It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anthropological Effects: From acid rain to chemtrials and the mediation methods

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   

MagnumOpus

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by MagnumOpus

Obviously, such is greater an effect for making heavier jet induced chemical white clouds in the summers.

Here this may interest you...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This one may too...

Truly worth the read...

Very good------notice the Ozone Hole has a season also.

Yes - and it is all about extremely low temperatures, chlorine and bromine.....boron and freon don't get a mention

October is the highest level for Ozone Depletion and the need greatest to pull more Freon breakdown products out of the atmosphere is greatest then. Chemtrial methods tend to favor colder seasons for more BN.

They punch it hard again two months later, before things start warming up.

seems unlikely since neither Freon nor Boron are particularly relevant to ozone, and you have no actual source for this other than your own imagination.

Things change from time to time, but the objective is to control the Ozone Depletion.

so not global warming or depopulation at all any more??

And with that stop getting close to the methane hydrate release problems.

And how is that working?

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Evergreen works on all kinds of projects---wide scope and spectrum.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Very good-------Correlation data--------notice the Ozone Hole has a season also.

October is the highest level for Ozone Depletion and the need greatest to pull more Freon breakdown products out of the atmosphere is greatest then. Some Chemtrial methods tend to favor colder seasons for more BN.

Things change from time to time, but the objective is to control the Ozone Depletion. And with that stop getting close to the methane hydrate release problems. The planet hovers right on the edge of high methane hydrate releases.

I am amazed as to why you keep trying to tie Freon and the Ozone depletion to chemtrails when nobody has ever provided any evidence that proves their existence.

I do see you misunderstood what was saying in those threads and you couldn't have gotten far in those threads in such a short time, but hey do what you feel is best for you.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

And none of them chemtrails.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Aloysius the Gaul

MagnumOpus

tsurfer2000h

Obviously, such is greater an effect for making heavier jet induced chemical white clouds in the summers.

Here this may interest you...

This one may too...

Truly worth the read...

Very good------notice the Ozone Hole has a season also.

Yes - and it is all about extremely low temperatures, chlorine and bromine.....boron and freon don't get a mention

October is the highest level for Ozone Depletion and the need greatest to pull more Freon breakdown products out of the atmosphere is greatest then. Chemtrial methods tend to favor colder seasons for more BN.

seems unlikely since neither Freon nor Boron are particularly relevant to ozone, and you have no actual source for this other than your own imagination.

Things change from time to time, but the objective is to control the Ozone Depletion.

so not global warming or depopulation at all any more??

And with that stop getting close to the methane hydrate release problems.

And how is that working?

Not well enough.

Citation

In 2008 the United States Department of Energy National Laboratory system[14] identified potential clathrate destabilization in the Arctic as one the most serious scenarios for abrupt climate change, which have been singled out for priority research. The U.S. Climate Change Science Program released a report in late December 2008 estimating the gravity of the risk of clathrate destabilization, alongside three other credible abrupt climate change scenarios.[15]

Source:

Methane release rate issues

====

I also noticed you missed the Montreal Accords on CFC Freon elimination and the Freon being the largest Ozone Depletion offender. Runner up was Halons, which are being eliminated also.

Chemtrail methods work on all those.

I think you may have to consider the high school diploma you gave 50 cents to attain is not working for you. You invested in only ignorance.

edit on 11-3-2014 by MagnumOpus because: 09

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

So no actual link to anything aviation related, let alone miniscule amounts of boron sometimes used by some airlines, and indeed not even any noticeable link to the ozone hole - which is at the other end of the earth in ANTarctica......

And no actual sources for anything boron related either - no mention how it is that boron might cause contrails at high altitude alone and not at low altitude.....except for aTu-204 in Yakutsk??

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   

I'd suggest a class action against every aircraft company that is associated with lingering jet trails of any kind, asking for the Environmental Impact Statements and for damages due to graffiti type damages to your skies.

No, you would not. Be honest, at least, in regard to the steps you are willing to take...it seems you are only willing to sit in front of your monitor and type speculation. I was (as far as I know) the first one here that suggested those who believe in chemtrails to file a class action suit.

