It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

refugees beaten in Russia after molesting women in nightclub

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: stevieray

The lesson of this thread -

Islamic molestations / rapes are a big lie.

No; some people are ready to believe Muslims are rapists and molesters without any actual evidence.

German punching of muslims is a real and present danger.

It certainly is for Muslims, and it will lead to further violence on their part.

Glad we got that squared away.

You still haven't explained why you believe the story in the OP is true.

Your dismissal of the general problem is highly illogical. Nobody at ATS can definitively say that THIS story is true.....OR untrue. None of us was there.

But with the sheer volume and regularity of such stories....there is a problem.

Just like terrorism. You can divert, derail, and distort all day with the false tales of "Christians do it too" and "only a small % do it" (which is tens of millions BTW) and "you say they all do it" (which is never true BTW).

But no, again, it's totally false to dismiss muslims as a huge terrorism problem.

But it's OK, the internet is vast and wide open, free to all. So we will indeed get taqquiyah artists who are here to slant the news, hide and derail things, and deliver false narratives. Whether hobby, belief, vocation, or paid.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Sexual assaults occur all over the world at mind numbing, insane numbers, every minute, of every day. The fact that they go ignored is a greater sin than a few that may over react.

This was just a social experiment but it speaks volumes. When you see the number that turn a blind eye and a deaf ear to the problem, it is almost a God send to finally see the two men at the end.

edit on 11-2-2016 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Word edit.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I dont know how much I trust these social experiments anymore as so many people have been caught out using actors but if it's legit; that is horrifying.

I also hope no police got taken away from a real emergency while they were doing it.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Your dismissal of the general problem is highly illogical. Nobody at ATS can definitively say that THIS story is true.....OR untrue. None of us was there.

And yet you are willing to post over and over again as though you witnessed it with your own eyes.

But with the sheer volume and regularity of such stories....there is a problem.

I have only seen a few verified stories of mass harassment, and they are fewer now. The real danger seems to be rioting at border crossings and refugee camps. Should vigilantes lend a hand there?

Just like terrorism. You can divert, derail, and distort all day with the false tales of "Christians do it too" and "only a small % do it" (which is tens of millions BTW) and "you say they all do it" (which is never true BTW).

When have I ever said "Christians do it too?" I am probably one of the few members here who does not automatically assume that every Islamist terror attack is an American false flag. What I am reacting to is the enthusiasm that certain members here are expressing at violence against Muslims without knowing the full story, or even if the story is true. I am also appalled that so many think that it is the job of policemen to help vigilantes beat up on immigrants rather than enforce the law. If I posted the same link as the OP, but headed it: "Russian police join vigilantes in beating up Muslims," I would have been accused of being a Russophobe, and some of the same people applauding the story would be denying it is true!

But no, again, it's totally false to dismiss muslims as a huge terrorism problem.

Terrorism is not as big a problem as the government wants you to believe. If you live in Europe or North America, you are more likely to be struck by lightning than to die in a terrorist attack. Governments use fear to manipulate the masses.

But it's OK, the internet is vast and wide open, free to all. So we will indeed get taqquiyah artists who are here to slant the news, hide and derail things, and deliver false narratives. Whether hobby, belief, vocation, or paid.

Which are you?
edit on 11-2-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-2-2016 by DJW001 because: Edit to polish style.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

This is why "good Samaritan" laws are needed. If you see a crime and do nothing to prevent it you should be charged as an accessory to that crime. In the past this kind of law maybe wasn't needed and maybe still isn't in some places but in todays society too few care about their fellow citizen and aren't willing to go out of their way at all much less put themselves at risk to help someone in need.

I could launch into a expletive filled rant about the type of people who would ignore a young women being abused by some scumbag and probably will before the day is over but unless there is a law to persuade people to do the right thing many won't do it sadly.

There needs to be a legal penalty for ignoring problem or recording it on your cell phone while you pee your pants like the coward you are instead of stepping up, doing the right thing and stopping the abuse. You don't have to be Rambo to do something, rapists are perhaps the biggest cowards of all and will flee as soon as they are challenged by people who aren't their victim. Sometimes even the victim can see them off but it is much easier for them to do if they have someone standing with them.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Restricted
This is the kind of mentality we are dealing with -

Nasty lady is a gross pig.

