It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whites Ordered to Back of Crowd at Black DNC March

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Wow! The butt hurt in this thread is real. Sucks being treated differently. Especially on something as stupid as skin color.

edit on 26-7-2016 by TheAmazingYeti because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: prepared4truth

Some research? The KKK was another Democrat creation just like the BLM. They shut down people, made sure people did not vote and when it got tough they killed. Black Panthers to in the 60's quite a bit as did the BLM is Dallas. If a man can say he identifies with a movement he should be associated with that movement. A white kid shot up a church in a horrible attack, he has a rebel flag in a picture and suddenly anyone with a rebel flag is out to kill black people. See how that works. It cannot be one way.

The BLM is simply showing its true colors. Sorry, but there are a lot of black people who do not like white people. I have said it since day one seeing anyone other than a black marching that one day it will come down to it and you are not equals. Never were. Pushing the press out of the way. Some SS stuff right there. This country has freedom of the press. You cannot take over a 7 Eleven with a bullhorn and think you can do whatever you want.

The BLM is the new KKK. Funded by the .01% to fool the lower 99.99% into living off the government no matter race, religion or creed.

As far as the video..funny. All those hipster kids and bloggers to get to the back....priceless...
edit on 07pm31pmf0000002016-07-26T21:00:32-05:000932 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on 07pm31pmf0000002016-07-26T21:01:10-05:000910 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ShadowLink

I predict a hot 6 months and 2017 in the US, despite the hack and exposing blm.
What a filty politic and irresponsible way to turn people against each other.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: ShadowLink

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: infolurker
I can go to a BLM meeting in my city and would certainly be welcomed.

With open arms right?

DERAY MCKESSON: “...Ads have already been placed looking for people to help. I know you don’t care for them [white people] but this is the time we need our white allies doing a lot of the work for us. They are the ones who listen the best.”

JOHNETTA ELZIE: “...You know I can’t stand those white allies, but yo right this is the best to use them. They hang on every word you say and will do whatever is asked. I just hate all that kiss ass they try to do. Like that changes who they are.”

I know that's only 2 of them but one has to wonder just how many of them feel the same.

Thank you for demonstrating their hypocrisy. They're nasty. They despise white people.

Too bad we can't sort them out. They're the ones who made it us -vs- them. I can deal with that. They won't be able to ... and they'll cry and cry.
Read my previous posts, especially the post a few posts above. Wont be any us vs. them in my mind. White wife, mixed daughters, so in my eyes, to protect my family, I have no side. Only their sides. Anyone that threatens their safety, I will engage with extreme prejudice. Bring it and get it. Black or White. Or any other race, creed or nationality.I hate the sudden hard polarization of our country.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimiBlack
I hate the sudden hard polarization of our country.

Not my problem. You might have an easier time shplaining said polarization to the people doing the polarizing. 'Cause when my kind get around to it ... we ain't talkin' wif words.

ETA: And if it matters ... my kids are only half white too.
edit on 2672016 by Snarl because: ETA

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Black people don't go to a KKK meeting and expect to be given a front row seat and free popcorn

If you're white, you don't go to a BLM meeting and expect it either

I look forward to see how BLM will come along. They just need a proper leadership and stop allowing themselves to be so obviously manipulated.
edit on 7-26-2016 by UnknownQuantity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: UnknownQuantity

So then even you can see they are racist like the KKK is. Yet you seem to be fine with it...that doesn't bother you?

ETA: It's not like they asked for special treatment. They were just there trying to show support and or document the BLMs efforts.
edit on 26-7-2016 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

So then even you can see they are racist like the KKK is. Yet you seem to be fine with it...that doesn't bother you?

What are you going to do?

They have the freedom of speech just like the KKK

Besides, they keep pushing, someone is going to push back.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

I hate the sudden hard polarization of our country.

Not my problem. You might have an easier time shplaining said polarization to the people doing the polarizing. 'Cause when my kind get around to it ... we ain't talkin' wif words.
And nether will I. And didn't say it was your problem. And I'm not intimidated by you and your kind, whatever the f@ck that's supposed to mean. I already said what I said and I have no squabble with you. But you seem to have a problem with me and for what. My family has served this country PROUDLY AND WITH HONOR from WWII til this second. Don't get all rah rah with me because of some BLM idiots. I'm not the one.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

I would not accept the ignorance of a KKK member either. I don't believe in treating others inferiorly because of their race. I would condemn it and vocally disagree with it. That's what it takes to combat divisiveness. They can say what they wish as words don't hurt, well unless they advocate physical revenge on those they deem inferior. Which they seem to constantly do. That gets people killed.

You just seemed so nonchalantly cool with it I was just curious why really...

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

I would not accept the ignorance of a KKK member either. I don't believe in treating others inferiorly because of their race. I would condemn it and vocally disagree with it. That's what it takes to combat divisiveness. They can say what they wish as words don't hurt, well unless they advocate physical revenge on those they deem inferior. Which they seem to constantly do. That gets people killed.

You just seemed so nonchalantly cool with it I was just curious why really...

