It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whites Ordered to Back of Crowd at Black DNC March

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I have a distinct feel g if I had been there I would have told this women to kiss my ##@. I truly hope the reporters didn't allow the segregation she attempted. Race doesn't make a difrence news outlets send reporters to cover a story what race they are is irrelevant

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShadowLink
a reply to: dreamlotus1111

Perhaps, but if a white person were to pull a "theatrical reenactment of when black people were told to sit at the back of the bus" we'd never hear the end of it cause it would be considered racist.

Gets your attention?
No, it pisses me off!

If things don't change, one day in the not too distant future these morons will get what they are pushing for and I don't think it's going to pan out well for them in the end.
I really hope it doesn't come to what some of you seem to salivate for because s#!t won't be sweet out here for anybody and it won't just be a black and white thing. I will not engage as long as no one tries to harm my family. My wife is white and our daughters are black and white, products of their parents. If any sides, black or white or green, tries to harm my family, I will be merciless in my fury. God help any sides of this race war s#!t if they f@ck with my family. Black, White or Purple.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamlotus1111

originally posted by: Orionx2

originally posted by: dreamlotus1111
i think what she is doing is a theatrical rendition of when black people were told to go and sit at the back of the bus? i dont know just a hunch? controversial though isnt it? its gets your attention doesnt it?

Huh, so today blacks have a fraction of the discrimination they had back then but they want whites to be discriminated against like they were back then? I guess they don't want equality, they just want to be the head racists in charge now. Yea, defiantly gets attention, just not in a positive light for the blacks. I hope they realize they are only 13% of the population of the USA. They better not push to far...

while im mixed and thankfully can see both sides of the coin i think its hilarious how white people have so much fear in their being concerning the BLM movement...

your statement for instance...they are only 13% of the population so they "better" not push far.

interesting statement...

do you release how that even reads? its almost like "hey minority stay in your place but at the same time dont get too uppity or outspoken because you are starting to scare me..." lol

so which is it are you afraid of being overtaken or will it not ever happen because blacks are a minority and wont win anyway?

What is this fear/scare BS you people keep spewing? Scared of what? If they want to riot and block traffic, start gangs to kill whitey and cops, make whites go to the back of the line as they seem to be doing you better believe people will stand up to them (which is the opposite of scared). Scared... lol... wow

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
i personally think its FUNNY. yes you heard me right FUNNY how people are reacting. its like panic mode. and i think that people that are deep down racists and like to claim some sort of superiority above minorites i cant help but laugh at when the tables turn for them. i think historically its panning out that way. and i support more of the psychological restructuring and realization that is happening for many individuals i dont support violent acts at all... and i think people need to wake up and think deep and hard about their own beliefs and how they are affecting others in life...

and this womans theatrical blunt in your face acting makes me laugh sorry but it does.

anyone seen the blue eye brown eye experiment. classic. done by jane elliot if not go watch it now! i think its an awesome representation of what is happening in america right now.
edit on 26-7-2016 by dreamlotus1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

LOOK out!
Soros hit FRANCE with that crap, he is no doubt working THERE too.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
I can go to a BLM meeting in my city and would certainly be welcomed.

With open arms right?

DERAY MCKESSON: “...Ads have already been placed looking for people to help. I know you don’t care for them [white people] but this is the time we need our white allies doing a lot of the work for us. They are the ones who listen the best.”

JOHNETTA ELZIE: “...You know I can’t stand those white allies, but yo right this is the best to use them. They hang on every word you say and will do whatever is asked. I just hate all that kiss ass they try to do. Like that changes who they are.”

I know that's only 2 of them but one has to wonder just how many of them feel the same.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: JimiBlack

Perhaps it is time for a new organisation. The "Human Lives Matter" group?

Everyone matters, everyone should be loved, get supported, be free from oppression, be free from harassment, by individuals, organisations and by law enforcement. None should die simply because they did not comply, none should be shot while cuffed, no one, never.

Human lives matter. All of them.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
aside from this particular story being comical for me there will always be two aspects to any situation organization movement etc...good and bad…

i am not avid supporter of the BLM group because i try to stay independent in my thoughts....

however i think its truly a symptom of a bigger problem we face as americans. many may try to deflect and say yeah the government is lying in terms of a race problem etc etc and act as if its something new...

i personally know that a lot of the beliefs that people have have been passed down. and we need to work to make others understand how their thinking patterns are corrupt... this is decades of corrupted thinking in terms of race not a new occurrence...

there is a problem... and all that you see around you all of the killings all of the fighting. its not a fake thing. its very real...the injustices that various minorities face government induced AND passed on from generation to generation are very REAL at this point. its quite the # show. indeed.

so instead of being stubborn and acting like there is no problem like you aren’t to part of the problem like everyone but you is evil why not realize what in your power you can do to remedy the situation…

call it a creative brainstorming activity!

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit
Now you are being "racist" to BLM.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: JimiBlack

Perhaps it is time for a new organisation. The "Human Lives Matter" group?

Everyone matters, everyone should be loved, get supported, be free from oppression, be free from harassment, by individuals, organisations and by law enforcement. None should die simply because they did not comply, none should be shot while cuffed, no one, never.

Human lives matter. All of them.
I agree with that, my British friend.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

and here's the source of BLM (who funded them, why, etc.) "Reds Exploiting Blacks, The Roots of Black Lives Matter"
edit on 26-7-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

With open arms right?

DERAY MCKESSON: “...Ads have already been placed looking for people to help. I know you don’t care for them [white people] but this is the time we need our white allies doing a lot of the work for us. They are the ones who listen the best.”

JOHNETTA ELZIE: “...You know I can’t stand those white allies, but yo right this is the best to use them. They hang on every word you say and will do whatever is asked. I just hate all that kiss ass they try to do. Like that changes who they are.”

I know that's only 2 of them but one has to wonder just how many of them feel the same.

That sums them up entirely. Racist hate group with no better sheeple than white sheeple, they said it themselves. They can't stand the whites but use them. If they decided a race war broke out at any moment, they would have a few whiteys at arms length to lynch, convenient corpses following along like puppies.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Reverse racism 101
Not cool.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
Soros should be very happy with his minions

If I was POTUS ... I'd drone strike the em'effer. Kid you not. I wouldn't be concerned with collateral damage either. LOL

edit on 2672016 by Snarl because: Autocorrect

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Whether the KKK thinks it can get away with rape, lynchings, cross burnings, etc. or not, the KKK does these things; BLM has never done, or said, anything even close to what the KKK allows.

To equate BLM to the KKK is ignorant, almost as ignorant as equating the Black Panthers to the KKK. Do some research, clown.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

How did I know you would be the one who comes along and tries to claim this isn't representative of the movement. It blatantly is and this is exactly what all their leadesqe mouthpieces call for. This is BLM so either we accept you live in denial or you finally start denying ignorance...but either way we see you for what you are regardless.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
Reverse racism 101
Not cool.
More like Prejudice 101. Those idiots don't have the power or numbers to be racist. A racist can keep you from a lot of things in life because of control of all necessary resources and predominance. BLM has no such power and never will.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
Reverse racism 101
Not cool.
However, I do agree with the sentiment of your post.

link   

With open arms right?

Thank you for demonstrating their hypocrisy. They're nasty. They despise white people.

Too bad we can't sort them out. They're the ones who made it us -vs- them. I can deal with that. They won't be able to ... and they'll cry and cry.

link   
a reply to: prepared4truth

Sorry yea they just advocate for shooting cops and white folk...then their followers sometimes go and do it. They just call for revenge on whites and we get videos like this one. If they thought they could...these are exactly the people who would be lynching and raping for kicks.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join