Who the hell does that?!?!?

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Since governments don't seem particularly savvy in predicting group behavior, let this be a lesson to them. And God Bless the men who intervened. If I was in a situation like that, I would be so grateful to have a man intervene on my behalf.

I don't think most American men would simply stand by and watch it/film it either. Nor Brits, nor Aussies. I see the Russians aren't sissies either.

These men needed a good arse-whipping, and the Russians provided it. Go Russia!

indeed.....There seems to be a lot of storied about these refugies doing a lot of raping anf rough-housing...is this a real look into their real culture, or is this more of a recent fad for them?

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Outbackdriver23

indeed.....There seems to be a lot of storied about these refugies doing a lot of raping anf rough-housing...is this a real look into their real culture, or is this more of a recent fad for them?

Or is most of it just propaganda?

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Restricted
I don't know the story behind this video, but I do know that it can be extremely mind blowing for many of us to understand some of what is considered acceptable behavior in other countries. Even in cultures where the majority of the people have a fairly high standard of living, some cultural norms can be shocking to many of us. When you consider people who are used to living in abject poverty, who have never seen an inside toilet, or even an outside toilet for that matter, their standards and norms may be a lot different from ours.

I saw a video a while back, where the military were trying to train some of the ME men to take over the responsibility of protecting their own areas. The first part of the training involved acceptable toileting and hygiene practices. The men were offended that they were being told what was acceptable and normal for them in their own country.

They saw the military as outsiders, those that did not belong. They resented everything about them, so they were not interested in anything they had to say. They saw anything that was acceptable and normal for Westerners as foreign ideas and concepts. Just more attempts at conditioning from the evil Kafirs.

It is far more than a mentality that has to be considered. It is even more than just a culture. For many of the people that have lived their entire lives in those deprived areas, it involves laws of behavior that has been passed down for generations, and they believe religiously in these laws and behaviors that has seen them through centuries.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I think this is a direct result of housing the asylum seekers together in large groups.

There is no incentive for assimilation or integration into their host society. The massing of the asylum seekers in packs just feeds their primordial animal instincts.

The Pack Mentality

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Or is most of it just propaganda?

There are daily stories.

Perhaps all aren't true.

To suggest that all or most is propaganda, is disgusting.

Just my humble opinion, but I have to believe that such an effort to endlessly excuse and deny the claims / stories......is suggestive that someone wants to enable and support the behavior. Knowing full well that it's true, but of course never admitting it.

What level of occurrence would prompt you to admit it's happening ? Or do you just have a predisposition to saying "not true" no matter how much, how well documented, how badly damaged the society and people ? Is any level of destruction all right, as long as it comes with some other social agenda that you favor ?

Taqquiyah also relies on never admitting the truth. Just keep saying "not true" and never waver, hoping that the jihad / caliphate outpaces folks' ability to do anything about the falsehoods.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray
Dang, I heard about some guys on the interwebs behaving like this. Let me do a Foogle and see if I can find who that was again.

You're not a mind reader ? Somebody swipe your Kreskin hat ?

What are you so afraid of? You clearly have a strong opinion. Please have the courage to state it or stop trolling.

So, did you ever find that mysterious culture that acts like copulating, defecating pigs ? I'll be darned if I can't find the name, when I Noogle. Must be out there somewhere.

Did you even find the term that describes people who really couldn't care less about these kinds of behaviors, or their victims.....but would rather play word games and gotcha just for giggles & grins ?

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Did you even find the term that describes people who really couldn't care less about these kinds of behaviors, or their victims.....but would rather play word games and gotcha just for giggles & grins ?

I can think of a term for people who coldly exploit the misfortunes of others for propaganda purposes.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

I can think of a term for people who coldly exploit the misfortunes of others for propaganda purposes.

Hey wait, I thought you were claiming that no such misfortune was happening ?

All or most propaganda ?

