It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anthropological Effects: From acid rain to chemtrials and the mediation methods

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

xuenchen
Question...

Is Edward Snowden a Freemason?

Excellent Question !!

On first looking, He does not appear to be one. Perhaps he was around the National Security system so long he figured out the dirty details himself.

It may take some time and more leaks to get down to the details.
edit on 12-3-2014 by MagnumOpus because: 3

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

An Airplane gets loaded with (magic boron fuel) and it's in all the tanks, why doesn't that plane leave a trail from take off, to landing? And why is it, that on days that aren't conducive for contrails to form, do NO PLANES use the boron fuel?

You know these chemplanes can turn it on and off with a switch like this one...

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by network dude

An Airplane gets loaded with (magic boron fuel) and it's in all the tanks, why doesn't that plane leave a trail from take off, to landing? And why is it, that on days that aren't conducive for contrails to form, do NO PLANES use the boron fuel?

You know these chemplanes can turn it on and off with a switch like this one...

The commercial planes don't need an on off switch.

The burn products of Boron changes with altitude and water vapor content of air.

Boron Nitride only gets made significantly in the dryer air at 35,000 ft. of the tropopause zone.

There are variations in the water content of the tropopause that causes trails to thin, to stop totally, or get dense again. It is just the up-welling of water into high areas of the tropopause.

Plane changes to lower altitudes and the effect stops. Go higher and it starts again. Simple equation---the colder the air the less water it holds. Cold air at 35,000 ft. and the BN gets generated. Nature does the switching.

The pilots don't have to do anything, it is just the interaction of the Jet Engine Burn with Boron added and the dryness of the air. For commercial jet methods, all the magic happens with the fuel and additive on the ground. The Pilot doesn't notice a thing, the fuel loaders don't notice a thing. One guy running the fuel additives on the ground either adds the Boron as a tank growth inhibitor or doesn't. He may or may not know what Boron additives do in the skies.

Generally, it uses just working people that think nothing has changed, and they are too simple minded to inquire further.

Must you always flaunt your ignorance so obviously? You basically don't know a thing about chemistry, atmospheric sciences, or chemtrails.

edit on 12-3-2014 by MagnumOpus because: z

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

The commercial planes don't need an on off switch.

The burn products of Boron changes with altitude and water vapor content of air.

Boron Nitride only gets made significantly in the dryer air at 35,000 ft. of the tropopause zone.

There are variations in the water content of the tropopause that causes trails to thin, to stop totally, or get dense again. It is just the up-welling of water into high areas of the tropopause.

The pilots don't have to do anything, it is just the interaction of the Jet Burn with Boron added and the dryness of the air. The commercial jet methods, all the magic happens with the fuel and additives on the ground.

I am just amazed at how you think you have found the smoking gun of chemtrails, but yet you haven't proven a thing.

Do you get paid for everytime you say Boron, because that is the only way to try and push this stuff as evidence of chemtrails.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

(post by MagnumOpus removed for a manners violation)
(post by MagnumOpus removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   

My role here is very simple. I teach the science for the Boron method chemtrails and it shows the real seekers where to look and what to test for.

So how is that going for you?

But seriously now, how about you show the evidence that chemtrails are in fact being sprayed then we can tackle that theory of yours.

And before I forget, some pics of these planes, and where they are based at would also be nice, but that's up to you.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h

My role here is very simple. I teach the science for the Boron method chemtrails and it shows the real seekers where to look and what to test for.

So how is that going for you?

But seriously now, how about you show the evidence that chemtrails are in fact being sprayed then we can tackle that theory of yours.

And before I forget, some pics of these planes, and where they are based at would also be nice, but that's up to you.

Since is wonderful-----and shows the world how the Boron chemtrails works.

And it generally makes you mess in your pants when I explain how it all works.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

MagnumOpus
[Since is wonderful-----and shows the world how the Boron chemtrails works.

I presume you mean "science": - OK - where does science show the world how your new "boron chemtrails" work?

And it generally makes you mess in your pants when I explain how it all works.

when YOU "explain" how it "works" it is nonsensical - clearly YOU are not "science".

So can you show us where "science" shows how it works please?

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

You, on the other hand, want people kept in the dark and the serious problems never exposed. You appear to have a regular career on here trying to run detraction style cover ups. I don't even think you graduated grammar school due to your ignorance and poor attitudes. I think the issue is ignorance and you don't understand science, nor chemistry, nor much beyond being the brunt of your own sully puns.

