It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mandela Effect Can No Longer Be Denied: Berenstein Was The Tip of The Iceberg

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

wow, you explained the position fully numerous times...some people should just grow up - ignore them

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
a reply to: TombEscaper

When i was a kid, 'Snickers' was always called 'Marathon'.

Marathon was NOT a Snickers. Marathon was a long braded caramel coated in chocolate.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I've enjoyed reading all the comments - I've been looking into the Mandela Effect for nearly a year at this point. I would love to point out - that if you see the changes- and you will know if you are sincere or not - you are an empath only empaths see the changes. I can share a photo of what an empath is - if anyone is interested.

Also, you will more than likely share some of the same physical symptoms - that those that see the changes do - insomnia, sick stomach, dizzy, headaches/migraines, ear ringing, jaw pain, shoulder pain, trouble finding words - i.e. the room with the car in it. Sometimes we are forgetful also.

Only empaths see it - I have yet to meet a non empath see the changes.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

I'd

Would love

There's your limiting factors right there working against your souls/higher self calling. Think in terms of
"I have seen it and it is a beautiful world." Rewrite the story you tell your brain, you will be part of the solution if you work from a principle of Love

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I dont post here often, but I follow the Mandela Effect stuff rather closely. I was well known over at another site i cannot name here for my musings on the subject. There is a thread you can search on google from this other site...the OP claims to be a computer from our perceived future and he goes to great lengths to explain to the people engaging him what is happening. You guys will find it very interesting, for sure...the OP's name is B89X4-00111 and his flag is Spain...so you know you have the right thread but search this and enjoy...

"Berenstein Bears Anomaly Solved" should be the first thing that pops up.

Good Luck and i suggest visiting that site with every precaution being taken, do not post there and use clear your cache, cookies etc after your done...

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

No way! Eli Whitney IS black. Er, African American! At least my timeline has it that way. Sure enough, did a google when I saw this post, picture on Wikipedia is a WHITE dude. WTH??

I mean a spelling here, a date there, that is fine, but changing history and the race of somebody?? C'mon! REALLY???

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: jacygirl
a reply to: Chadwickus

My partner and I have a shared memory from last year, regarding Andrew Zimmerman.

Andrew Zimmerman, the guy from Bizarre Foods? Can you elaborate on this or no?

It's actually Zimmern. I believe. Not sure about spelling but that's how it's pronounced.

His name was Andrew Zimmerman - not anymore

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Jacy - yes - it was "life is like a box of chocolates"

what is the famous Indian Male - Mahatma last name?

what does the kkk stand for?

Terminator 2 - what is the rest of the name of the movie title?

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
A vampire implies one of many - The vampire implies the last vampire on earth. and come on how hard is it to make another vampire?

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

No way! Eli Whitney IS black. Er, African American! At least my timeline has it that way. Sure enough, did a google when I saw this post, picture on Wikipedia is a WHITE dude. WTH??

I mean a spelling here, a date there, that is fine, but changing history and the race of somebody?? C'mon! REALLY???

Rapper Lil' Kim looking white lately:

She is being accused of "skin bleaching"...but it's strange how Jewish names are being changed to non-Jewish and black people are turning up white. Seriously...what is going on??
jacy

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

That is pretty weird. I was certain Eli Whitney was black.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Jacy you caught on to something that most haven't - Most of the changes are happening to Jews and Masons
Very very wise you are.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: wesleyapril

Jacy you caught on to something that most haven't - Most of the changes are happening to Jews and Masons
Very very wise you are.

Hi wesleyapril...

I'm going to say something that sounds 'crazy', but searching the above quoted 'change' can lead to very UNUSUAL experiences. Especially about Jewish names being altered.
I'm preparing a lengthy article for another thread here actually, about strange electronic happenings.

I am definitely leaning towards psy-ops regarding the Mandela Theory. More and more.
jacy

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Hum. Check this link out. Google books, African American Chronology: Chronologies of the American Mosaic

I actually searched: Eli Whitney, Prince Hall. Thereby getting an "African American" result and there he is, listed as African American, er, black. What has you. He is not a Prince Hall Mason, so what is going on?

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Hum. Check this link out. Google books, African American Chronology: Chronologies of the American Mosaic

I actually searched: Eli Whitney, Prince Hall. Thereby getting an "African American" result and there he is, listed as African American, er, black. What has you. He is not a Prince Hall Mason, so what is going on?

I checked it out, still have the page open. I searched his name just to see for myself.

So now he's a chubby white dude? rofl....seriously, this is ridiculous!
jacy

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: wesleyapril

I would like to see a "photo of what an empath is".

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: schmae

Oh yes, I've noticed that as well. I searched through old coloured pencils of mine until I finally found the sky blue I remembered: a beautiful, ideal shade of blue. When I was a kid the sky was always that colour, unless clouded over or darkening with the sun-fall. Now it does indeed look dull, ugly by comparison.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

I've enjoyed reading all the comments - I've been looking into the Mandela Effect for nearly a year at this point. I would love to point out - that if you see the changes- and you will know if you are sincere or not - you are an empath only empaths see the changes. I can share a photo of what an empath is - if anyone is interested.

Also, you will more than likely share some of the same physical symptoms - that those that see the changes do - insomnia, sick stomach, dizzy, headaches/migraines, ear ringing, jaw pain, shoulder pain, trouble finding words - i.e. the room with the car in it. Sometimes we are forgetful also.

. So this is very interesting......

Empath here.....I'm seeing it. Apprehensive to completely believe but.....i see it.

Also I feel fantastic these days. Just loving life because I have pulled myself out of a bad situation.

Anyway, even though I feel great I have been getting every single one of those physical symptoms pretty often in a fleeting manner.

I just blame anxiety but idk.

My ears will just ring out of nowhere for a few seconds like someone hit a tiny bell in my brain.

Fleeting headaches, chest, shoulder, jaw pain, and more......

Wheird.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Damn this is fascinating stuff. Just stumbled across the effect last month. The berenstain bears thing really weirds me out, cause I wrote a report on a berenstain bears book when I was in gradeschool and I remember my teacher correcting my spelling because I was phonetically spelling it "Stain"(like a carpet stain) instead of "stein."

I wonder if this is the reason for the common misquotted "Luke... I am your father"

damn strange stuff.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK

. So this is very interesting......

Empath here.....I'm seeing it. Apprehensive to completely believe but.....i see it.

Also I feel fantastic these days. Just loving life because I have pulled myself out of a bad situation.

Anyway, even though I feel great I have been getting every single one of those physical symptoms pretty often in a fleeting manner.

I just blame anxiety but idk.

My ears will just ring out of nowhere for a few seconds like someone hit a tiny bell in my brain.

Fleeting headaches, chest, shoulder, jaw pain, and more......

Wheird.

Empath here too. I also have all the symptoms listed.

When my ear starts with the loud "tone", I will scream "Stop that!" in my head...it stops.
Yeah, I know...likely coincidence, but when I don't tell it stop it lasts much longer.

Starting to believe we ARE stuck in some matrix, or are being messed with on a level that we don't even know exists.
jacy
edit on 28-4-2016 by jacygirl because: sp

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join