It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC World Premiere. Firefighters, Architects & Engineers: Expose the Myths of 9/11

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

Fake.

Now, let's take a look here.

I wasn't talking about pictures of pieces of wreckage supposedly found at ground zero.

I said the impact vids are faked.

edit on 17-9-2015 by RogueWave because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: RogueWave

Just to let you know that the no-plane claim was fabricated.

If anything was fabricated it is those impact videos.

Well, let's take a look at how a smaller, lighter, and slower B-25 sliced into the Empire State Building.

Did it cut through the Empire State like butter? Seems the wings snapped off in that case.

Well lets see what it did manage to do!!!!

At 9:40 a.m., the aircraft crashed into the north side of the Empire State Building, between the 78th and 80th floors, carving an 18-by-20-foot (5.5 m × 6.1 m) hole in the building[8] where the offices of the National Catholic Welfare Council were located. One engine shot through the South side opposite the impact and flew as far as the next block, dropping 900 feet and landing on the roof of a nearby building and starting a fire that destroyed a penthouse.

Regarding that engine

One of the plane’s engines plowed through seven walls before emerging on the south side and exploding on the roof of a neighboring 12-story building.

Then this

Fourteen people were killed: Smith, the two others aboard the bomber (Staff Sergeant Christopher Domitrovich and Albert Perna, a Navy aviation machinist's friend hitching a ride was not found until two days later after search crews found his body had gone through an elevator shaft and fallen to the bottom

A lighter ,smaller & slower aircraft still managed to cause a lot of damage to a building of a TOTALLY different construction type.

YOU have to compare all aspects of two events not the ones that fit your belief.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Fake.

Now, let's take a look here.

I wasn't talking about pictures of pieces of wreckage supposedly found at ground zero.

I said the impact vids are faked.

So why is it fake I cant wait to hear your ideas

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: RogueWave

Fake.

Then prove it. You must know by now that I will continue to press you for evidence until you throw in the towel. Considering that B-767 wreckage from American 11 and United 175 was recovered, I expect something very interesting from you.

Now, let's review these videos.

Never mind the 9/11 aircraft were tracked by radar to their crash sites.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

YOU have to compare all aspects of two events not the ones that fit your belief.

I don't have to do anything. I asked a question that was ignored by both of you.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

The media, whether corporate or foundation-funded, could find people ranting about “the Jews” or the Illuminati, the Lizard People, the missiles, holograms, mini-nukes or space beam weapons vaporizing the Twin Towers.

Have you seen anyone making any of these claims on ATS recently? I haven't, perhaps many years ago some Truthers did, but not anymore. No one believes holograms, the Jews or the Illuminati, mini-nukes or space beam weapons vaporizing the Twin Towers.

This is your way to discredit everyone who does not believe or support the OS. We all know the Truth movement was infiltrated by government bots to squash the real truth, to make a mockery against the truth movement and it worked. However we are now in 2015 and the truth movement has grown in the millions around the world, we are strong and now people are waking up. Many polls have been done about 911 and now it is a fact that more than half of the United States population does not support or believe in the OS of 911, we are talking about millions of people waking up and realizing they were fooled.

The OS side is dying and as each year goes by the OS dies a little more. Just like the Kennedy assassination, it took many years for people to find out that they were lied to. Now it is a fact that most people do not believe the OS of the Kennedy assassination.

911 was the greatest crime committed on American soil, and the government tells us to shut up, you are either with us, or you are against us. Lets not Liston to conspiracy theories concerning 911 said George Bush in one of his famous speeches.

The fact is the government was making it very clear that we have no right to question their story concerning the 911 event or we would be subject to ridicule and dismiss as "conspiracy theorist" which propaganda media termed a negative.

I am a Truther and I wear that badge of honor forever and I am very proud of it. I can sleep at night with a clear mind.
No, I cant do anything about the real terrorist who did 911 but I can tell you that I am free from all their propaganda's.

Many of us in the truth movement do not have all the answers to all of the 911 events and may never get it. However as the years go on, we are getting more information, and hopefully one day we might get to witness some real prosecuting of the real criminals who were behind the 911 attacks.

You can continue to mock us and lump all of us as stupid "conspiracy theorist" but we don't care anymore and the reason we don't care anymore, is because we are winning in this information war.

