

I spoke to a group of people today from Europe while i was at the beach, 3 of the young guys were from Sweden, i asked them what they thought of the media reports about the immigrant trouble and they laughed and told me its not factual.

They basically said it was a small issue and nothing that could not be dealt with, the media as usual are making a mountain out of mole hill. The media have a habit of sensationalizing stories because thats what sells, if they were factual in their reporting, nobody would be interested in the story because it is boring.

I am in Europe about half of each year. The netherlands to be precise. My GF is from Germany and her family still lives there (her stepfather is a muslim btw [Erdinc is his name] and even he will tell you what i am telling you now!) which lies just beside the netherlands and i know people in Sweden.

Particularly one girl named Madeleine and i can tell you from seeing it with my own eyes in germany and from accounts form the people i know in sweden that what you just claimed is total bunk.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoWed, 22 Feb 2017 15:34:55 -06001720172America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Messias
a reply to: LardoCalorissian

Im from Stockholm.. And congratulations you are a rasist person i see.. good luck in your bubble!

Doesn't it bother you that Sweden might end up minority ethnic Swedish this century? That Swedish people will no longer have a "homeland"?

Would you still want to visit Japan if it was 40% white anime nerds, 30% Muslim, and just 30% Japanese? Would that even be a good thing to happen?

Japan wouldn't be Japanese anymore. It'd just be another dime-a-dozen mixing bowl with nothing unique separating it from any other dime-a-dozen mixing bowl. The world would lose something beautiful.

Just like it's losing something beautiful in Sweden and Germany.

A little bit of racism and xenophobia is necessary for self-preservation. You've gone completely crazy thinking that all racism and xenophobia is bad. Just like extreme right-wing racism and xenophobia is dangerous, extreme left-wing abandonment of all racism and xenophobia is also dangerous.

It's very likely that the Swedish people won't even exist anymore in a few hundred years. But you're almost certainly going to be a minority in your own "homeland" this century.

You've gone so crazy in rejecting all racism and all xenophobia that nature is beginning the process of wiping your people out of existence. That's natural selection and you're cheering it on.

Edit: For the record, I'm American and mixed race.. I guess I should mention that before the white supremacist and nazi card gets thrown at me. Though it's a shame that I have to mention my race at all.
edit on 2/22/17 by RedDragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Im sorry but i have to say this.. you president is bat s&%* crasy! Fake news right? haha tell you president that he has to stop spreding fake news.

Yeah sounds like Sweden`s a utopia for immigrants.

So this didn`t just happen then.

On 20 February 2017, rioting broke out in Rinkeby, a predominantly immigrant-populated suburb of the Swedish capital Stockholm.

2017 Rinkeby riots

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Some People Like to " Live The Lie " , it's makes their Lives Much Simpler like their Intellects.........

Some people like to live in the lie that has been constructed for them .

Tell me have you personally been to Europe and experienced these problems yourself..?

What Person in their Right Mind would want to go to a European Country Right Now Considering their Insane Immigration Policies Forced on their Native Populace ? What Parent would put their Children in Harms Way of Radical Muslim's Occupying Areas of Countries that are Considered " No Go " Zones because of Violent Muslim Uprisings ? Your Question MUST be a Joke Right ? Or are you that Naive to Believe the Opposite ?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: LardoCalorissian
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I guess all is well then as long as a country is not literally torn apart....

You are such an eternal apologist.

Ok. So what do you want me to do? Go storm over to Sweden and demand they hire more police? It's not even my country. So it's not even my business to begin with. If they have trouble policing their ghettos, they need to figure it out on their own. I, however, am not going to let anti-muslim forces use their policing inadequacies as a tool to further anti-muslim/anti-refugee sentiment though.

Your replies are very.... whats the word, infantile? I think that is the one.

To think you say it is not your problem because it is another country. Ok, sure. It is only a problem once it comes knocking on your door, however by that time its too late.

You do realise it has nothing to do with Muslims, it is immigrant people. However the majority of them Practice the Muslim faith, hence they refer to themselves as 'Muslims'. So yes, these Immigrants/Muslims are the reason for the deterioration of the western world. We as caring people have accepted them and they have taken liberties. It is ok, it will get to the point where these immigrants will be denied all access and never allowed to travel to such countries again and I cannot wait for the day. Their barbaric ways of life and thoughts that we should condone what they do just because its their faith, is absurd.

I lived in Sweden for a while and at the time I could see the problem this was causing. It was 'insane', yes 'insane!'. they flocked over to perfectly Swedish little towns, most leaving trash all down the streets. Non of them worked yet had housing and food on the table. The Swedish people are friendly and lovely people and obviously cared for their new visitors but now, they are being taken advantage of.

I know first hand how bad this problem is. Meanwhile others sit in their cosy homes without a care in the world, just like you.

Get a grip, this is real world. The immigrant and Muslim people are not people that want to mix, they want to instil their ways onto others and not budge.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

My entire extended family live in Europe, what is going on there is far from what the media would have you believe.

You are free to believe what you like as am i, personally i believe more of what the people there say about it than i do from some media outlet looking for ratings .

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

The TRUTH is Blind to Indifference , it is REAL , and Must be Acknowledged as Such .

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

All of these typical left wing nuts acting as if the situation in Sweden and the rest of Europe is no big deal.

Rape. Riots in the streets. Housing crisis. Terrorist attacks. Increase in gun crime.

I wonder what it takes for people on the far left to start seeing that there is a problem? How deluded do you have to be to act as if everything is fine and dandy?

"It's not THAT much of an increase in rape."
"The no go zones aren't THAT bad."
"There haven't been THAT MANY terror attacks."

It's crazy, people are willing to sacrifice their people, culture, resources, and everything else that makes a country a country, in order to take in a bunch of fundamentalist psychopaths that want to kill anyone that disagrees with their book.

I guess you just HAVE to feel like you are the good guy. Hitler thought he was the good guy too.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

Lol Infantile. Great way for me to not care about the rest of your post. And reading it, I certainly don't. Standard anti-immigrant stuff that I've heard before (which history shows is a bunch of bunk).

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I find this post on Imgur on the subject at hand quite informative:
imgur.com...
edit on 23-2-2017 by Ganjix because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Ganjix

Good thing you had the sleeper account.

Factchecking.....

Using words like "probably" and "somewhat". Debunking straw man arguments and downplaying actual facts.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Messias

You are derange! This shows how and ware this is going! So now im not from sweden? jisses.. you people.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join