Here, once again, are the elements contained in exhaust gas.

I have one question for you, if you do not mind...

First, take a look at this picture:

Now, picture a day where the ambient temperature is -45 degrees Fahrenheit and the relative humidity is near 80 percent.

What would the length be of the exhaust gas trail from that car?

edit on 11-3-2014 by totallackey because: clarity

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

MagnumOpus
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Here is specific information on Evergreen Aviation. I could not access the actual company webpage. Aside from the verified, factual forestry and agricultural applications of their air fleet, I, along with (I am sure) the rest of the membership, would be very grateful if you could provide the other types of projects with which they are specifically involved. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by totallackey

well their air tanker is apparently being broken up for spares......

and they were reported as being about to shut down their air freight business as of November last year.

From the wiki page

On December 31, 2013, Evergreen International Airlines filled a Chapter 7 petition in federal bankruptcy court in Delaware. The bankruptcy filing lists seven entities as submitting the Chapter 7 petition: Evergreen Aviation Ground Logistics Enterprise, Evergreen Defense and Security Services, Evergreen International Airlines, Evergreen International Aviation, Evergreen Systems Logistics, Evergreen Trade, and Supertanker Services.[

They had also sold off at least part of their their helicopter business.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h

And none of them chemtrails.

I think the rest of the world tells differently. Evergreen appears to be in deep trouble also.

Source:

Evergreen

=========

More:

Evergreen and CIA--plus more

edit on 11-3-2014 by MagnumOpus because: 101

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

totallackey

I'd suggest a class action against every aircraft company that is associated with lingering jet trails of any kind, asking for the Environmental Impact Statements and for damages due to graffiti type damages to your skies.

No, you would not. Be honest, at least, in regard to the steps you are willing to take...it seems you are only willing to sit in front of your monitor and type speculation. I was (as far as I know) the first one here that suggested those who believe in chemtrails to file a class action suit.

Here, once again, are the elements contained in exhaust gas.

I have one question for you, if you do not mind...

First, take a look at this picture:

Now, picture a day where the ambient temperature is -45 degrees Fahrenheit and the relative humidity is near 80 percent.

What would the length be of the exhaust gas trail from that car?

edit on 11-3-2014 by totallackey because: clarity

Car exhausts don't have Boron Nitride.

So, totally worthless nonsense.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Sometimes I do not know why I try this, but here is an attempt, utilizing a source provided by the OP, in an effort to, perhaps, educate as to why contrails are formed.

From a source previously provided by the OP we find:

A front is called a cold front if the cold air mass is replacing the warm air mass. The air behind a cold front is colder and typically drier than the air ahead of it, which is generally warm and moist. There is typically a shift in wind direction as the front passes, along with a change in pressure tendency (pressure falls prior to the front arriving and rises after it passes). Cold fronts have a steep slope, which causes air to be forced upward along its leading edge. This is why there is sometimes a band of showers and/or thunderstorms that line up along the leading edge of the cold front. Cold fronts are represented on a weather map by a solid blue line with triangles pointing in the direction of its movement.

AND

A warm front occurs when a cold air mass is receding (i.e. a warm air mass is replacing a cold air mass). The air behind a warm front is warm and moist, while the air ahead of a warm front is cooler and less moist. Similar to the cold front, there will a shift in wind direction as the front passes and a change in pressure tendency. Warm fronts have a more gentle slope than cold fronts, which often leads to a gradual rise of air. This gradual rise of air favors the development of widespread, continuous precipitation, which often occurs along and ahead of the front. Warm fronts are represented on a weather map by a solid red line with semi-circles pointing in the direction of its movement.

I would kindly direct the reader to take note of words, "warm and moist." Please also note the words, "forced upward," and, "gradual rise of air."

So, it becomes apparent that in either case warm, moist air is displaced upward!

