It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Was Right In Front of Our Eyes

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Change in the blue skies I have definately noticed. Sun doesn't seem any different to me though. I still don't bother with sunscreen most of the time.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Firstly I agree about the sun being different and I own a prism crystal so I can check this later myself (I'll try to get a photo through the thing if I can...) but I also think the sky itself & more so the clouds look different too.

I remember reading on ATS about the Japanese man who said the sky & clouds over Japan looked different after the recent disasters and last week I saw some odd layering of clouds at different distances in the sky in which the further-most ones looked warped as if being pushed down in places from above...anyway...

Originally posted by visualmiscreant
I haven't done the homework, but according to Drunvalo Melchizedek's video's our sun changed in 1972. He said that Bell Laboratories witnessed this as our sun began changing the kind of light that it produces. He says that whereas before Aug 7th, 1972, our sun took two hydrogen atoms and fused them together to create our light, and now it uses three somehow. I'm not sure exactly, but his video's are all over youtube. Guess it's time to do some homework. Thought this might be a lead...

Time to do my regular bit..

Drunvalo Melchizedek is a fraud. He steals other peoples work, changes it until its incorrect & sells it on as his own. all the proof you'll ever need that this man cannot be trusted is linked at the bottom of this post...

I read the books I watched the lectures I was caught hook line & sinker. You gotta be honest with yourself & check out both sides of the story & you'll see for yourself that his work is riddled with intentional inaccuracies..

anyway sorry to be the bearer of bad news & please don't let it discourage you from researching the topics Drunvalo presented, but here is the proof that he is not the right person to be listening too.

New age Fraud - Drunvalo
Bernard Perona A.K.A Drunvalo M (Wiki)
Detailed info on Drunvalo's part in the Ripping off of Stan Tenen by Dan Winters + Drunvalo's $3million dollar funding

P.L.U.R.I
-B.M
edit on 10/5/11 by B.Morrison because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
there are a lot of interesting ideas there

i was struck by the led light situation and the fact the sun is producing less red light

plants in the growth/vegetative stage dont need the red color, only plants in the fruiting/budding/flowering stage

so perhaps, the sun has more to do with us living long lives, then does our medical technology

the more red light available means you "flower" sooner then you also reproduce and wither and die sooner according to what we know from plants

as we start to get less of the red light, we start having children at a later age, i think we just had a what 60 year old mother or something not too long ago, we also start living longer (tons of people over 100 was just in the news)

this could also have other implications as it makes us "grow" faster with less red light perhaps meaning we evolve faster or are able to grow in a way that we can utilize more of our potential (if you flower a plant too soon, you wont get best results-so perhaps if you let a human "grow" longer before "flowering" the flower will be more special)

interesting possibilities and relationships with the sun that i think we all overlook

we all know the colors and wavelengths effect plants, but we never think about how these same lights and colors or noises for that matter, affect humans

in closing this also proves we need to gravitate more towards indoor closed circuit farming methods where we have more control and dont have to worry about the weather and now not having enough of the correct light to produce the tomatoes we all pay so much for

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ev0lveUp

Circumstantial evidence:

All broadcasts follow Red Green Blue frequencies. Whoops. Not now. They phased that out. We went digital. Television screens use Red Blue Green to make all colors through triangulation, and we’re all using different screens now. Flat screens, LCD, etc. In the UK, they want to put radio on digital waves as well.

I can only comment on the above portion of this ridiculous post.

All broadcasts follow red blue green frequencies? What the hell does that mean? Let's have a little lesson on color, shall we? And please, someone feel free to elaborate as I may come up short on my explanation.

There are two types of color I will talk about. The first is the type you see when you look at a painting or a photograph. Physical media like these produce color by reflecting light from a light source back to the eye. If you see something that looks green, the media is absorbing all of the visible frequencies except green. Reflected color is referred to as "subtractive" color. This means that you start off with primary colors, then as you add other colors, the media (paint) becomes darker. Red and blue make purple. Yellow and red make orange. Red, green and blue make brown. Got it?

Now, televisions reproduce colors by projecting light from a light source. That light source is filtered through picture elements (pixels) of three primary colors: Red, Green and Blue. Projected color is ADDITIVE. This means that if you mix red, green and blue together at the same intensity, you get WHITE light. Also, some newer HDTVs are adding a yellow pixel to the color space to reproduce yellows better, which has always been a weakness of the RGB color space. Anyway. Both CRTs and flat screens reproduce color the same way. The only difference is in the mechanical assemblies used. Digital or analog - it's still the same.

