It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

refugees beaten in Russia after molesting women in nightclub

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

You are a sweetheart awareness
and a very strong woman indeed!

I think the weaker and more passive men have a place in society, as we need those who will dial a phone number and perhaps tend to the victim. We also need those who will stand up and fight for what they believe in and for what is right, however the weaker minds of society should never set policy, as it will always lead to victimization and ultimately more harm.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: asen_y2k
But in a civilized society is violence the answer to violence? Then whats the difference between them both?
How do you think civility is taught? For most it doesn't come natural it is a learned trait. You reinforce the idea that being a jerk has consequences and seeing someone smile when you're nice to them is a rewarding experience.
a civilized society only works when all within it act civilized,If some fall short then they must be reprimanded and taught that there are strong penalties to disrupting the order.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Yep, russian knock out club

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Ddrneville

sucker punching people, beating people when they are down, jumping people. Yea # them too and the horse they rode in on, there's no pride in that either. meh
edit on 6-2-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   
not only in Russia, this sovsekretno.ru... ( site translate top secret ) per 13 year-old Russian girl in Germany. I did not find video, and that's good . got nits what deserved and no excess evidence for police

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

If I were to see this disgusting group of people treating women like that I would have lost my Sh*t.
I would most likely draw my carry piece and open fire or pull out my knife and teach them a lesson they would never forget.
Call me violent,vigilante,what ever else you might want to call me but I draw the line at people molesting,groping,or other wise sexually abusing women or children,and if I ever see someone perform such a evil act in front of me they better pray that I don't kill them because I would do everything in my power to make sure that such scum would not take another breath.
edit on 6-2-2016 by VashTheStampede because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Oh, I'd guess "chivalry" has indeed been PC'd out of any US male under the age of 40. But hey, we're all equal now. Now US women are going to be required to sign up for selective service............so I figure most US men figure you people can take care of yourselves.

No. We Don't.
There are some MEN left in America and we won't stand by and watch this sh*t, regardless of who does it.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
This will be happing more and more in Europe (except England , they openly let there women and children be raped) as the police forces say they cant protect the people. So the people will start protecting there women and children.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: imod02

Yes, the spectator sections of our world renowned English streetrape parties are always filled to capacity with cheering crowds of onlookers eating jelly and ice cream as our offspring are joyfully buggered.

Does it take a lot of work to be that gormless?

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015

Yes, the spectator sections of our world renowned English streetrape parties are always filled to capacity with cheering crowds of onlookers eating jelly and ice cream as our offspring are joyfully buggered.

Does it take a lot of work to be that gormless?

Have you forgotten Rotherham en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 6-2-2016 by imod02 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Yeah...the thing that nobody knew about because it was kept secret and a bunch of guys eventually got convicted for. That was very open, I totally see your point now.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere
As usual, you're wrong, and just chock full of hyperbole. There, you've been told. Happy?

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Thats how you learn, the hard way!

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015

Yeah...the thing that nobody knew about because it was kept secret and a bunch of guys eventually got convicted for. That was very open, I totally see your point now.

Perhaps I was a bit harse in the words i used but I do wonder if England will protect its women and children or go the PC way

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Good,the refugees would have got away with being charged,as here in Glasgow,Scotland
the police would not waste time on paperwork or pay for a translator.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I want to buy those Russkies a glass of Vodka. Good for them.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
God, I miss the Old West. These problems were SO easily dealt with.

And quickly.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
What the hell was the point of that video of cowards sucker punching people?

Only detracts from this post and has no business being in it, hope a mod removes it.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: nightbringr

Only detracts from this post and has no business being in it, hope a mod removes it.

Excuse me, just to show they probably picked the wrong club for molesting women.

And sucker punching, if you come in to my face and threaten me, you gonna get hit within probably 2 seconds, if you didn't saw it coming you can call that whatever punch you like.

Same if i see someone "molesting" a woman...

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ddrneville

originally posted by: nightbringr

Excuse me, just to show they probably picked the wrong club for molesting women.

And sucker punching, if you come in to my face and threaten me, you gonna get hit within probably 2 seconds, if you didn't saw it coming you can call that whatever punch you like.

Same if i see someone "molesting" a woman...

Yes, but the video you linked wasnt of men defending women, from what i saw, 90% of the attacks were on people who looked unaware they were about to be assaulted.

I mean, cmon! It was showing pictures of thugs who went out looking for fights. In several videos, much smaller men were clearly being bullied before being sucker punched. This had nothing to do with defending women, or even themselves.
edit on 6-2-2016 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join