It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Was Right In Front of Our Eyes

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Just a comment on Indigo Kids.....

So they are supposedly born in the mid 80's on?

Funny that it should coincide with the disempowerment of parents earlier in the 80's when the Bleeding Heart movements forced excessive childrens rights onto us and the great failed experiment began.

After that, children born then had their own kids.. and parented as they wished under the new paradigm of kids having all the Pester Power and not having to follow the rules which where "too old fashioned".

Then those kids also had kids and raised them with even more Freedom, even more Adult Rights, even more Money for Nothing, even less Boundaries that make small children Feel Safe, etc.

After these past 30 years we can now see how this Experiment has failed completely, so that we have a growing youth problem with Authority.. the very thing this world runs on.. in the Real World that is... we see more and more violence in youth culture and many other negatives that are the direct result of not Letting kids have a Childhood, forcing Adult Concepts on them at tender ages and giving them everything without doing anything to deserve it all.

Hmmm, funny how these attributes are part of the make-up for these so called Indigo Kids isn't it?

As for the more spiritually awakened aspect to this Indigo Kids thing...

More Aware souls have been incarnating here since the early 60's as the vanguard for long term future changes.. some of those are now getting to Senior ages and yet most of the earlier ones were Rebels in their Teen years.. which is normal to a point.

Many young kids show great promise and awareness when young, but tend to "lose it" as they reach the pre-teen phase and then focus more on the Instant Youth Culture than what things are important in life, than having manners or following any sort of sensible rules of behaviour... but again that is part of the teenage years that we all grew out of when we matured some more.

Let's hope that many of these supposedly more aware kids get the Boundaries they Need to grow into Balanced, Healthy adults that can then make a difference in the world they inherited.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I too remember the Sun giving off a more Golden light in my youth.....and agree it has become more whitish.

(It was a Golden age...)
edit on 10-5-2011 by 1000TonBlocks because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Ev0lveUp

Before looking for changes in the actual light coming from the sun, IF the sun-light shifted in color, I'd primarily look at changes in our own atmosphere. It is FAR more likely that the changes in our own Earth's atmosphere, for whatever reason, are influencing the color of the light than the sun just shifting to a different color suddenly one year in the 70s.

Interesting thread OP. I can't say I've noticed any shift in light color, but if I did I'd look at my own body first and then at our planet, before I started thinking our star now emitted another type of light.

Khar

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Ya know, I too say it often to people around me that things look different now a days. Some people agree, some don't.

And there is something to it. Kids back in the 1970's through the 1990's drew the sun as being the color yellow in a blue sky. Do you know what they're drawing now? A white sky with a white sun. I don't know about you, but I have many people paying attention where I live and yes, on clear days the skies are blue, but that's early morning. The day NEVER stays clear and blue anymore. Once chemtrails come in the day finishes white. And it's nice to know I'm not the only one who sees this. I've had many people come to me and the people I've had pay attention are also now very intrigued by it all. Something IS indeed amiss.

Maybe it has something to do with the ozone. Who knows. But today it just seems off than the days back in the 70's, 80's and 90's.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

I agree. The sun IS hotter the past few years. I used to love being out on a nice day. Now? The sun scorches me. I hate it.

Im a layman on the subject, but heres my question:
We percieve colors because light reflects off of objects, right? Blue light off of a blue object and such? If the red band has disappeared, or is disappearing, why can I still see a variety of shades of red?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

wonderful
Thread!!!!

great reading..

and i concur....!!!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
wow , strange timing coming across this thread. a coworker and i have been commenting lately on how harshly white the sunlight has seemed in the afternoon. we take breaks outside sometimes and lately the same area that used to be tolerable without shades seems too bright even in the peripheral vision when reflecting off the concrete/street or just in the visible sky in general. it was not like this 1+ years ago and beyond in the same area.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I do remember the sky being bluer when I was younger. And while I've always been sensitive to heat and light, I am much more nowadays. However, there may be explanations for this. It may simply be that color sensitivity changes in our eyes as we age. (I don't know if it does or not.) Perhaps it's nostalgia, making things more vibrant than they really were. Maybe it's my health deteriorating (I'm about to be 30.) Perhaps I am more photosensitive now and see colors differently because I don't get out as much as I used to (see aforementioned health issues.)

Maybe I'm just starting to get old. Who knows? But it does look/feel different.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by oleus

Zomg.. Earlier while on a smoke break I was staring into the moon and was noticing that the light was much more, white/pure/less yellow. Then I come home to this.

Gawd Damn Bravo OP.

What now? How do we learn? What do we need to know?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Thanks for the many replies- the more eyes and minds working on any subject, the greater the degree of observation. Also, forgive me my faux pas concerning the green light and plants. I should have known better! >.> Just another example of how valuable everyone is, in figuring things out.

I’ve only a moment to post- but please let me clarify one thing that seems to be confused. The Red light is a frequency wave, the slowest wave of the visible spectrum. The question of whether we are indeed moving into a higher frequency planet wide is the one I am posing.

