It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Tanks Move Across Ukraine Border: NATO Chief Breedlove

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

You`re right about "accusations," but nothing more as to accusations.

Russia has been training and gave tactical advice, which was clear when Ukrainian army really crumbled late august.

Same as NATO has been doing, so where is the outrage about NATO ?

Russia also probably helped out shortly with some battalions late August when Ukrainian army was doing nothing more as to bombing socially vulnerable civilians because they couldn`t take Donetsk and Lugansk. After that there was a "truce" agreement to have heavy military equipment being pulled from both sides to 30km from the front line. Kiev however decided early October not to hold them to the Minsk agreement of pulling back the weapons and to keep shelling civilians.

So there`s a good change Russia has said, Kiev not keeping themselves to the agreement (which also included, Russia pulling out all heavy military equipment), we put them also back.

Problem with NATO/Kiev, they have accused Russia countless of times before late Augustus of sending in tanks, etc., which was not true. Russia was forced to do a quick action late August with ongoing atrocities against the populations of Lugansk and Donetsk.

Putin and Poroshenko had a meeting right before Ukrainian army got smashed in late August, my guess is, Putin warned Poroshenko to cut with useless attacks on civilians, and when he refused Putin did a quick action.

And if Kiev actual would have upheld to the Minsk agreement we wouldn`t have seen the ongoing attacks on civilians anymore. So I would not be surprised to see following up actions soon from Russia, because Kiev clearly haven`t been given the order from their Western masters to stop with the fighting.

As we have seen many times before, with Kiev not having funding to keep on fighting and then given it to them by the West, with fake presidential election promises to stop the violence and with the so called fake peace propositions, the West only wants to keep the conflict going on, just as with Syria when Assad was winning and the CIA stepped in to prevent a defeat for the Syrian rebels.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Russian tanks, artillery and air defense systems have poured into Ukraine over the past two days, NATO's top commander said Wednesday.

He says "poured" So that would not be one or two tanks smuggled in "could be possible" but must be whole regiments streaming across the border and they have been doing it for day (2000 tanks at the very least) so naturally he must have film footage, well pictures, wot no satellite footages, aerial recon, what nothing at all to prove a word he's saying is true.

Must be a national security risk to show any hard facts and we need to commence nuclear war on Russia right away.

No way can we fight Russia with conventional weapons because they have these stealth convoys that Kiev destroyed that after being destroyed somehow vanish into thin air.

Ukraine says it destroyed much of Russian military convoy

Xcathdra my nuclear fallout shelter only has enough food for six weeks so I think I will ask Mrs Santa Clause to bring me some emergency food rations this Christmas, what do you think

NATO has confirmed Russian military has entered Ukraine.

Some old burnt out tank that was made by Russia and sent by Kiev to attack the rebels in the east with a old man siting standing next to it with his bike would constitute a confirmation of a invasion by NATO who are looking for an excuse to justify there existence since the wall came down and the Walsall packed ended.

I hoped Putin does invade and make no mistake about it you will know if/when he does.

edit on 12-11-2014 by VirusGuard because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I do realize that but most of these threads by OP hardly ever give the impression or the distinction and usually come across as a Invasion period . In a similar way OP down plays the west's involvement when it could also be seen as a type of invasion when looked at in a certain way . a reply to: DeadSeraph

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
All this (again) reminds me of the claims of Iraqi troops and armour massing on the Saudi border, for an invasion and ushered in the first Iraq war. To this day, not one shred of evidence has been produced, yet the US Government and military just lied anyway. And here we go again.

Breedlove - another butt kissing climber - will say whatever he is told to say. Expect zero proof because there isn't any, or they'd have had it blazoned across the worlds media within minutes of getting it.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

LOL ... NATO's source is Ukrainian government, which took OSCEs report where it was stated that there're tanks in the DPR territory. Ukrainian government said that this is the proof that Russians are in Ukraine.

So it was OSCE report->Ukrainian remake of the OSCE report->NATO-> and now Ukrainian sources are saying that NATO confirmed their statement. It's easy to make stuff up when chain of command is working well, huh

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   

My problem is that when Russia invades Ukraine with justification it's the worst thing that ever happened. When America invaded Libya or Iraq without justification, it's A-OK. Bring all the evidence you want to indict Russia but there's a very clear and obvious double standard.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
The Russian APPOLOGISTS ARE QUICK TO SWARM A THREAD THESE DAYS......be that as it may.......the supply of war materials seems to be handy for the rebel faction loyal to Russia.....
My estimation is its all one big excuse to loot shoot and get pissed on vodka, while playing soldiers.....
Seems both sides are well into the game by now, and the ruskies are not shy about equipping their minions....
We have A10s wE ARe scrapping...so give them to Kiev...and lets see them do what they were designed for.....destroying Russian armour.....Im sure acedemi could rent them piots too.....

