It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whites Ordered to Back of Crowd at Black DNC March

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: JimiBlack
Hey bro. You are doing a good job on this thread, dont get riled up, don't get sweeped off the path of goodness and the positive just because of the few. Just ignore them or at least dont take their posts to heart.

Don't ignore those who appreciate you and others, those who are not racist as well, do not focus solely on those who oppose you, there are people like that but they are in the minority and they can not "pizz you off" if you dont give them the permission to. If you look closely your friends are all around you, if you are too focused on those who oppose you then you will forget those who support you and stand with you.

Thank you. Exactly what I've been saying. One thing about it though, I have my own voice and I don't need a spokesperson. I speak for myself and take responsibility for myself. Others should do the same and quit looking for a racial representative. Self- accountability. Simple.

Nicely put.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Black Lies Matters, Black Lies Matter, Black Lies Matter.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: JimiBlack

I definitely agree with that. And you're welcome. Americans should have each other's 6.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: mysticmatter

Thanks man, and I'm not going to ever lose my cool. I know not to let people get in my head, but some people are very disrespectful and overt. But I get what you're saying, bro.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Seriously? The two party system is a farce. Both "sides" work for the same people. Money controls America. Do you really think TPTB let fat stupid Americans choose the leader of the free world? Not likely.Actors, pro wrestlers, drug smugglers, occultist coke heads and country dumb old money hillbillies do not play by the rules. They just cash the checks and read the script. No I will not provide proof, do your own research. Follow the money. Democracy does not exist in America.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Wow, What a bunch of lame ass racists.

I hope they meet their counterparts from the other side and they all kill each other while screaming angry bloody murder.

I would give a dollar to see that.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamlotus1111
i think what she is doing is a theatrical rendition of when black people were told to go and sit at the back of the bus? i dont know just a hunch? controversial though isnt it? its gets your attention doesnt it?

Sure! Lets punish those who are there to support you, by treating them like people they weren't even around to know. These are their allies, yet they are discriminated against openly.

Sadly, these self hating white people will take it. Because, you know, white guilt. They all should have walked off and told BLM to go play in traffic.

Nothing like doing to others exactly what you say shouldn't be done to you!! Two wrongs have never made a right, and there is no excuse in the world that will justify this.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: MysticPearl
It's one thing for a BLM racist to say that.

It's quite another if any of the white media and protestors actually followed a racist order.

Something increasingly pissing me off is white people not standing up for themselves. And no, that's not all white people nor do I even suggest trying to defend the white race but rather, stop getting pushed around and letting yourselves get pushed around like cowards.

Do you feel pushed around and how so?

I mean, do you just go around defending anything to do with the DNC? I can't stand the fact this place is like an echo chamber at this point, but come on. This is outright racism.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamlotus1111
i think what she is doing is a theatrical rendition of when black people were told to go and sit at the back of the bus? i dont know just a hunch? controversial though isnt it? its gets your attention doesnt it?

You are giving him way too much credit. He's just racist and ignorant.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join