It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muhamed was a child molester.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

I thought the discussion was about Mohammad ......

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: MysterX
a reply to: angeldoll

Ah...but that's opening up a whole new can 'o worms...is it ethical to genetically fiddle with a child?

Artificial insemination is essentially what the 'Virgin birth' describes, (even holy artificial insemination is what it is) yet today, we would feel that to be as unethical as having outright intercourse with a young girl wouldn't we?

Yeah, I think you and a couple of other people need to go make a thread on what an utter piece of garbage/trash the Christian God is. Maybe it will may you feel good, knowing you have moral superiority over God.

While you are vilifying God, you can point out how super cool Mohammed was, and deserving of all the billions of worshipers who follow him to this day.

/out

Considering i have killed nobody, accidentally or deliberately...in that regard at the very least, I AM morally superior to anyone, or any deity who has murderd people...wouldn't you agree with that?

That goes equally for any religious organisation or the deity they worship.

It's an inescapable fact, if one considers murder to be morally and ethically wrong of course.
edit on 12 5 2016 by MysterX because: typo

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Oh and one more thing Allah is the god of Abraham, the guy who gave Moses the Ten Commandments and the one who sent Jesus. I laugh at how the Christians think their God is different. Jews, Christians and Muslims all worship the god of Abraham.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: GreenGunther
Well this was a good while back in a time when life-expectancy was very short... if you think you're gonna die at 25 you'd also be eager to get on with it

But in all seriousness.. Ghandi was a child molester, so was tons of people throughout history... maybe your neighbour is one?

Who cares? All this proves is that if Muhamed existed, he was only a human with self-control problems. Nothing new there.
Lets be glad he's dead and get on with our own life's.

Tell that to the 1.7 billion Muslims who believe he was the most perfect person allah created, and follow his words and actions as a way of life.

Then see how long you get on with life.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dark Ghost
a reply to: bally001

I used an analogy to demonstrate that judging Muhammad's behaviour at the time of his existence by today's standards of morality is illogical.

How come no one is getting it.

There are people around today who claim he did no wrong, BY TODAY'S STANDARDS.

They all follow the same belief set. And have killed people for so much as drawing a cartoon of the man.

Unless you're saying it was ok to rape a 9 year old and hold the opinion that today it is still acceptable, then No, he was a pedophile.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

I understand that the bible teaches that Mary had an " immaculate conception", (no sex) which is still believed today by some religious people. I truly don't know the true answer to any of the religious "Mumbo-Jumbo" going around, it could all be fake couldn't it, and i couldn't care less, but it keeps the masses in check.....

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

a reply to: angeldoll

Ah...but that's opening up a whole new can 'o worms...is it ethical to genetically fiddle with a child?

Artificial insemination is essentially what the 'Virgin birth' describes, (even holy artificial insemination is what it is) yet today, we would feel that to be as unethical as having outright intercourse with a young girl wouldn't we?

Yeah, I think you and a couple of other people need to go make a thread on what an utter piece of garbage/trash the Christian God is. Maybe it will may you feel good, knowing you have moral superiority over God.

While you are vilifying God, you can point out how super cool Mohammed was, and deserving of all the billions of worshipers who follow him to this day.

/out

Considering i have killed nobody, accidentally or deliberately...in that regard at the very least, I AM morally superior to anyone, or any deity who has murderd people...wouldn't you agree with that?

That goes equally for any religious organisation or the deity they worship.

It's an inescapable fact, if one considers murder to be morally and ethically wrong of course.

Noted. Here is an ATS member who claims to be superior to God.

Are you willing to say you are Mohammad's superior too, or are you too much of pussy to say that?

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

So your saying Jesus was god?

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Thats cool, so if that made up man who claimed to talk to a god is called now a pedophile, lets re write history and call most men that lived before the 19th century a pedo.

That means most of our great great grand fathers where pedos, the stupidity of people these days has no bounds.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Parafitt
How come no one is getting it.

I believe many did comprehend the analogy. Those who did not have not successfully demonstrated that the analogy was flawed, so at present it appears as if the analogy is able to stand.

There are people around today who claim he did no wrong, BY TODAY'S STANDARDS.