I have no idea what the OP is trying to say, and it makes absolutely NO sense. If sunlight is reaching earth in a slightly shifted color spectrum than last year, it wouldn't make a damn bit of difference to a TV set. If something is happening, I would think that it would affect TVs, and it aint.

Man I am getting off track, but i just want to know who is giving this thread so many stars and flags?

As a postscript, Broadcast TV went digital for several reasons: It's better picture quality; It uses less RF spectrum; You can squeeze digital channels closer together in the RF spectrum with no crosstalk. Analog was hogging so much spectrum that there was no room left for new wireless devices - cellphones, crackberries, new devices yet to hit the market. Also, for many years TV stations were simulcasting in analog AND digital, hogging even MORE spectrum. Once they killed analog broadcasts, it opened up huge blocks of spectrum for these new devices. And it all has nothing to do with the world shifting frequencies, which is one of the most ridiculous theories lacking in any proof that I read on this site. Seriously, there is more evidence of UFOs and Jesus having risen from the dead than this new age baloney.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Funny thing, for some time now,Ive noticed that I get some sort of a Blue line around people when I take pictures with my cellphone, I just took it as it was the cellphone camera that had dropped a few notches in quality during the years, but then I started to see it with my eys around copper object if I stare at it,lol... Just saying..

Any one esle seen this ??

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I can still remember the BLUE of the sky when I was a child and those white fluffy clouds that are now lost to memory. The sky was so blue..like a Maxfield Parrish painting. I know I am not imagining it. I spent entire summers outside and never burned unless I spent an entire day in the ocean. Last week, I took my children to swim in the pool and I burned in minutes.
Driving, I notice how "white" the sun seems. It is so bright. I now wear sunshades when I go out because it is much brighter than over the years. I thought I was going crazy but others say the same thing.
I am only 33 years old..the sky is foreign to me now. I spent my childhood watching the sky..where did it go??

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

I'm only 21, so I don't have any memories of the sun before the early 90's really. However I still enjoy sitting in the sun, and I can stare directly at the sun , at high noon, to no ill effect.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Hey, OP, GREAT THREAD. S & F.

Your part about Indigo Children really caught my attention although all of your post was very interesting.

I have children, 4.5 and 1.5 years old. Both children fit the mold of Indigo Children, especially the highly intelligent and resistant to manipulatative discipline and authority qualities. My son, while brilliant, resists authority. My daughter, while brilliant, ACTUALLY LAUGHS when she is scolded and has her hand "spanked" when she throws things (she's a THROWER).

It's not easy dealing with that kind of adorable laughter when disciplined. It means that the traditional strategy doesn't work with her. I mean, when you punish a 1.5 year old (gently, but should not be pleasant), and she LAUGHS at you... it means you've gotta change your strategy. Now, WHAT that strategy will be is up in the air.

GREAT POST.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
First off I am 18, so I don't see any change, yet I couldn't get sunburned so easily when I was younger, and now before a month I was on camping, whole day I was on sun and I really got sunburned.

Now, my question is, are maybe ozon holes fault of sun color change and power of sun?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by bastet11
I can still remember the BLUE of the sky when I was a child and those white fluffy clouds that are now lost to memory. The sky was so blue..like a Maxfield Parrish painting. I know I am not imagining it. I spent entire summers outside and never burned unless I spent an entire day in the ocean. Last week, I took my children to swim in the pool and I burned in minutes.
Driving, I notice how "white" the sun seems. It is so bright. I now wear sunshades when I go out because it is much brighter than over the years. I thought I was going crazy but others say the same thing.
I am only 33 years old..the sky is foreign to me now. I spent my childhood watching the sky..where did it go??

