It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whites Ordered to Back of Crowd at Black DNC March

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Wow, you just can't make this stuff up! The hypocrisy!

So get this (yes it is on video), The organizer of a “Black DNC Resistance March” in Philadelphia Tuesday demanded white supporters and media move to back of the crowd!

Makes your head spin doesn't it?

heatst.com...

By Jillian Kay Melchior | 6:39 pm, July 26, 2016

UPDATE: In a shocking racist display, organizers of the Black Lives Matter march this afternoon screamed at white reporters to adhere to a scheme of racial segregation.

“White media get to the back! Black media come to the front!” shouted an organizer with a bullhorn.

“Excuse me, sir!” she yelled. “Somebody needs to tell this person to get to the back…. Somebody needs to tell these folks to get to the back!”

“We are not afraid to put people out!” the organizer yelled. “White people to the back! Black people to the front!”

BLM protest leaders tell white journalists to get in the back where they belong. Great way to start a March pic.twitter.com/O6TXNVaS1E

— Joe Biggs (@Rambobiggs) July 26, 2016

+21 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Soros should be very happy with his minions who are frothing up an "American Spring". Hell, he even has BLM formed up and raising hell in Europe!

Sadly, I don't things are going to get better anytime soon.......

+41 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
More instutitionalised racism from the democratic party

+37 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Let's wait for the usual people to come and claim some BS or deflect all together. How is it not obvious this group is about as racist as the KKK. You can say oh well the KKK has done this or that...you dont think these hateful people would jump at the chance if they felt they could get away with it. That really is all that's stopping them right now too...just wait though the train is gaining momentum with this movement...and people these days seem to dumb to notice.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
i think what she is doing is a theatrical rendition of when black people were told to go and sit at the back of the bus? i dont know just a hunch? controversial though isnt it? its gets your attention doesnt it?

+44 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamlotus1111

Perhaps, but if a white person were to pull a "theatrical reenactment of when black people were told to sit at the back of the bus" we'd never hear the end of it cause it would be considered racist.

Gets your attention?
No, it pisses me off!

If things don't change, one day in the not too distant future these morons will get what they are pushing for and I don't think it's going to pan out well for them in the end.

+20 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

I just ignore BLM.

Since my life doesn't matter to them I am not going to lift a finger to help them. Their blatant bigotry and violence doesn't help their situation either.

You can't fix this kind of problem by alienating people.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShadowLink

If things don't change, one day in the not too distant future these morons will get what they are pushing for and I don't think it's going to pan out well for them in the end.

interesting. and what is it that they are "pushing" for

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Separate but equal?

You reap what You sow...

+22 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
The DNC has a long tradition of racist marches during the convention.

This is the most racist DNC march since the 1924 "Klanbake Convention" when 10,000 democrats put on their KKK robes, lit their crosses and marched down through the streets near the DNC convention.

+32 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamlotus1111
i think what she is doing is a theatrical rendition of when black people were told to go and sit at the back of the bus? i dont know just a hunch? controversial though isnt it? its gets your attention doesnt it?

Huh, so today blacks have a fraction of the discrimination they had back then but they want whites to be discriminated against like they were back then? I guess they don't want equality, they just want to be the head racists in charge now. Yea, defiantly gets attention, just not in a positive light for the blacks. I hope they realize they are only 13% of the population of the USA. They better not push to far...

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
It's one thing for a BLM racist to say that.

It's quite another if any of the white media and protestors actually followed a racist order.

Something increasingly pissing me off is white people not standing up for themselves. And no, that's not all white people nor do I even suggest trying to defend the white race but rather, stop getting pushed around and letting yourselves get pushed around like cowards.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

This is the third dumbest thing I have heard since election season began in the US, the other two were that Clinton and Trump were front running for their respective parties. I honestly cannot think of a move that would have alienated more folks, folks who might otherwise have had alot of time for BLM even.

But I guess as the election goes on, the BLM folk are going to get crazier, or so it seems from this...insanity.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Sorry, I'm fully aware that not all of them want the same thing and I should of specified that but race wars is what many seem to be pushing for and that's what I was referring to.

+27 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I really want people here on ATS to remember this... MOST OF US BLACK AMERICANS DO NOT SUPPORT THAT RAGTAG ORGANIZATION. Ok? Most of us know they are spinning their wheels and are not helping anyone, including themselves. Please tell a friend.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Orionx2

originally posted by: dreamlotus1111

Huh, so today blacks have a fraction of the discrimination they had back then but they want whites to be discriminated against like they were back then? I guess they don't want equality, they just want to be the head racists in charge now. Yea, defiantly gets attention, just not in a positive light for the blacks. I hope they realize they are only 13% of the population of the USA. They better not push to far...

while im mixed and thankfully can see both sides of the coin i think its hilarious how white people have so much fear in their being concerning the BLM movement...

your statement for instance...they are only 13% of the population so they "better" not push far.

interesting statement...

do you release how that even reads? its almost like "hey minority stay in your place but at the same time dont get too uppity or outspoken because you are starting to scare me..." lol

so which is it are you afraid of being overtaken or will it not ever happen because blacks are a minority and wont win anyway?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

This is not the idea of the entire or main BLM group at the top. There are some, I have seen say this as they noted SOME 'white people would show up just for a photo op' and push to the front.

I can go to a BLM meeting in my city and would certainly be welcomed.
edit on 26-7-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimiBlack
I really want people here on ATS to remember this... MOST OF US BLACK AMERICANS DO NOT SUPPORT THAT RAGTAG ORGANIZATION. Ok? Most of us know they are spinning their wheels and are not helping anyone, including themselves. Please tell a friend.

Excellent!
Thanks for providing us all with a little reassurance that the entire black race hasn't fallen into complete retardation, just some.

Now if only more of you would speak up about it.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
It's one thing for a BLM racist to say that.

It's quite another if any of the white media and protestors actually followed a racist order.

Something increasingly pissing me off is white people not standing up for themselves. And no, that's not all white people nor do I even suggest trying to defend the white race but rather, stop getting pushed around and letting yourselves get pushed around like cowards.

Do you feel pushed around and how so?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
But I was taught it was a bad thing that certain people had to ride in the back of the bus.

I guess these people didn't get the same lessons.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join