Hmm, are the people who claim that in the majority or in the minority of Islam?

They all follow the same belief set. And have killed people for so much as drawing a cartoon of the man.

You seem to be painting all Muslims with a pretty broad brush. What percentage of Muslims kill people for drawing cartoons?

Unless you're saying it was ok to rape a 9 year old and hold the opinion that today it is still acceptable, then No, he was a pedophile.

Paedophilia was not considered a mental disorder at the time of Muhammad's life. Adult men having sex with young girls was considered a standard practice of behaviour at the time.

Does that make it "right" (to emulate the behaviour today) according to modern conceptions of morality? No, but that does not make his behaviour at the time "wrong".

edit on 12/5/2016 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thetan
Yikes, this should be interesting:

All cases of an adult having sexual relations with a nine year old child is a case of child molestation.
Muhamed was an adult who had sexual relations with nine year old child.
Therefore, Muhamed was a child molester.

This is the argument. The only way to prove the conclusion wrong is to show that one or both of the premises is false.

www.thereligionofpeace.com...

Remember that really historical guy, Plato? He was a pedophile, liked little boys, and uhh....well, I mean the guy is pretty important.
edit on 12-5-2016 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Though I agree its a disgraceful act it was generally concidered acceptable back then. At the time many people took child brides. Glad the world has changed for the better now.
edit on 12-5-2016 by lucagt1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Thetan

"Muhamed was a child molester."

Yeah by today's standards,

Chances are so were your ancestors.

The point of your thread is?

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Age of consent in Delaware was 7 years old in 1880. So tell me about child molestation in Islam when it was going on over here at a MUCH younger age.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I'm guessing most of you wouldn't believe in a Hadith if your lives depended on it....

Unless it's that Hadith. Amarite???

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta
Hi Muslim Here , you can chose to believe me or not , Scholars are in agreement that she was around 16 years of age.

So if you chose to take info from a website that is anti Islam then i would say bask in the ignorance.

but keep in mind 100 years ago or less here in the USA it was common to marry at the age of 16 .

this argument has been debated over for years on ATS , stop spreading rubbish .

And if you chose to debate me on this ill be more then happy to provide the evidence but even then i doubt you ill take note .

Sounds good. Please lay out your case.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

A child in most Western countries is determined to be any person up until they reach the age of 16, then they are determined to be 'mature enough to understand and appreciate the ramifications of having sex' or put another way, 'are able to offer informed consent to sexual activities', (know what they're doing sexually and can agree or decline sexual advances)

In some scandanavian countries this drops to 15 years.

So if Islam believes their prophet had sex with a child of 9 years, or 10 or 11 years..that then according to the overwhelming majority of Western countries would be considered definite child sexual abuse, as the child would not be mature enough to offer informed consent to sex, or put another way, was being sexually abused by an adult.

But...centuries ago, in a Middle eastern region things were probably a lot different in this regard...as they were obviously not as sophisticated in their laws and appreciation for Human rights back then.

There is an argument as to whether they are still, certainly in the treatment and appreciation of Women and girls they are certainly much less sophisticated than the West and the East, and still have a long way to go in terms of overall Human rights.

The conclusion is basically, it's not really anyone's business how middle eastern people treat their own people but their own...if the people don't like it, they can rise up and kill their oppressors and change their own systems...it's not any of our business.

It is a problem when they try and import this crap into our countries.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: tommo39
a reply to: woodwardjnr

I thought the discussion was about Mohammad ......

Well, sometimes a discussion on ats can go in different directions, not just the way you want

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Thetan

Since we can't even really know who Prince slept with here in the here and now - I don't understand how it's relevant to discuss who someone long gone slept with way back when

Way way back when...in something that is history for some and fiction for others

You want to say that people who follow Muḥammad are bad people maybe? Based on what?

I knew a woman once (from Tennessee) that was married when she was 13. She had her pappy's permission

If we're going to judge people (seems to me that's what this thread is about) then I guess I'm going to say I have a problem with people that go around looking to cause problems based on stuff that isn't affecting them directly

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Yep, you got it. The only purpose for this thread is to imply that Islam is an evil, horrible, no-good religion - and all Muslims are evil, horrible, no-good people.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join