It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC World Premiere. Firefighters, Architects & Engineers: Expose the Myths of 9/11

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+58 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Looks like these patriots will be debuting their latest effort on 9/11/15 in New York.

This 90-minute film features a landmark joint presentation by Erik Lawyer, the founder of Firefighters for 9/11 Truth, and me. Together we dismantle two dozen myths that comprise the official account of the WTC destruction.

We also expose the failure of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) to comply with the requirements of NFPA 921, the national guideline for fire and explosion investigations.

We hope this information-packed video will quickly become a go-to educational tool — particularly for outreach to firefighters and fire protection professionals all over the country.

Day of action, list of events can be found here: NYC World Premiere, Friday, September 11th.

The OSers hate Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth. Why? Because these are professionals and experts who refute the official story.

Dont get me wrong, the OSers will still name call and attack these people, its just not as easy.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Glad to see this is out. I suspect it will get a huge viewing and hopefully start to get ordinary people wanting something down about it. Very emotive time for the world but we shouldn't ever forget past atrocities committed during our lifetimes also as many who are guilty are still alive and need exposing and prosecuting.
edit on 11-9-2015 by Shiloh7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   

so this video is still not available for viewing I take it ?

+81 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   

LOL - the laws of physics and reality were suspended that day - nothing like it before or since has (or will) occur and in my opinion, entities within the US shadow government attacked New York and the Pentagon on 11th September 2001 and blamed others so they could attack and control vital Oil reserves and implement fractal reserve banking and consequential economics.

19 Saudi hijackers evaded the most sophisticated security in the world, had NORAD scratching their heads wondering if the whole damn thing was real or fake, which was apparently fake so they were stood-down.

About an hour between the planes hitting tower 1 and tower 2, then a couple of hours later they both collapse, then another tower not hit by a plane collapsed......because it was on fire.

Passport found in the rubble, black boxes still missing, OBL named within an hour as the main perpetrator, Pentagon hit by a missile.

Patriot Act ink was still wet when rolled out, then Afghanistan was freed, and pipeline plans formalized, and poppy fields taken over.

I could go on but you get the picture.

edit on 11-9-2015 by Sublimecraft because: decided not to go on about the big picture.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Too bad the national media isn't televising this. If the official story of 9/11 is iron clad in evidence, than the national media along with the government shouldn't have a problem with this being aired. For an event that was the worst attack on American soil, no stone should be left unturned. If the government really wants to put this conspiracy to rest, they should assemble their panel of original investigators along side the Fire Fighters, Architects and Engineers, and lay their evidence on the table.

The 28 page classified report and all security camera footage from nearby businesses should also be exposed to the public. Let the people decide if their government is being honest about the events of 9/11.

The American people deserve to know if the 9/11 official story can stand up to scrutiny and opposing physical evidence.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Awesome. We will finally see some action come 2049.

I hope they are playing this bad boy on a huge projector in Times Square, like last year. That is awesome.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Too bad the national media isn't televising this. If the official story of 9/11 is iron clad in evidence, than the national media along with the government shouldn't have a problem with this being aired.

That would be like the media televising a unicorn meeting.
They are both myths.
Plus it's simply disrespectful.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   
They never found the black boxes?

I somehow missed that.

what a sham- fortunately for them, most people are well trained enough to consider anyone who questions the official story a "conspiracy theorist" and therefore crazy.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Thanks for bringing this video to my attention. Will be sure to give it a watch when I get home from work! I reiterate everything Sublimecraft said above.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
They never found the black boxes?

I somehow missed that.

They found the ones at the Pentagon and Shanksville.... But truthers prefer to lie and claim none were found!

www.911myths.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   
TY for posting this video, which watch it this afternoon. Hopefully we can discuss the video in this thread before the government contractors appear and attack/ridicule members for not going along with the official BS.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

what video ?...the one in the op is 2 minutes long...a promo.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

It's a trailer for a 90 minute film, and it was the film I was referencing.

This 90-minute film features a landmark joint presentation by Erik Lawyer, the founder of Firefighters for 9/11 Truth, and me. Together we dismantle two dozen myths that comprise the official account of the WTC destruction. We also expose the failure of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) to comply with the requirements of NFPA 921, the national guideline for fire and explosion investigations.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

I figured as much...so where can one watch it ?

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Glad they are keeping it alive, just wish they would stream the movie, today, free. Then pass the hat.

9/11 to me marks the end of the US as we knew it.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

I'm sorry, I thought that was the trailer and the movie.

I believe that this is the entire film:

I would edit the original post but I "exceeded the maximum window of 2 hours allowed to edit [my] post".

edit on 11-9-2015 by gladtobehere because: typo

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Professional firefighters, architects, and engineers come together to expose 9/11 with sound facts and knowledge. Great news. But no doubt they will be ignored by the mainstream media, and ridiculed as "truthers" by the ignorant. Which is the most absurd derogatory comment you could ever invent.

9/11 truth movement continues to grow.

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   
"truthers" is a derogatory comment, now?

shame on you people, for wanting to know the truth.
Shut up and do what your government tells you to.

What a sad place we've become.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   

it's ok man...thanks for the link. Will watch it later tonight.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Were the oddities of the Shanksville black box every clarified?
Back in Black Boxes

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join