Now, let me know when you get your head out of your butt, because I will only address this with you one time...

How am I keeping people in the dark, you as well as anyone else can go to any link I post and make their own decisions, as I have never told anybody what to believe.

As far as having a career on here...What difference is it to you, although I am not and have a job away from ATS thank you.

As far as my education, and ignorance...Do you think your really in a position to talk about ones education and ignorance?

Look through all of my posts in any thread I have posted on concerning chemtrails and you can see the depth of my understanding.

Back on topic...

Chemtrails aren't real..

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Everyone learned that it doesn't take a lot of silver iodide to seed clouds, and likewise it doesn't take much Boron Nitride.

It is as easy as adding a Boron product for normal use at any airport for required microbial growth control.

Citation:

Aviation Fuel Additives

BIOBOR products have been serving the entire aviation industry since 1965. Fighting microbial growth in all aviation fuels and ground support equipment, Biobor JF is the most recognized fuel biocide in the world. Since airplanes are serviced and maintained by ground support equipment, Biobor additives protect and improve the performance of all diesel and gasoline powered equipment used throughout the aviation industry.

Why Use Our Aviation Fuel Additives?

Very few products have the distinction of being the first, the original. At the dawn of commercial jet aviation, airlines and aircraft manufacturers discovered a hideous new problem with fuel; microbial growth. This growth not only clogged fuel lines and filters, but it caused corrosion sufficient to destroy the structural integrity of an aircraft. Working with U.S. Borax and SOHIO, scientists and engineers created the first aviation fuel biocide designed specifically for the aviation environment; the product was Biobor® JF. Biobor JF not only became the biocide of choice for aviation, but has dominated the marine, stand-by power, agricultural and construction equipment industry since its inception in 1965. After all these years, Biobor JF remains the leader in protecting hydrocarbon fuels and lubricants. Biobor JF was the first and is still the best.

Source:

Boron Fungal control of fuel

Perhaps there are some around these parts of ATS that actually work for the aircraft industry and don't want to be found out for dumping Boric Acid on People's airspace, but it is obvious it happens.

Also becomes obvious at high altitude the burn product BN gets released.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

How does one show how something works when that something doesn't exist?

Just a little clue for you the word is Science not Since, but since your smart you already knew that.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
This Boron Product is so well recognized it is the accepted product for all major airlines and all military unit fuels around the world.

Now, it being well established that Boron is in Jet Fuels on a widespead global basis, why not check for Boric Acid in the bee food chain, hives and Bodies.

Why not expect the release of Boron Nitride at high altitudes.

The answer is clear----because the principle driver for one chemtrail method will be showing to the world.

Citation:

Biobor® JF is used by airlines, general aviation operators and militaries around the globe, is a military specified product and is accepted for use by the FAA and IATA. Biobor JF is effective in both the fuel and water phase of all fuels, is non-corrosive and safe for both operating personnel and the environment. Biobor JF is the original, most recognized and accredited aviation fuel biocide in the world.

----------

Originally developed for use in the commercial and military aviation industries, Biobor JF has continued to provide a tract record of proven reliability and effectiveness in numerous aviation powered industries for over 48 years. To add to this impressive pedigree, Biobor JF is the only aviation fuel biocide that is recommended by name by many of the major aviation engine manufacturers across the globe.

Source:

Boron Hum-Bug Boron methods

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h

How does one show how something works when that something doesn't exist?

Just a little clue for you the word is Science not Since, but since your smart you already knew that.

Boron exists in jet fuels and it goes around the world in acceptance.

Now, one expects Boron chemicals in the Jet's exhaust plume, via direct evidence.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   

so....still no actual evidence.

Still no actual science.

Still just you saying stuff.

Just sayin'......

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Aloysius the Gaul

so....still no actual evidence.

Still no actual science.

Still just you saying stuff.

Just sayin'......

It is real evidence---hard evidence that Boron is in Jet Fuels and then the plumes become chemical trails affected by Boron compounds.

You are just trying to lie----as it appears from here.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Now, one expects Boron chemicals in the Jet's exhaust plume, via direct evidence.

That's amazing, because it would take a sample from the chemtrail itself to prove they exist, and as of yet nobody has ever done it, so how are you so sure what's in a chemtrail?

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join