Because they're just regular people who have something to say

Only thing I have a problem with is if they continue to allow themselves to be manipulated to serve someone else's agenda, just like how the Democrats manipulated the KKK to serve their agenda of the time

But yes as long as they remain harmless, then I couldn't care less what they say. If they want to hate white people, so be it. Their freedom of speech is theirs to use however they want.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I thought I made this abundantly clear, but seems as if I'm not a credible source. Please listen, MOST BLACK AMERICANS HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH WHITE PEOPLE. Believe me, I KNOW THIS. Just like MOST WHITE PEOPLE are cool with Black people. Yes there are SOME BLACKS that don't like Whites just as there are SOME WHITES that don't like Blacks. And MOST BLACK AMERICANS do NOT subscribe to the BLM bu!!s#!t. Tell a friend.

link   

originally posted by: TheAmazingYeti
Wow! The butt hurt in this thread is real. Sucks being treated differently. Especially on something as stupid as skin color.

Yes, and it has brought about things like BLM and much more, assisted into reality by our president.

And now just look at it!

link   

Yet hasn't violence already erupted from them before and also is it not out of the question the latest rash of cop attacks have been called for by people involved in the movement. I mean you speak as if they just March for equality. Seems to me they're marching for revenge...and that is a totally different, and dangerous game.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JimiBlack

I totally agree however I have been hearing some pretty head turning remarks and attitudes as of late from people I never thought I'd hear them from. Funny note...my GF manages a liquor store and had 2 different people in the last week blow up when being asked for ID (they didn't have or didn't want to show cause they were stealing, which was the case with one) and called the cashier racist for asking them to show ID...i hadn't really heard much of that till recently.

However yes there are many many black people who see right through the BLM bull# and don't support it at all...and don't harbor hate for anyone who didn't actually do something to deserve it.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Just another example of Equality = PAYBACK / Social Justice = REVENGE. Nothing to see here bet to the back and move along now.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

More like Prejudice 101. Those idiots don't have the power or numbers to be racist. A racist can keep you from a lot of things in life because of control of all necessary resources and predominance. BLM has no such power and never will.

I appreciate your point about all blacks not supporting BLM. I find myself having to say this a lot on ATS, but guess what, black folks, just like white folks, aren't monolithic. Some are republican some dem, some christian some muslim, etc. So i am with you there.

However, what you have typed above is becoming a common claim that I find to be unbelievably dangerous. First if this is true, how can a poor white person be a racist? What power do they have over black people? Yet if they would lynch a black person for being black, people would rightfully scream racism. Yet if a black person kills a white and says its cause he hates whites, people say thats not racist because he doesn't have institutional power. Thats ridiculous.

Also, this idea that black (and i am not saying you said this but many do) people have no institutional power is ridiculous. There are many different institutions. One such is the legal system, where blacks may have less power and authority. Another is academia, where it is totally acceptable to bash whites, and anti whiteness is in almost every class and major. Lets not pretend this isn't institutional power.

There can also be different levels of power in the same institution. For example, most politicians are white, and yet ask any of them and they will tell you that being a minority gives you different advantages in politics. The point is the idea of only whites having institutional power is over simplified and leads to dangerous situations where it seems acceptable to bash poor wite people who have no power.

Racsim is hating someone for their race. Period, no exceptions.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

More like Prejudice 101. Those idiots don't have the power or numbers to be racist. A racist can keep you from a lot of things in life because of control of all necessary resources and predominance. BLM has no such power and never will.

I appreciate your point about all blacks not supporting BLM. I find myself having to say this a lot on ATS, but guess what, black folks, just like white folks, aren't monolithic. Some are republican some dem, some christian some muslim, etc. So i am with you there.

However, what you have typed above is becoming a common claim that I find to be unbelievably dangerous. First if this is true, how can a poor white person be a racist? What power do they have over black people? Yet if they would lynch a black person for being black, people would rightfully scream racism. Yet if a black person kills a white and says its cause he hates whites, people say thats not racist because he doesn't have institutional power. Thats ridiculous.

Also, this idea that black (and i am not saying you said this but many do) people have no institutional power is ridiculous. There are many different institutions. One such is the legal system, where blacks may have less power and authority. Another is academia, where it is totally acceptable to bash whites, and anti whiteness is in almost every class and major. Lets not pretend this isn't institutional power.

There can also be different levels of power in the same institution. For example, most politicians are white, and yet ask any of them and they will tell you that being a minority gives you different advantages in politics. The point is the idea of only whites having institutional power is over simplified and leads to dangerous situations where it seems acceptable to bash poor wite people who have no power.

Racsim is hating someone for their race. Period, no exceptions.
I'll agree to disagree to a degree about your take on racism. I appreciate your civility.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

I thought I made this abundantly clear, but seems as if I'm not a credible source. Please listen, MOST BLACK AMERICANS HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH WHITE PEOPLE. Believe me, I KNOW THIS. Just like MOST WHITE PEOPLE are cool with Black people. Yes there are SOME BLACKS that don't like Whites just as there are SOME WHITES that don't like Blacks. And MOST BLACK AMERICANS do NOT subscribe to the BLM bu!!s#!t. Tell a friend.

Anyone who claims blacks can't be racist is not a credible source. Racism is an ideology not a social or political position. Oppressor is a position and you might seem more credible if you suggest BLM are incapable of Oppression, but they are most certainly capable (and practicing) the most basic and most widely understood form of racism. Every single person on the planet is capable this and to deny this fact is in itself racist.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
Reverse racism 101
Not cool.

so one way racism by the majority is only cool. got it

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join