It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anthropological Effects: From acid rain to chemtrials and the mediation methods

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

It is real evidence---hard evidence that Boron is in Jet Fuels and then the plumes become chemical trails affected by Boron compounds.

In all the time I have been on ATS I have never tapped out of a thread, but this one is getting a bit hard to deal with.

I don't know what you think you have found out, but now your posts are just rediculous and bordering on the absurd, So with that I will only sit back and watch you try to prove something that doesn't exist.

Good Luck...

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   

You saying stuff is not "real evidence".

no matter how often you repeat it.

It is now, and will always be, just you saying stuff.

Unless you have some actual "science" as you put it elsewhere ....where is that "science" you are so fond of mentioning??

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h

Now, one expects Boron chemicals in the Jet's exhaust plume, via direct evidence.

That's amazing, because it would take a sample from the chemtrail itself to prove they exist, and as of yet nobody has ever done it, so how are you so sure what's in a chemtrail?

You are trying to lie again.

It is well supported that worldwide basis that Boron is in the Jet Fuel for aircraft.

Once Boron goes through the combustion process it is well established that Boron compounds are in the exhaust.

Well establish combustion models even show the products exist based upon the mass abundance of compounds in the burn. Right out the rear of the jet all the atoms are ionized and after they exit the engine they recombine in the ionic element soup statistically. This is seen as the trails forming at some distance after the leave the engine exhausts and cool. Nitrogen is dominate at high dry altitudes and Boron statistically combines preferentially with Nitrogen.

Combustion of Boron with Jet fuel and air makes Boric Acid with moist air and Boron Nitride with dry air.

If Boron goes in -- Boron compounds come out in the exhaust. Boron cannot be destroyed as an element in combustion engines.

Commercial Jet Engine exhaust have Boron chemicals in the exhaust and then we have chemicals with toxic chemicals involved that can affect Bees, just as lead in gasoline screwed up kids.

Such can be well proven in any court in the land, once it was well establish that Boron is in the Jet Fuel and that is proven.

edit on 12-3-2014 by MagnumOpus because: 1

(post by MagnumOpus removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Aloysius the Gaul

You saying stuff is not "real evidence".

no matter how often you repeat it.

It is now, and will always be, just you saying stuff.

Unless you have some actual "science" as you put it elsewhere ....where is that "science" you are so fond of mentioning??

##SNIPPED##

Boron in fuel----boron in exhausts. You never end took chemistry in high school.

Cut and dried.

In Wet air:

H3BO3
Boric acid, Formula

In dry air:

One also gets B2O3---highly hygroscopic

One gets BN----highly hygroscopic

edit on 12-3-2014 by MagnumOpus because: z

edit on Wed Mar 12 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   

MagnumOpus

Your ignorance is showing again.

Boron in fuel----boron in exhausts.

Cut and dried.

I never said otherwise.

but where is the science you say shows that boron in the exhausts makes "chemtrails"?

You said that

Once anyone that knows science learns of Boron nitride, and that is works the same way as silver iodide, except Boron Nitride does its thing at 35,000 ft., where the water in air is low and it just makes persistent clouds and not rain.

so where is the evidence that Boron nitride does this?

moreover where is het evidence that boron nitride is one of the boron elements in jet exhaust when boron is used at all? (because boron is NOT always used as an additive)

And if you boron fantasy is true why doesn't it create "chemtrails" at sea level too?

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Such can be well proven in any court in the land, once it was well establish that Boron is in the Jet Fuel and that is proven.

A couple of small details the court may want to know is HOW MUCH BORON IS IN THE FUEL and how could such a small amount dispersed over such a large area do all that you claim.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Aloysius the Gaul

MagnumOpus

Your ignorance is showing again.

Boron in fuel----boron in exhausts.

Cut and dried.

I never said otherwise.

but where is the science you say shows that boron in the exhausts makes "chemtrails"?

You said that

Once anyone that knows science learns of Boron nitride, and that is works the same way as silver iodide, except Boron Nitride does its thing at 35,000 ft., where the water in air is low and it just makes persistent clouds and not rain.

so where is the evidence that Boron nitride does this?

moreover where is het evidence that boron nitride is one of the boron elements in jet exhaust when boron is used at all? (because boron is NOT always used as an additive)

And if you boron fantasy is true why doesn't it create "chemtrails" at sea level too?

The information on compounds and their properties is in any good chemical reference handbook. Typical good one is "Hawley's Condensed Chemical Dictionary"----which I keep close at hand. Hawley's tells the hygroscopic information on BN and B2O3, etc.

The information on the wetness of the atmosphere is given by the temperature of the tropopause zone's temperature, and there is not much water. Down at sea level tons of water in the atmosphere. That makes a huge difference in the hydrogen abundance in the burn and Boron compounds that form and dominate.