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: stirling

Sure, Russia would love to have some target practice for it`s S-400 system.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Fair point.. However in this case an Emergency meeting on the UN Security Council has been called for today regarding the claims Breedlove is making.

"Fair point, however"?

Who's calling a meeting again? Chicken Little? If there were evidence, real evidence, it would be "pouring" out our cable box. As is, its more "claims".

The sky is falling, the sky is falling!
edit on 12-11-2014 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I am with Russia, I don´t even deny that. I am anti American war-machine and I think that Russia needs to slap America/NATO in the face and bring some balance to the table. For far too long American and her allies have been doing whatever they want with the world, raging war like it was no tomorrow. Bringing down "dictators" as they call it and piss on other countries and they started a anti-muslim movement around the world. About time I say.

But then again, it shure would be nice with world peace.

flame on
edit on 12-11-2014 by Nettlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Look I will let you all into a secret.

Within hours of any Russian invasion the UN would announce an emergency meeting for all member states and the ground in the Ukraine will tremble with the sound of Russian tanks streaming in.

State owned building in Kiev will have a strange smell in the air and all the toilets will be full.

Neo Nazi's in Kiev will be hijacking cars and trying to get out of the city and it is for this reason that if Russia attacks then I hope they drop paratroopers on Kiev to catch the criminals before they flee and arrest so called US American military advisers and parade them on TV before exchanging them for a pledge from the USA to keep its nose out of Europe

Xcathdra

Come back where are you, its your thread or we might think that you are a little embarrassed by the contents.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Those baseless accusations from Kiev (and the their NATO/Washington/Xcathdra parrots) are getting really boring.

When do we have another mass-murdering false-flag spectacle from the neofascists in Kiev btw? My popcorn is getting cold and moist... Please wake me up when that happens.

Also go ask Jim Garrison what he thinks of the military-industrial complex's reliability on telling the truth. Talk about schizophrenic disassociation of paradigm.

*snoring*
edit on 12/11/14 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/11/14 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I love it. Post a report critical of Russia, and watch all the apologists come in gloves off.

At this point Xcathdra I'm starting to believe you do this for the comedy factor.

I'm laughing right now.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
I love it. Post a report critical of Russia, and watch all the apologists come in gloves off.

At this point Xcathdra I'm starting to believe you do this for the comedy factor.

I'm laughing right now.

If only he was...

But kudos for finally seeing for what it is !

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

It functions exactly like partisan politics. You aren't allowed to be in the middle. I'm a Russian apologist apparently for disliking the double standard that clearly exists. I think Russia has serious issues and I think America has serious issues. People like you and Xcathadra could be called American apologists by the standards you set.

link   

I love it with people like who try to argue that the world is flat because CNN or the BBC says so.

What do they say

Fool me once, twice,three,4,5,6,7,8,9,11,? shame on you but fool me twenty times then shame on me .

Hitler was telling his people that they could still win even as Russia tanks breached the inside perimeters of Berlin but some people still believed him and went on to die. Maybe its what you call natural selection

Not like Xcathdra not to have posted ten reply's by now, I do hope he's OK and not running for the hills with his friends DJW001 and tsurfer2000h before the bombs start dropping.

Euston we have a problem three men and a woman are ........................

link   

What is a "apologist"?

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Oh don't get me wrong, I'm still decidedly leaning toward western view of things.

But watching you guys come in and start your antics is highly amusing.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

In this case, BBC/CNN/News Outlet of Choice are only reporting on what the General is saying and that an emergency UN meeting has been called. It's not the news sources THEMSELVES saying as someone pointed out previously that "The Sky is Falling" They only reported what was said by others.

As far as your analogy of people believing the world is flat if CNN/BBC says so, I've seen in a lot of previous threads where you seem to take something someone says, be it someone here or in a news post, and exaggerate it to the nth degree and make it seem silly and inconsequential.

a reply to: Nettlas

What is a "apologist"?

a·pol·o·gist
əˈpäləjəst/
noun
a person who offers an argument in defense of something controversial.

There ya go buddy. I used the googles for ya.
edit on 12-11-2014 by ScientificRailgun because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Hey, I dont need proof or "apology" for Russia or anything of that. I for one hope that they do invade. I would be glad if they did that, bring down that nazi-regime, kicked out CIA from Ukraine and flip the bird to NATO

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join