Now, picture a jet traveling through this air. It has these types of engines:

So, all this moist air is taken in, mixed with the fuel...after combustion takes place, the byproduct is exhausted. Strictly for the work performed and applications involved, the jet turbofan is more efficient than is a piston driven engine. The exhaust on the jet is also much larger than that of other engines.

The resultant exhaust trail left by the jet engine, taking in an enormous amount of moist air in sub-zero temperatures, will exhaust a large amount of unused moist air, which in turn takes the form of a white contrail.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Another one of your short sighted fits of non-sense. You don't cover the Persistence for Chemtrails with that copy and paste nonsense.

All you show is what appears to be a GE-90 jet engine with high by-pass compressor section.

Chemtrails depend on the fuel used------the chemtrails persistence------and that copy and paste is basically worthless.
edit on 11-3-2014 by MagnumOpus because: 8

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

MagnumOpus

Another one of your short sighted fits of non-sense. You don't cover the Persistence for Chemtrails with that copy and paste nonsense.

How do you know the car exhaust does not contain boron, as if that has anything to do with my question.

Once again, I simply ask you to answer my question, which is:

How long do you think the exhaust trail of the automobile would be if the air temperature was -45 and the relative humidity was 80 percent?

As far I am concerned, I have no reason to doubt the exhaust plume would be at least as long as that car traveled and would last as long as those conditions were prevalent where it was driving.

Can you prove me wrong?
edit on 11-3-2014 by totallackey because: brevity and conciseness of response, along with feelings of fatigue in dealing with such nincompoopery...

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Do you even bother to watch the videos you post or read the source material you post?

The video you just posted, entitled, "Chemtrail Proof: Evergreen Aviation Admits to Chemtrail Contracts..." makes ZERO mention of Evergreen Aviation.

This is outright fraud and strictly prohibited by the T&C of this website. I would feel ashamed if I felt my position on a matter required this type of behavior for support, either on my part or anyone else.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   

totallackey

MagnumOpus

How do you know the car exhaust does not contain boron, as if that has anything to do with my question.

How long do you think the exhaust trail of the automobile would be if the air temperature was -45 and the relative humidity was 80 percent?

As far I am concerned, I have no reason to doubt the exhaust plume would be at least as long as that car traveled and would last as long as those conditions were prevalent where it was driving.

Can you prove me wrong?
edit on 11-3-2014 by totallackey because: brevity and conciseness of response, along with feelings of fatigue in dealing with such nincompoopery...

You can not even get the starting point correct. at -45 degrees there won't be 80 percent humidity.

Go back to school and learn something.

I've run my little Honda at -20, and the fog plume was 10 ft and disappeared quickly.

edit on 11-3-2014 by MagnumOpus because: 101

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Here a little more on Evergreen...

Chemtrailers for sure...

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   

You can not even get the starting point correct. at -45 degrees there won't be 80 percent humidity.

And you have proof that it can't be?

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

MagnumOpus

totallackey

MagnumOpus

Can you prove me wrong?

Okay, let us agree that my original numbers are wrong (even though you offered no definitive proof they even might be wrong)...

Try these numbers : TEMPERATURE = -50.7 degrees FAHRENHEIT/DEWPOINT = -55.2 degrees FAHRENHEIT/ RELATIVE HUMIDITY = 59 percent

Current Conditions over Davenport, Iowa at typical flight altitude

I've run my little Honda at -20, and the fog plume was 10 ft and disappeared quickly.

And what was the relative humidity on the day in question?

edit on 11-3-2014 by totallackey because: added source of reference

edit on 11-3-2014 by totallackey because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   

MagnumOpus
[

Firstly, it was "relative" humidity

Secondly yes you can

Radiosonde relative humidity (RH) measurements are known to be unreliable at cold temperatures. This study characterizes radiosonde RH measurements from Vaisala RS80-A thin-film capacitive sensors in the temperature range 0° to −70°C. Sources of measurement error are identified, and two approaches for correcting the errors are presented. The corrections given in this paper apply only to the Vaisala RS80-A sensor, although the RS80-H sensor is briefly discussed for comparison.

thirdly......pot, kettle, meet black

And lastly, so what?

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join