How many times do I have to say that the wetness of the atmosphere down under the tropopause zone does not allow BN or B2O3 to form because there is too much hydrogen in the water that forces the recombination to H3BO3. You have to account for the excess hydrogen in the wet lower atmosphere, which makes Boric Acid dominate.

edit on 12-3-2014 by MagnumOpus because: mcxii

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   

DenyObfuscation

A couple of small details the court may want to know is HOW MUCH BORON IS IN THE FUEL and how could such a small amount dispersed over such a large area do all that you claim.

Look up how little Silver Iodide is needed to seed clouds and make rainfall---very tiny number.

I've already tossed those numbers out there in previous listings. I would suggest you go read them.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Look up how little Silver Iodide is needed to seed clouds and make rainfall---very tiny number.

We're not talking about seeding an existing cloud. We're talking about making clouds.

The Biobor JF site you linked states that 1 gallon treats 10,240 gallons of fuel. 1/10,240 = 0.00009765625. That's 0.009765625% of the product, the boron content would be even lower.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   

DenyObfuscation

We're not talking about seeding an existing cloud. We're talking about making clouds.

The Biobor JF site you linked states that 1 gallon treats 10,240 gallons of fuel. 1/10,240 = 0.00009765625. That's 0.009765625% of the product, the boron content would be even lower.

There isn't much water to seed in the tropopause to begin with. The layer isn't that thick.

Go look up the numbers for silver iodide. It doesn't take much.

edit on 12-3-2014 by MagnumOpus because: xci

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Pointless.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   

DenyObfuscation

Pointless.

Ok---

If you don't want to prove the tiny levels for yourself by search Langmuir (the world expert in cloud seeding) and Silver Iodide, and discover that mix ratio for Boron works fine.

I don't want to hear any more gripes.

It was all covered before in the thread. I am not going to repeat things indefinitely, when they were covered.
edit on 12-3-2014 by MagnumOpus because: nm

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   

So your boron theory would make contrails at very low humidity values in the lower atmosphere too then, since it is the amount of water that decides it?

Of course hydrogen is NOT water........so I am a little confused about why an excess of hydrogen is relevant at all.

I do not have the manual you say you have but do not actually quote from to hand, but I note than only 1 form of BN is hygroscopic - that is "Hexagonal Boron Nitride" - often sold as a dry lubricant powder

(characteristics of cubic boron nitride can be seen here

but it doesn't "nucleate" water - it absorbs it and clumps -

This material is so fine it is hygroscopic. Thus the particle size will increase due to "attraction" or "clumping" of the particles together, once exposed to air and humidity. Make sure you use the material immediately after opening, package it tightly, and store it in a temperature and humidity controlled environment. Once it begins conglomerating, it will be difficult for you to "unstick" the particles.

Say again how this is supposed to form clouds??

Hexagonal BN is also used in photocopiers and laser printers, in automotive engines......

Application Examples:

•Mold and die release agent
•Engine Oil Additive. For This Item, Choose the 0.5 to 1.0 micron material
•Insulator
•Dry lubricant
•Hot pressed goods such as shapes and composites with high thermal conductivity
•High electrical resistively and machinability.
•Ceramic Additive
•Cosmetics & Makeup (Order the Cosmetic Grade -10 micron)
•Composites and high tech matrixes
•Heat sink, thermal transfer
•Mold Release Agent
•Molding into crucibles
•Paints and Coatings
•Bullet Coatings (Dry Lubricant used in a vibratory tumbler, order the -5 micron)
•Gun Barrel Coating (Reduces Friction, dissipates heat, may extend life of barrel. Order the -5 micron)

and of course there's the problem of making the stuff:

Today the following three general reactions are used for the synthesis of α-BN using boron oxide (or boric acid) and a nitrogen-containing compound:

B2O3 + 2NH3 → 2BN + 3H2O (T = 900°C)

B2O3 + CO(NH2)2 → 2BN + CO2 +2H2O (T > 1000°C)

B2O3 + 3CaB6 + 10N2 → 20BN +3CaO (T > 1500°C)

The resulting boron nitride contains 92-95% BN and 5-5 % B2O3. If desired the remaining B2O3 can be evaporated in a second step at temperatures >1500°C in order to achieve BN concentration >98%.

-source

but the boron in the miniscule amount of additives that are used is not B2O3 nore B(OH)3 - and none of het other rquierd compounds are present either.......so how is this stuff actually made again??
edit on 12-3-2014 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   

ATTENTION!!!!!

Posts have been removed form this thread.
Further rude and off topic comments will not be tolerated.

Posting Bans are next.

You are responsible for your own posts.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Aloysius the Gaul

So your boron theory would make contrails at very low humidity values in the lower atmosphere too then, since it is the amount of water that decides it?

Of course hydrogen is NOT water........so I am a little confused about why an excess of hydrogen is relevant at all.

I do not have the manual you say you have but do not actually quote from to hand, but I note than only 1 form of BN is hygroscopic - that is "Hexagonal Boron Nitride" - often sold as a dry lubricant powder

(characteristics of cubic boron nitride can be seen here

but it doesn't "nucleate" water - it absorbs it and clumps -

This material is so fine it is hygroscopic. Thus the particle size will increase due to "attraction" or "clumping" of the particles together, once exposed to air and humidity. Make sure you use the material immediately after opening, package it tightly, and store it in a temperature and humidity controlled environment. Once it begins conglomerating, it will be difficult for you to "unstick" the particles.

