It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mandela Effect Can No Longer Be Denied: Berenstein Was The Tip of The Iceberg

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
a reply to: Baddogma

I popped out of this reality once using said stuff. I felt like I was being cut up (un-digitized?) I found myself in a bed that was all sci-fi like. I got up and looked around. There were rows of beds with beings in them. I had been lying in one myself. I did not particularly feel any different but I was no longer human.

What did the beings look like?????

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Righto... there wouldn't be a mix of names if a timeline had changed, the "old" name would exist only in conscious memory if consciousness was somehow "outside" of time... or mistakes.

The names/geography and stuff is ridiculous to me, knowing a little about neurology, slight-of-hand and having lived for a few decades.. .but admit there are a few "Hmmmm..." moments where rather vivid memories that I paid some attention to are now different... and that is deeply unsettling and weird... but likely more of the same as listed above.

But "likely" isn't "absolutely" ... it IS a deeply weird world we are inhabiting, I've found... and some of the rantings of the disturbed have turned out to be partly true... in my own experiences, anyway.

But a 'timeline shift' isn't likely the answer due to your point. Dunno...

But as far as that aspect, you are correct... hard to see any reality here with so much vagueness and noise!

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Here is a new one!

We all remember Close Encounters of the Third Kind, right? Richard Dreyfess and Teri Garr have marital problems after he sees some UFOs. He is oddly compelled to go to Devil's Tower and climbs on board.

Google the title. What do you see? The mothership over the highway. Having read the book, owned the sound track, and both the dvd and Blu-ray versions I can state for a fact:

The original artwork was just the highway with a glow. No mothership!

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoxFulder
I have avoided this thread just for this reason, people who haven't experienced the Mandela effect simply say you have a bad memory, in the other one I was called a schizophrenic. Its very real to me, geography has changed, movies have changed, names have been changed, celebrity deaths have changed, even events in my life have changed and I remember both events. I just don't feel like defending myself against someone who hasn't experienced it because I will never convince them otherwise.

Youre not from this time or earth is what it is. It snot the mandela effect its just your spirit is in another you in another universe an don another earth. That makes more sense in reality than time stream manipulation. And btw my spirits been re incarnated in to my past self because i wanted to change a personal outcome,but now that im here im finding myself just going to allow it to happen anyway.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma what is a Russian egg simulation? I ask because I live in Alaska and I have seen an egg shaped UFO. I felt like it was a hologram, or interdimensional.

I understand that sounded really random and is likely not related at all, but have to ask.

The egg UFO supports the theory of a matrix like reality to me personally. It almost looked like a simulation.
edit on 28-4-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

That, and other movie MEs, is less a smoking gun (though you are correct- had the poster on my wall as a kid and empty highway) BUT with Star Wars and Close Encounters there are many different versions and director's cuts... and different companies doing marketing. merchandising, etc... so those variations are "normal."

If NO poster now exists with an empty highway, then yah... I'd be floored.. .but the web is just coding and easily malleable, thus back to social engineering/experiments via Google, heh.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TombEscaper

Haven't had a chance to read anyone's replies to the op. Has anyone looked at the earliest date of something changing letter wise, taken those letters in order by date and seen if they form a sentence or acronym of sorts. Interesting topic.
edit on 28-4-2016 by I think Im normal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

heh, nothing so cool.. .just an analogy...

a Russian Egg is a curio with several smaller eggs held within another, open the big one and there's a smaller one, open that and a smaller one, etc.

So we could be in a simulation within a simulation within a simulation.. .like playing video games in a video game, is what I meant.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

I saw a version of Star Wars with Luke going to Mos Eisly space port after watching the princess' ship attacked by Vader to tell all his friends at the bar, including Biggs. I haven't even seen the footage added back to the movie. There is a grainy clip on the Blu-ray but that is it. Anybody else see this version?