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

I have no doubt that there have been incidents here and there, but Neo-Nazis have been exaggerating them for their own purposes. The incident in the OP is particularly suspect for this reason. Russian "patriots" have been known to gang up on foreigners (and each other!) for no reason. It sounds like a group of Neo-Nazis claimed the people they were beating on were harassing Russian women, and rather than break the fight up, as they should have as "peace officers," they joined in.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

I have no doubt that there have been incidents here and there, but Neo-Nazis have been exaggerating them for their own purposes. The incident in the OP is particularly suspect for this reason. Russian "patriots" have been known to gang up on foreigners (and each other!) for no reason. It sounds like a group of Neo-Nazis claimed the people they were beating on were harassing Russian women, and rather than break the fight up, as they should have as "peace officers," they joined in.

ahhh, my takeaways from this -

1. Those who disagree with your POV are automatically neo-nazis.

2. Your opinion that russians needlessly run around beating people, is better proof in this case, than the hundreds of reports of muslim incidents like this across europe.

Well, that's about it. Not much I can do with it, other than to acknowledge it.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
This is ridiculous...

To defend this wave is nothing more than deep self loathing.

Why should ANYONE defend people who will ruin their lives? I'm supposed to get up in the AM and say ooooo it's just their culture that they crap on the floor and oooo it's just their culture to not understand rape and oooo they bring a death cult with them that is abhorrent to my beliefs and oooo with all these great beliefs that make life suck let them get large voting numbers so they institute their rules little by little.

I have 2 kids, bled my life for them... and well screw all that...for them

There is not even sanity behind defending this and with 100,000 + followers on facebook I assure you all it's WORSE not an Exaggeration what is going on in Europe.

War, any other nation or group of nations in the history of the world would fight it's own extinction, what this is, is brain washing, no sane person supports outsiders of an aggressive nature vs their own children it's suicide, there is no way on Earth your way of life can survive this. There is no way any westerner will be allowed to exist as is as the numerics grow...

The defenders of what is going on... one prediction: You will die and fail to reproduce and you wont be missed. I'll FIGHT for my life.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

1. Those who disagree with your POV are automatically neo-nazis.

No, only the ones who imply that other human beings are worse than animals just because of their religion.

2. Your opinion that russians needlessly run around beating people, is better proof in this case, than the hundreds of reports of muslim incidents like this across europe.

I have tried to find objective statistics about this topic and can find none. To the best of my knowledge, the only case of "group assault" that has been confirmed was the New Year's Eve incident in Koeln. The simple fact of the matter is that the OP simply does not contain enough information to allow one to confirm it, or even investigate it further.

Note the use of the word "night club." What if this "night club" were a strip club, and all the patrons were groping the women because that is the purpose of the establishment? Perhaps the immigrants simply weren't tipping enough? Or perhaps respectable Russian "courtesans" don't like being groped by non-Russians? Do you see how that changes things? Instead of defending Russian women's honor, they were just being pimps.

Now I'm not saying that's what happened; all I have been saying is that we don't have enough information to tell what, if anything, really happened. That's why I am distressed by all the members here who not only assume the story is true, but actually applaud the fact that sworn peace officers would take sides in what may well have been a racist assault.

Edit To Add: Here's the real take away: I am not defending sexual assault, I am urging looking at the media report critically. Do you believe everything you read in the mainstream media? You, on the other hand, are unabashedly defending a group of young men who you believe were beating up on immigrants.
edit on 16-2-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: criticalhit

Why should ANYONE defend people who will ruin their lives? I'm supposed to get up in the AM and say ooooo it's just their culture that they crap on the floor and oooo it's just their culture to not understand rape and oooo they bring a death cult with them that is abhorrent to my beliefs and oooo with all these great beliefs that make life suck let them get large voting numbers so they institute their rules little by little.

What you need to do is to insist that your law enforcement officers enforce the law. Criminals should be arrested and given appropriate punishment, whether they are black, white, or brown. Immigrants need a support structure to allow them to assimilate to the host culture; if they are unwilling to assimilate, they can be deported.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Correction, I've been implying that SOME people are animals based solely in their animalistic behaviors and treatment of other people.

I'm truly sorry if you've so misunderstood that, as to describe it as you have.

If it dovetails with a larger migration or other dynamic of a certain culture, then that's simply what's happening right in front of us. Not some mystical cultural theory.

If you want to say that there's no hard and fast proof of this story, for or against, I'd tend to agree.

If I have to choose between a biased slant on russian behaviors over the centuries, or a biased slant on muslim behaviors based in incidents reported daily for the last year or two......I'll probably believe the latter.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join