It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC World Premiere. Firefighters, Architects & Engineers: Expose the Myths of 9/11

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Thank you for demonstrated the very facts that I just pointed out about OS believers.

You just demonstrated that photos that could be nothing more than bone yard debris are your facts.

It doesn't work that way in the real world, and I know that from experience as well.

As a defense contractor at Travis AFB, I often dealt with the folks at AMARC, Davis-Monthan AFB. In addition, I was sent TDY to Davis-Monthan AFB from Hill AFB, Utah, for two months in January 1970, so I know that what you implied doesn't work.

BTW, common sense would dictate that no one in their right mind would have tried to dump tens of tons of aircraft wreckage at the Pentagon when just about everyone else was cleaning up, especially with part and serial numbers stamped and labeled on those part. BTW, the engine wreckage is easily traceable as was the FDR and the aircraft wreckage. To let you know something else, American 77 was tracked by radar to the Pentagon.

Now, are you implying that someone is secretly placing B-757 flaps at the Pentagon in this photo?

How to secretly place B-757 flaps at the Pentagon without anyone noticing

edit on 19-9-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

BTW, common sense would dictate that no one in their right mind would have tried to dump tens of tons of aircraft wreckage at the Pentagon

Desperation calls for desperate accusation now. No one on ATS has ever made that silly claim that "dump tens of tons of aircraft wreckage at the Pentagon".

However, to discredit any Truther one would have create such nonsense.

Pentagon when just about everyone else was cleaning up, especially with part and serial numbers stamped and labeled on those part.

Yes that is true, all that evidence removed from the public to never be seen again.

Now, are you implying that someone is secretly placing B-757 flaps at the Pentagon in this photo?

I never implied "someone secretly placed" anything, you did. I only said the photos look like bone yard debris.
See how you just invented something that no one said.

Amazing.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Desperation calls for desperate accusation now. No one on ATS has ever made that silly claim that "dump tens of tons of aircraft wreckage at the Pentagon".

Let's take a look at what you posted.

Informer1958

Thank you for demonstrated the very facts that I just pointed out about OS believers.

You just demonstrated that photos that could be nothing more than bone yard debris are your facts.

It is evident from the wreckage recovered inside and outside the Pentagon that we are not talking mere pounds.

I never implied "someone secretly placed" anything, you did. I only said the photos look like bone yard debris.

What were you implying when you posted:

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Let's take a look at these:

Very interesting and explains a lot of anomalies!

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Nova937

Just to let you know that your two videos have been used to discredit the Truth Movement. Case in point, let's take your second video in regard the C-130 and review these two videos.

Now, let's listen to ATC communications with that C-130, callsign: 'Gopher 06' and jump to time line: 22:50 and listen until time line 25:12 in the next video.

9/11 AIRCRAFT - ATC COMMUNICATIONS TAPE

Just another example of how some folks have used bogus videos to discredit the Truth Movement. As mentioned before, my Wing Commander was inside the Pentagon when American 77 struck and I have identified B-757 wreckage inside and outside the Pentagon.

It is amazing that you would post those bogus videos, which have been used to discredit the Truth Movement, especially in light of the following FDR data facts.

Flight AA77 on 9/11: New FDR Analysis Supports the Official Flight Path Leading to Impact with the Pentagon

edit on 21-9-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

In regard to your first video, let's take a look here.

Flight Path of American 77 -1

Flight Path of American 77 -2

Downed Light Poles Near the Pentagon

Damage Distribution Inside the Pentagon

I might add that a cruise missile was not capable of inflicting the kind of damage observed inside and outside the Pentagon.
edit on 21-9-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Just to let you know that your two videos have been used to discredit the Truth Movement

Nothing could be further from the truth, CIT worked for months on that guy Floyd until he admitted he was part of a staged event. How you think that discredits the truth movement is beyond comprehension.

Face it sky guy, the official story is crumbling, anyone who who takes a good look at the data sees this. Nothing you can say will change that.