Your side is dwindling and OS believers are changing their minds as we continue to expose the Truth.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Then prove it.

Does the thing in the pic have wings? Are the supposed engines parallel to the fuselage or they all crooked?

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Lol, it's hilarious that you would posts that vid to prove it is not fake. It's fake as hell. The plane goes through the building without any resistance, deformation and wings snapping off, and there is no damage to the building even though the wing has already past the wall. Fake as hell!

Lol, this one doesn't even show the actual impact,...

I have to correct myself here, it does, there was some clutter on my screen.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Lol, it's hilarious that you would posts that vid to prove it is not fake.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist for figure how the wreckage of American 11 and United 175 ended up in New York City. Now, let's take a look at this video to figure it out.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Lol, this one doesn't even show the actual impact,...

This video does.

edit on 17-9-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   

People who study high speed collisions use cameras filming at thousands and even up to 10's of millions of frames per second but they should just bin such equipment as a 29 fps youtube video is good enough

You know to film things that cant happen like this.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

This video does.

Yes, I reviewed that one didn't I. It's A FAKE.

Btw, if you go to the YT link you can lower the speed of the video, and use pause, and you can see how the plane is totally unaffected by the impact, even the facade is still undamaged even though the wing has already passed the wall.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

It doesn't take a rocket scientist for figure how the wreckage of American 11 and United 175 ended up in New York City. Now, let's take a look at this video to figure it out.

Again, I wasn't talking about wreckage. I was talking about the FAKE 911 vids.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   

People who study high speed collisions use cameras filming at thousands and even up to 10's of millions of frames per second but they should just bin such equipment as a 29 fps youtube video is good enough

So you are saying that the images we are looking at would not be a representation of reality, at the moment the plane was captured in a specific frame?

Would a high speed camera have shown the plane encountering resistance, the plane deforming and wings snapping off etc?

Is that what you are saying?

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Just to let you know that the no-plane claim was fabricated in order to discredit the Truth Movement and it worked.

Ok?

So who are the people that want to discredit the Truth Movement? And why would they want to do that?

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Did it cut through the Empire State like butter? Seems the wings snapped off in that case.

The rest of the aircraft penetrated into the building

One of the motors smashed into an elevator shaft and crashed into the basement

The other motor punched completely through the building, flying out the other side and landing on roof of another
building a block away

While the 78th and 79th floors bore the brunt of the damage, one of the B-25's engines fell down an elevator shaft and set off a major fire in the basement. The other engine hurtled across the building and tore through seven walls before emerging from the 33rd Street side of the tower. The debris crashed through the roof of a thirteen-story building across the street where another fire erupted. Other heavy wreckage, including the landing gear, also caused damage to the Empire State and nearby buildings while Stan Lomax reportedly saw part of a wing catapulting towards Madison Avenue.

Plane left hole nearly 30 ft wide in Empire State Building

www.documentingreality.com...

www.nydailynews.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

The wing tips obviously didn't cut through the wall as if it wasn't there.......

Plane left hole nearly 30 ft wide in Empire State Building Text

The B-25's wingspan is 66 ft.

Compare that to the 911 footage where even wing tips can cut the wall even though the rest of the wing has already past it.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

So you are saying that the images we are looking at would not be a representation of reality, at the moment the plane was captured in a specific frame?

Would a high speed camera have shown the plane encountering resistance, the plane deforming and wings snapping off etc?

Is that what you are saying?

You would see what REALLY happened the column trees BROKE at their connections have YOU never noticed the staggered pattern of the opening

Impact Area

The trouble is if YOU have NO experience in how structures work or how materials fail YOU jump to conclusions it's all their if YOU look yourself

edit on 17-9-2015 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Those photos debunked truther claims in regard to the hole at the Pentagon. They claimed the hole was too small for a B-757 and looking at the Empire State Building, that hole was too small for a B-25 to enter with its wings intact, but there is no question that the hole was made by an aircraft.

In regard to the WTC Towers, a jet moving at high velocity will severe steel beams with no problem and I might add that the facade of the WTC Towers consisted of aluminum panels.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   

The Empire State building had a masonry skin INTERIOR COLUMNS and yet the engine made it through 7 walls and out the other side YOU avoided making ANY comment about that because YOU probably didn't know that happened !

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join