Say again how this is supposed to form clouds??

Hexagonal BN is also used in photocopiers and laser printers, in automotive engines......

Application Examples:

•Mold and die release agent
•Engine Oil Additive. For This Item, Choose the 0.5 to 1.0 micron material
•Insulator
•Dry lubricant
•Hot pressed goods such as shapes and composites with high thermal conductivity
•High electrical resistively and machinability.
•Ceramic Additive
•Cosmetics & Makeup (Order the Cosmetic Grade -10 micron)
•Composites and high tech matrixes
•Heat sink, thermal transfer
•Mold Release Agent
•Molding into crucibles
•Paints and Coatings
•Bullet Coatings (Dry Lubricant used in a vibratory tumbler, order the -5 micron)
•Gun Barrel Coating (Reduces Friction, dissipates heat, may extend life of barrel. Order the -5 micron)

and of course there's the problem of making the stuff:

Today the following three general reactions are used for the synthesis of α-BN using boron oxide (or boric acid) and a nitrogen-containing compound:

B2O3 + 2NH3 → 2BN + 3H2O (T = 900°C)

B2O3 + CO(NH2)2 → 2BN + CO2 +2H2O (T > 1000°C)

B2O3 + 3CaB6 + 10N2 → 20BN +3CaO (T > 1500°C)

The resulting boron nitride contains 92-95% BN and 5-5 % B2O3. If desired the remaining B2O3 can be evaporated in a second step at temperatures >1500°C in order to achieve BN concentration >98%.

-source

but the boron in the miniscule amount of additives that are used is not B2O3 nore B(OH)3 - and none of het other rquierd compounds are present either.......so how is this stuff actually made again??

Higher atmosphere=low water content===extremely cold

Lower atmosphere-hi water content===warm.

Water contains hydrogen===H2O It is part of the hydrogen source balance as everything ionizes in the burn chambers.

BN formed in the exhaust is as fine as it gets---single molecules. -hygroscopic

Hygroscopic means that it attracts water. So, when BN or B2O3 forms in the exhaust from the ion recombinations----and H20 reforms it will clump to the solid seeds of BN and B2O2. Read on Silver Iodide---same method---same cloud forming mechanism---except lower temps and no ion recombination issues.

edit on 12-3-2014 by MagnumOpus because: n

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   

DenyObfuscation

Ah, but who says they are following the mixture directions? I always went way above the 8 to 1 mixture ratio on the Toro when I was a kid just to make that thing shoot out more smoke.

Or ground chemtrails as I called them.

edit on 12-3-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

DenyObfuscation

Ah, but who says they are following the mixture directions? I always went way above the 8 to 1 mixture ratio on the Toro when I was a kid just to make that thing shoot out more smoke.

Or ground chemtrails as I called them.

edit on 12-3-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

Since killing the Hum Bugs was critical for dependable engine performance and no clogging-----they would ten to put more than needed.

Most fuel tank are overtreated----which means they test when to add more----and it is generally higher than the standard dose.

edit on 12-3-2014 by MagnumOpus because: n

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   

MagnumOpus
Higher atmosphere=low water content

Lower atmosphere-hi water content.

but that is not uniform - you can have very dry air in the lower atmosphere - so why do "boron contrails" not form then??

Water contain hydrogen===H2O It is part of the hydrogen source balance as everything ionizes in the burn chambers.

Stuff BURNS in the combustion chambers - for water that means it EVAPORATES.

BN formed in the exhaust is as fine as it gets---single molecules.

How? where is the Ammonia for it to form coming from?

Hygroscopic means that it attracts water. So, when BN or B2O3 forms in the exhaust----and H20 reforms it will clump to the solid seeds of BN and B2O2. Read on Silver Iodide---same method---same cloud forming mechanism.

no it is not.

Silver iodide is a nucelating agent for ice because it has a similar crystal structure -

Silver iodide particles have been found to serve as nuclei for the formation of ice crystals in super‐cooled water and in water vapor super‐saturated with respect to ice. It is believed that silver iodide serves as a very effective nucleus because it very closely resembles ice in crystal structure. Both dimensions of the unit cell of ice and silver iodide are the same to within approximately one percent.

Boring nitride forms hexagonal crystals similar in structure to graphite - not ice.

and where is the science you mentioned??

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   

MagnumOpus

Since killing the Hum Bugs was critical for dependable engine performance and no clogging-----they would ten to put more than needed.

Most fuel tank are overtreated----which means they test when to add more----and it is generally higher than the standard dose.

Evidence?

Putting more than the allowed ratio of any additive into any civilian fuel for anything othe than experimental purposes is actually a crime again pretty much every set of civil aviation regulations.

so you should take this information to eth police and/or civil aviation authorities.

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join