People were killed and injured by a bomb BEFORE, Again Before the first plane strike. Some were interviewed from there hospital beds on live TV . Yet you and others want to pretend this did not happen. Well I'm afraid to tell you it did, thats the reality weather you like it or not. You cannot argue that period.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: wildb

Yeah....emphasis on "worked on". I have no doubt that when Aldo and Craig got done with the cabdriver he would have admitted to the Lindbergh kidnapping just to get those two psychos to leave him alone. I know one of my friends had to change his phone number every couple of months because those two idiots would call and badger the hell out of him.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

That does not change the fact of what he said does it... but thats OK you keep supporting the OS. Let me give you another fact, we, they knew the attack was coming and did nothing to stop it. This is a matter of public record . Are you willing to give a free pass on that..
edit on 21-9-2015 by wildb because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Let me give you another fact, we, they knew the attack was coming and did nothing to stop it.

They knew "an attack" not "the attack" was coming.
Big difference.

If you believe otherwise then please show us where anyone said "planes into buildings" were coming.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent

Let me give you another fact, we, they knew the attack was coming and did nothing to stop it.

They knew "an attack" not "the attack" was coming.
Big difference.

If you believe otherwise then please show us where anyone said "planes into buildings" were coming.

If I had something handy I would post it, but I will not do your homework for you. The info is out there, look it up yourself. The fact that they put SAM's on the roof of Bushes hotel on 9/10 speaks volumes.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Yeah, there were three to four "credible" warnings a month. And with the exception of 9/11, they were all false.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

The Pentagon is still an open case because whatever happened there it definitely wasn't a plane crashing into it which is way too obvious. What was it we can only speculate. Because absent video evidence which in no way they will release there can only be theories based on witness testimonies and radar recordings that point to the obvious conclusion. NO PLANE hit the Pentagon. And this is not just because I think this it's because there is no evidence to say a plane hit the building! So all that Flight 77 video theories are just theories!

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   

If I had something handy I would post it,

So you have speculation not facts.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: samkent

Drills of the exact same scenario at the exact same time is foreknowledge. And as per the video we have seen so much of, who practised the crashing of planes into buildings before 9/11? Pentagon? FEMA? NRO?

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Yes, they ran a MASCAL drill at the Pentagon that involved a plane crash. Maybe because the Pentagon lies at the end of a runway at Reagan National and maybe because in the early 80s, an airliner took off from that airport and slammed into one of the bridges across the Potomac. Not that hard to understand that you might want to practice responding. If Air Florida had been taking off the other direction back in the 80's, Flight 77 would have been the second plane to slam into the Pentagon.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Every video that showed anything what hit the Pentagon was released long ago. There is no clear cut video. There is only all the people who watched Flight 77 slam into the building that day, and the wreckage /bodies of course.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596

Yes, they ran a MASCAL drill at the Pentagon that involved a plane crash. Maybe because the Pentagon lies at the end of a runway at Reagan National and maybe because in the early 80s, an airliner took off from that airport and slammed into one of the bridges across the Potomac. Not that hard to understand that you might want to practice responding. If Air Florida had been taking off the other direction back in the 80's, Flight 77 would have been the second plane to slam into the Pentagon.

Or maybe they were practising for 9/11. Remember the NORAD guy on 9/11?

He said 'Is this real world or exercise?' Because they were doing a drill of the 9/11 scenario at the same time. But unlike real events they have to plan these drills beforehand don't they!!

Just like the London Bombings on 7/7. They were doing a drill of the exact same scenario at the exact same time. And let's not forget the televised version of that drill done in May 2004 one year before it actually happened.

See what I'm saying? You can't drill an event without planning it ahead of time first!!!!
edit on 22-9-2015 by Nova937 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

The US military is running drills every day of every week somewhere. Real life or drill is a natural question. Oh should find some better, more accurate sources.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: cardinalfan0596

The US military is running drills every day of every week somewhere. Real life or drill is a natural question. Oh should find some better, more accurate sources.

Like Congress?

Trying to back track much?

How many drills? 46?

And the towers powered down on the weekend before for 30 hours?? Now why would they do that?

Yes I wonder!

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join