It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

refugees beaten in Russia after molesting women in nightclub

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

Don't know, can't read minds. But I do notice the distinct absence of the word "all".

Apparently not everyone got the memo:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

It was art. She was making a politicized visualization of how she feels about the city and it's people. Maybe she couldn't afford a canvas.

It's funny, I remember a college buddy telling the story of a bum in Staten Island doing something similar. So I know this isn't isolated / unique. But it's still part of a tapestry of muslim immigrant disdain, for everything that defines the people who are giving them a free ride.

It was a damn funny story. My pal says "the guy never broke stride....he just stepped over a garbage can, dropped trou just enough, and deposited a slug in the can....all the time just walking by."

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Don't know, can't read minds. But I do notice the distinct absence of the word "all".

Apparently not everyone got the memo:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Are you actually linking a post that's right after mine ?

It's a brand new account. For all I know you opened an account and posted that, lol.

That's dirty pool ! As Gramma used to say......

PS - I like your sig line ! Re-imagined for a sharia-jihad-caliphate artist, it would say -

"I may not agree with what you say, but I will fight to the death for my right to kill you for saying it".
edit on 9-2-2016 by stevieray because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

PS - I like your sig line ! Re-imagined for a sharia-jihad-caliphate artist, it would say -

"I may not agree with what you say, but I will fight to the death for my right to kill you for saying it".

You can't resist taking a shot at Muslims, can you? Not all the immigrants are Muslims. Not all Muslims share the attitude you express, and saying afterwards that you didn't mean all Muslims doesn't absolve you from implying it.

To return to the actual topic: Do you believe the story linked to in the OP is true, and, if so, why?

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
haha, when you melt down to "knowing what you're implying".....you've lost.

All Buck Rogers mind-reading helmets have been confiscated. The one you're wearing is counterfeit.

(post by Gogvonmagog removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

All Buck Rogers mind-reading helmets have been confiscated. The one you're wearing is counterfeit.

When all you have left is mockery, you've lost.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   
youtu.be...

Jeez, in a supermarket..next to food. Is there nothing too debased for these barbarians to engage in?

And here...
youtu.be...

Its too much of a coincidence for it to be an isolated incident. What madman ideology must these vile creatures subscribe to?

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

Now that is disgusting.... I really feel for the shop workers who had to clean that up.

I have to say though, despite taking a dump on the floor and having very little manners, I doubt their refugees judging by skin tone.

(post by Jamesjamo removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Fraiser

They're not refugees, the second one was an American lady in NY.

Not sure where the first one was from.

I posted it to show it's not a cultural thing, there's repugnant disease ridden scumbuckets of every race and religion.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015

I posted it to show it's not a cultural thing, there's repugnant disease ridden scumbuckets of every race and religion.

Then add into the equation that not all cultures have western style plumbing.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015

Then add into the equation that not all cultures have western style plumbing.

haha, shi**ing on the floor while everybody walks by is/ was despicable even in caveman days.

You guys go to some extraordinary lengths to hide / excuse the animal culture.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

When all you have left is mockery, you've lost.

I mock mind readers. Call me crazy.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

And which culture might that be? I wouldn't want to put words in your mouth. Which culture are you talking about?

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

And which culture might that be? I wouldn't want to put words in your mouth. Which culture are you talking about?

Oh, any culture that suffers from a high incidence of stoning, beheading, maiming, bomb vests, children with bomb vests, public electrocution / burning / drowning, bombings, groping-molesting-raping, shi**ing on the floor, making women cover themselves from head to toe and prohibiting them from education, driving, having jobs. Maybe practicing a religion that also claims to be the law and the society and the culture, or prescribes killing for writing a word or drawing a picture, or perhaps allows the killing of women for being raped or wanting to escape abuse.

If you see a culture exhibiting these things in large amounts, you have my permission to describe it as "animalistic".

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Oh, any culture that suffers from a high incidence of stoning, beheading, maiming, bomb vests, children with bomb vests, public electrocution / burning / drowning, bombings, groping-molesting-raping, shi**ing on the floor, making women cover themselves from head to toe and prohibiting them from education, driving, having jobs. Maybe practicing a religion that also claims to be the law and the society and the culture, or prescribes killing for writing a word or drawing a picture, or perhaps allows the killing of women for being raped or wanting to escape abuse.

If you see a culture exhibiting these things in large amounts, you have my permission to describe it as "animalistic".

Can you name one for me? I'm not a mind reader, you know.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Dang, I heard about some guys on the interwebs behaving like this. Let me do a Foogle and see if I can find who that was again.

You're not a mind reader ? Somebody swipe your Kreskin hat ?

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Thankyou. And you're correct, the weaker minds shouldn't set policy but i fear it's too late. Now the question is, what to do about it, and who will lead the us out of the wilderness. Self Proclaimed Gods 'gone wild', part V.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Dang, I heard about some guys on the interwebs behaving like this. Let me do a Foogle and see if I can find who that was again.

You're not a mind reader ? Somebody swipe your Kreskin hat ?

What are you so afraid of? You clearly have a strong opinion. Please have the courage to state it or stop trolling.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join