Was born in 75. Definitely remember a yellow golden sun growing up. And that was portrayed as such in every thing from comics to literature to films and cartoons. I first truly noticed the "white" sun in the first week of April this year and noticed it was incredibly bright and WHITE. lol Whatever this is thats happened its had to have happened between now and 10 years ago because I don't remember it even ten years ago. I honestly do not understand where OP was going with the prism part of the post but I think honestly what it is is Nibiru up there lit (cause its a star even if dim) approaching from the same vector as the sun hence the sun is brighter. This loss of red light talk sounds like more Nibiru dis info to me honestly. I do NOT believe something has happened to the sun itself (like its dying or something). Planet X makes sense as the weather has gotten progressively worse the past few years and even worse the closer we get to 2012. Along with the earthquakes and other massive events.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by pr0phet666
First off I am 18, so I don't see any change, yet I couldn't get sunburned so easily when I was younger, and now before a month I was on camping, whole day I was on sun and I really got sunburned.

Now, my question is, are maybe ozon holes fault of sun color change and power of sun?

Yep your too young bro. I am almost twice as old as you and trust me when I say it was once yellow and once we had "seasons". It didnt just go from hot as hell to BAM cold in one day. It was a gradual shift in temperature through the seasons.
edit on 10-5-2011 by destro423 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
You remember the sun being a different color? I remember before I needed glasses.

You remember when you could be out all day without getting burned? I remember when I had a lot less birthmarks.

You remember when there weren't huge earthquakes? I remember when there was a lot less reporting of international disasters on American television.

You remember when everything was good and pure and stayed the same? I remember being a kid too, sure was nice.

This is called nostalgia, we tend to remember things in highlights and romanticize the past. That's how the mind works. I'm only 29, but even I get it a lot too. We're all getting older by the minute, and changing constantly.

We remember in stories, narratives of our lives, and the past looks great especially when you're afraid of the future.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
im photosensitive and sunlight makes me sneeze, when I was younger and had to tilt my head back for a few seconds and look directly up at the sky to sneeze, now I am constantly walking with my head down because I sneeze while walking normally. does anyone else have this problem? its not a constant sneezing but a good 4 or 5 sneezes when first getting out in the sun. its like the light is more white and refracting off the ground more even.

link   
reply to post by destro423

I did't say it's not brighter, I don't know that, my question on all this thread is are maybe ozon holes fault?

link   
the sun is wrong and the other day when my 15 year old and i were cutting some brush in the field we both had to quickly get in the shade because we were suffering from heat exhaustion and we had only been out for less than 10 minutes in direct sunlight. even driving now is causing me to have motion sickness and the feeling I'm going to have a seizure once i get past 50 miles per hour. some days just driving through town is horrible and i feel out of my head. now if i stay inside i'm fine, but once i get outside i start feeling ill. i guess its really coming to an end after all

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectJimmy
You remember the sun being a different color? I remember before I needed glasses.

You remember when you could be out all day without getting burned? I remember when I had a lot less birthmarks.

You remember when there weren't huge earthquakes? I remember when there was a lot less reporting of international disasters on American television.

You remember when everything was good and pure and stayed the same? I remember being a kid too, sure was nice.

This is called nostalgia, we tend to remember things in highlights and romanticize the past. That's how the mind works. I'm only 29, but even I get it a lot too. We're all getting older by the minute, and changing constantly.

We remember in stories, narratives of our lives, and the past looks great especially when you're afraid of the future.

Hi, yeah I know the nostalgia effect. It works great with old video games. This is not that though. We all agree. The sun is definitely white now. No jokes gimmicks or speculations. If your 29 and oblivious to that fact of what we are all saying there is something wrong with you. Just go outside and look up. How hard is that? Are you color blind? Do you know the difference between yellow and white? Is that a nostalgia? To think the sun was once yellow and now its white?
edit on 10-5-2011 by destro423 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

I did't say it's not brighter, I don't know that, my question on all this thread is are maybe ozon holes fault?

oh ok. Yeah its bright! Dont look at it!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Um, what?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by B.Morrison
Firstly I agree about the sun being different and I own a prism crystal so I can check this later myself (I'll try to get a photo through the thing if I can...).

The destiny of this thread is in your hands. Until now, all we have is 4 pages of "old memories" about the color of the sunlight to support this interesting theory. Please use your prism crystal and present the conclusive evidence. We need to know this now.

Thanks brother.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by destro423

oh ok. Yeah its bright! Dont look at it!

Ah, now I have to repeat myself that I did not ask should I watch it and is it bright, im asking is it maybe brighter because of ozone holes? Hope you know what ozone holes are...?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join