And there are images with just the highway and the glow! Guess I am being lame and jumping the gun

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
a reply to: GoShredAK

heh, nothing so cool.. .just an analogy...

a Russian Egg is a curio with several smaller eggs held within another, open the big one and there's a smaller one, open that and a smaller one, etc.

So we could be in a simulation within a simulation within a simulation.. .like playing video games in a video game, is what I meant.

. Oh ok! I've seen those. I like it. As above so below sort of ya?

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: I think Im normal

I thought the same as OP but after checking out a few I began to realize there might more ME-spellings I don't know about. So that ended my line of thought.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: hidingthistime

No I'm not. I genuinely thought that was the name as the context was what Darth Vader did or did NOT say - I didn't even think the name you were referring to was Luke. Honestly. Hence why I asked, sardonically, was it Darth Vader.

I wasnt being harsh or nasty - the Internet doesn't convey emotion and allows people to read into nothing what they want.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
Here is a new one!

We all remember Close Encounters of the Third Kind, right? Richard Dreyfess and Teri Garr have marital problems after he sees some UFOs. He is oddly compelled to go to Devil's Tower and climbs on board.

Google the title. What do you see? The mothership over the highway. Having read the book, owned the sound track, and both the dvd and Blu-ray versions I can state for a fact:

The original artwork was just the highway with a glow. No mothership!

a quick google search shows at least 8 posters

c'mon dude

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: hidingthistime

Really? If that's what it took to manipulate you then you need counselling as no attempt was made to manipulate you. You are perceiving things that aren't there.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

You may be right because I've noticed all these after a NDE. It also seems this current "life" of mine is duller, not as vibrant , and my senses are duller.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: hidingthistime
I never said YOU had to avoid saying it. I said I hate sayi g it or hearing it. Again, stop manipulating and twisting the truth.

And I didnt say you said that -- my response was to your mother figure who jumped into have a pop at me when, as I said, I misread the context and didnt even think for a second "Luke" was the name you were referring to.

I said the whole reason I remember the LIAYF quote so well is because that is the name of my abuser and it made me cringe every time....

And I didnt believe you - it seemed like a sarcastic post. In all honesty, who would mention, in a public forum like this, they had an abuser? I didnt ask for that information and you saying it so callously seemed like it wasnt genuine. Am I wrong?

Apparently, yes. See how easy it is to misconstrue meaning and emotion in a few lines of text on a screen?

You know very well and are twisting truth to make it look like I cringe at the name Darth Vader....

Sigh. As I said, I didn't. I honestly, genuinely DID think we were both referring to Darth Vader, hence why i posted what I did.

If it were NOOOOOOOOOO I AM YOUR FATHER, I wouldn't have cringed every time for nearly 30 years....Capishe???

Nope. And as I said previously, I really don't care. That's your issue, not mine and don't try to make it mine and everyone elses on here. I didn't intentionally sport with your feelings, I didn't believe you were abused and quite frankly still find it very very weird that you would drop that into casual chat like that and then get all pissy when challenged.

EDIT: Oh, and FYI it was just, "No, *I* am your father" with the stress on the "I" and not the no. The LIAYF was the bit the media played up and why you remember it. Well, and the other reason I guess - but it was never in the film and I have never seen a copy of the film OR the script with the LIAYF quote. Only the NIAYF quote.
edit on 28-4-2016 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

I find the whole shifting realities thing very fascinating but I remember them always being the Berenstain Bears. I remember because I thought it was an odd spelling - since most names end in stein. Now, if the manipulation of realities were true, the big question is which one is the right/true one?

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic In tents of porpoises? I thought they were aquatic mammals?

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Text

Text
It was berenstein, until the dark city dudes got to it.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: bitcoinforever

originally posted by: coop039

originally posted by: MysterX

When i was a kid, 'Snickers' was always called 'Marathon'.

Marathon was NOT a Snickers. Marathon was a long braded caramel coated in chocolate.

I don't know what country you live in but in the UK Marathon absolutely was changed to snickers and was the same type of bar it is now.

i can confirm this.
edit on 28-4-2016 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join