It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whites Ordered to Back of Crowd at Black DNC March

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: dreamlotus1111
i think what she is doing is a theatrical rendition of when black people were told to go and sit at the back of the bus? i dont know just a hunch? controversial though isnt it? its gets your attention doesnt it?

She said, "black and brown people".

And how long they gonna milk this slavery thang?

PT Barnum said there's a sucker born every minute.

how long are they gonna milk this slavery thing? damn i dont know it was pretty irrelevant huh? those pesky individuals always brining up history and such. history is so meaningless huh we should just do away with it :/

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamlotus1111

I married a black woman, some of my favorite actors are black some of my best friends are black, I'm trans and thus a minority myself. I didn't like the actor in the new star wars because I thought his acting sucked, not because he was black.

Just because someone didn't like the guy in star wars, doesn't mean it was because of his skin color.

But I'll give him this, he's far superior to Jar Jar Binks.

Oh and if the issue was with a black man in star wars, where's all the Mace Windu hate? Or better yet Lando Calrissian? Both black characters in Star Wars.

Seeing racism where there is none. No one had an issue with black characters in star wars til, him, so you might want to consider it's him and not his skin color that's the issue.
edit on 7/27/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/27/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   

What percentage of whites ever owned slaves (from that era)?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   

So no whites died to end slavery? Slavery and Jim Crow laws didn't go away just because blacks demanded it. A lot of white people died to make this happen. Whites marched with Martin Luther King Jr. And many whites were hung and burned along with blacks by the kkk for being quote on quote 'n-word' lovers. There were also blacks that owned slaves, and blacks that sold other blacks into slavery.

If we're going to talk about history let's get it right.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

the majority huh?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   

What is that supposed to even mean?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   

go back and read what the hell you just wrote. to summarize. it was not the will of black individuals its was only because white people joined them things changed. lol

black people owned slaves and this cancels out the majority of white slave owners who initiated the slave trade in the first place. lol

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   

I don't think that's at all what was wrote to you.

I forgot, how long has it been since slavery was abolished? Set me straight on that and while your doing that, please do tell how many humans you have owned. Your parents? Your grandparents?

link   

No your seeing what you want to see.

I'm saying not to discount the sacrifices of the whites who fought along side the blacks, nor to discount that not all blacks of the period were innocent. That it was people both good and bad of both skin colors in opposition to each other.

When you make it into a black vs. white issue, you are discounting and dishonoring the sacrifices of every single white person who fought and died to end the injustices of slavery.

I said it was not just the will of blacks that ended slavery, because it wasn't, it was because both whites and blacks fought and sacrificed together to make it happen.

It happened because many whites and blacks unified to make it so.

link   
why cant we just call a spade a spade seriously.

i should kick my cats ass because it decided to scratch me. my 10 pound catt has enough strength to scratch me and is as strong as me therefore it can fight it in an equal battle.

(if you cant put two and two together this is a metaphor for majority vs minority) this is an important concept to realize...

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   
for lack of a better word,

Soros along with the others will get their comeuppance for screwing the world over.
edit on 7/27/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   

ok ill give you the benefit of the doubt. so why are the MAJORITY of white people not stepping up. is it going to be only a handful once again in history that help out with the effors to end police brutality against black people? or wait is it not a real issue...hmm thats what ive been hearing over and over. its not a real issue
none of this is an issue
its all a non issue
lolllll
edit on 27-7-2016 by dreamlotus1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
Reverse racism 101
Not cool.

There's no such thing as reverse racism, it's all racism as far as I'm concerned.

One can be a racist of any skin colour

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   

A scratch? You call a dead person a scratch? If a black man kills a white person for simply being white, you'd call that a scratch?

Minority, majority, I don't care a hate crime is a hate crime. There being more whites than blacks means nothing to the person killed due to prejudice.

It's wrong no matter who does it.

I'll call both acts a hate crime, and racism, bigotry and prejudice.

Whites being the majority does nothing to help a poor white man killed by a black man simply for being white.

A hate crime is a hate crime, period, and racism is racism period, no matter what skin verses what skin color.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

Whether or not you believe in it, it exists.

Whether or not you decide to turn a blind eye to what's going on around you, doesnt mean a thing because we can all see it taking place right now.

I've already posted a piece on this subject, go find it.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   

I am standing up, I speak out against the corruption of the legal system and the courts. I'm anti corruption. Which is where the problem is with the police. A failure of a corrupt court system. It defends it's officers and hypocritically benefits them. I'm trans, if you think I get any better treatment than blacks by the law I'm laughing.

The corruption of the legal system isn't just a black issue and attacking it as such won't help anyone. It's rotten at it's core, and needs to be fought as such.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

i agree with this totally

however my point was that this is more of a display of the injustices over the decades.

again go look up the jane elliots brown eye blue eye experiment to see an example of people really getting pissed off when the tables are turned.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   

good for you! but listen people are still racist. and they are passing it on to their kids. its not a made up fact. its disgusting having to exist on a society where people have this underlying hatred for minorities. this has been going on for decades!!! we need to work on this as well. not say it doesnt exist

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   

How would you propose eradicating racism?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join