It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mandela Effect Can No Longer Be Denied: Berenstein Was The Tip of The Iceberg

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: jacygirl
a reply to: Chadwickus

My partner and I have a shared memory from last year, regarding Andrew Zimmerman.

Andrew Zimmerman, the guy from Bizarre Foods? Can you elaborate on this or no?

It's actually Zimmern. I believe. Not sure about spelling but that's how it's pronounced.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme
a reply to: jacygirl

No i know that's what I mean - I always thought it was *was*.. wait - are you saying the film version uses the present tense??

Now I'm really confused. I dont have a copy of it at hand to check. But I'm sure it was *was* as he was speaking about what his mother "used" to say, when she was alive...

No..? Damn. I need to go find it in the film - this is going to bother me all night now!

Lol...I think you remember it as 'was' and now it shows as 'was'...but for some of us...it was "is" (present tense).

If you don't want to get your head messed up, you may not want to start investigating this! When you start seeing something that you've known for years...and it's different...it's not a happy moment.

Thank you for staying with the discussion and asking questions. (sorry OP, hope you don't mind)
It's fascinating...in a stomach-turning way.
jacy

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Anything written by all the fans who have met him and had their pics taken with him, write his name as Zimmerman.

It's not just the spelling, it's a change in syllables!!

More pics later if requested.
jacy

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

It truly is. I think it's effing awesome too!

I really hope some more obvious ones appear soon.

I can have an absolute blast contemplating this without completely believing yet. Not saying I disbelieve either.

-leaves some donuts on the table-

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Yep. I've been watching him for years, and that is why I asked you to elaborate after I saw you reference Andrew Zimmerman. That's how I always remembered him until recently with the name Zimmern. The change bothered me on a level where I remarked to my wife "I always remembered him as Zimmerman, not Zimmern". She just attributed it to faulty recall on my part, and I reluctantly agreed. A faulty memory on my part is less disturbing to me than the alternative.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK

-leaves some donuts on the table-

*steals donut* Don't judge me! (sorry...donuts...private joke almost meme apparently, hehe...)

The first one that you notice...affects you in strange ways.
You start frantically searching for proof of your memories. The more you search, the less comfortable you become.

Then you call someone. They go off searching and call you back frantic! You go out into real world.
The book store owner freaks out! The school librarian freaks out! Your own kids freak out!

Then you get up the nerve to go online and start asking strangers or site members...some agree with you!!
Some are really nasty, call you stupid and forgetful.
Be really careful before you open this Pandora's Box...life is much easier if you stay asleep.

jacy

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
1st, I know you like donuts, that's why I brought them. So help yourself

2nd, don't worry for me. I am willingly diving down this rabbit hole headfirst. A mundane reality is scarier to me than reality being a simulation, or parallel universes. This is great. I feel like it makes life even more interesting.

-also grabs a donut upon leaving room-
edit on 28-4-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl
Lol...I think you remember it as 'was' and now it shows as 'was'...but for some of us...it was "is" (present tense).

If you don't want to get your head messed up, you may not want to start investigating this!

No I'm keen to figure it out - I hate not knowing things, especially if i believe I'm having information withheld from me!

I'm not saying I refuse to believe in the theory that something has been changed in the past, alternate realities, etc -- deep down I *want* that sort of thing to be true and real. But.. given that i haven't actually experienced anything like it (so far as I know) the analytical side of me says, 'show me proof' and says the simplest answer (ie: people are wrong) is what leaps out to me.

But.. i will keep my mind open. Good chat, I must say

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Last one until I get back later this afternoon.

This search was for "Andrew Zimmerman chef" and it shows both men. One is the newly named Andrew Zimmern, and the other is a chef in Chicago.
What's strange is that when I google search ONLY Andrew Zimmerman...the old one (Zimmern guy) shows up and NOT the chef in Chicago.

jacy

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
So for sure it is now "life was like a box of chocolates"?

Also what happened to "mirror mirror"?

Also the Mr Rogers song changed to "this neighborhood"?

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

Ah, but you said you weren't being mean. If you don't believe in something then you feel this gives you the right to be rude, because it isn't rude if you don't believe what they are saying. Also, your own past does not excuse your behaviour with others. You can strongly disagree with someone without being hurtful.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Yes, indeed! And there are so many others! Just when I think it's passed, I hear of more amazing changes!

Do you remember the colour of our sun? Was it white or yellow? Take a look now (not directly, of course.)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

The Thomas theorem is a theory of sociology which was formulated in 1928 by W. I. Thomas and D. S. Thomas (1899–1977):

If men define situations as real, they are real in their consequences.[1] ”

In other words, the interpretation of a situation causes the action. This interpretation is not objective

Does this relate?

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
There is without a shadow of a doubt Something going on. I was just told someone I knew died 3 years ago.....only thing is I see this person face to face only a few months ago. I was in total shock that her husband said she died years ago. He even showed me proof of her year of death. So I know there is something very strange going on

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Awakeningone39
There is without a shadow of a doubt Something going on. I was just told someone I knew died 3 years ago.....only thing is I see this person face to face only a few months ago. I was in total shock that her husband said she died years ago. He even showed me proof of her year of death. So I know there is something very strange going on

Maybe you were face to face with her ghost then, which would be even more disturbing.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: hidingthistime

I want to know who moved us to a new position in the Milky Way!

We're all living in the Truman Show

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
a reply to: GoShredAK

Yes, indeed! And there are so many others! Just when I think it's passed, I hear of more amazing changes!

Do you remember the colour of our sun? Was it white or yellow? Take a look now (not directly, of course.)
yellowish white?

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Vdubya

It is Berenstein. My favorite book as a child was the Berenstein Bears and the spooky old tree. The spelling is different same with Reba McIntyre. Now is there a mundane explanation for this change? Most likely imo but, I can't think of one. I'm leaning more towards psyop. A certain alphabet agency has a history of medeling with pop culture for "national security" purposes/social experiments. But I'm not ruling anything out, I've seen enough high strangeness to know better.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
This is what you call Facebook Science.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: SargonThrall

+1 and a star for you.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join