Is the sun changing? Is it also moving into a higher frequency? The galaxy? I do know there have been other posts on ATS documenting the other planets are ‘heating up’ or becoming ‘active’ in some way. I’d like to link those posts here as I find them, or if you know them.

Perhaps there is someone who specializes on the sun’s changes who can contribute to these questions. I am focusing, at this moment, on direct influences on our visual spectrum here on Earth. Until I can write more, thank you for the different perspectives and suggestions for me to look through, and please continue to point out any interesting leads you find.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Ive noticed strange weather,nothing more

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
wow just the other day i was outside with a co-worker and i told him "the sunlight is different today" and he looked at me funny. Then earlier today in the car i looked over at my brother in the passenger seat and told him the same thing, that the day was different.

could mean something.
could be a coincidence.
could mean nothing at all.

but i do know that there are a lot of earth changes that seem to be flying over everyones head.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I use to stare at the sun when i was younge, i was born in 1981 though. I stared at it alot, adventually the brightness would fade away and there it would set this beautiful orange circle, with a pure ring of white light running around it, now how ever when i stare at the sun... not as often
a massive rainbow burst out of the sun before the white rings develope. I dont believe or disbelieve ... ok i am against the hokey new age love everyone tripe. but i cannot argue that everything is made of vibrating energy, and frequency must play some role in how that freq forms. I enjoyed all the work you put into this, and yes, the sun strikes me as odd some times, but the moon gives me greater doubts.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Not sure if this was referenced in this thread (it's pretty long) but the wavelength(s) of electromagnetic energy emitted by an object decreases as its energy output increases. If the Sun were getting stronger its output would shift away from the red end of the spectrum and toward the violet end, diminishing the red bar displayed by a prism. Or, if the atmosphere were scattering/reflecting/refracting the Sun's energy differently a similar effect could be seen with that prism. But, with this scenario the infrared (radiant heat) would be diminished causing the sunlight to feel less hot, so I don't know what to think.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melissa101

I have thought this for years now, I remember enjoying the golden sun light and yes now it is white and hotter. I was born in 74 and remember very well that the sun didnt hurt my eyes as bad as it does now, I can no longer function outside without sunglasses even on cloudy days. I thought it was my imagination that the sun used to be a warmer yellow, orange hue so thanks for bringing this up as it validates something I thought only I noticed.

This may just be a problem with your eyes, not the actual sunlight. In all likelihood, as you aged, your eye sensitivty deteriorated somewhat. I say this because I am the same way. I used to be able to stare at the sun, but now i can't even sit on my porch without wearing sunglasses, yet the sun is completely BEHIND my house, so just the blue sky is enough to bother my eyes and make me squint

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Gotta throw in my 2 cents...

I've been noticing over the last few years that the sun seems to burn me, like under an infrared lamp. So, maybe look at the infrared area for clues.

Another thing is that my girlfriend and I have been testing out fruits and berries... it seems that "blue" berries, especially, and red ones to a lesser extent, stop sunburning. We burn every time we go for long rides, tanned or not. So we tried slamming a couple berry drinks and went for our ride. No burn, not even red. We both got a light tan, at most. Repeatability? We're both space-cases sometimes, so yeah... we'd go ride, notice we were burning, and grab juices. Now it has become part of our routine in summer to grab fruit or juice before we go out riding for the day, and the entire last half of the summer was spent burn free.

As a note to that, I saw mention on the news about increasing vitamins in fresh foods by simply exposing them to UV. I thought "See... it's healthier to go outside and eat an afternoon snack!", just like parents used to send kids to the bridge to eat sammiches so the crumbs would fall in the water and the fish wouldn't be as scared of fishermen. Now we think it's just part of some nostalgic scene. We're so stupid...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
My wife noticed the last week that the light was unusually white, and I have to agree. On cloud free days with "clean" air (i.e. as clean as it gets where I live, which is China) the sun light is stronger and whiter.

I figure it could be some atmospheric dust or lack thereof, causing this?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Wow, yesterday I was talking to a friend how the sun is much whiter and burns the skin more than when I was young. Today I come here and see someone has posted a topic on that exact subject! At least I'm not the only one seeing this. The timing of this subject (synchronicity) is spooky.

S&F

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by darrman

I have to say... and i've been saying it for years.. The sun is a different color..

i have photographic memory.. and i remember the sun being more yellow back in the 70's

a few years back a scientist was describing how the sun moved from burning only hydrogen,, to burning Helium/hydrogen mix...hence the color shift,,,

you did a-lot of work here and i need a few to read it all S&F!!

Not surprised... The heliustream coming our way, thanks Ophiuchus.
science.nasa.gov...

Ophiuchus as a giant particle accelerator in the sky
www.sciencedaily.com...
www.science20.com...

Gamma rays from Draco
www.nasa.gov...
edit on 10-5-2011 by LexiconV because: to add in a link re NASA Telescopes Join Forces to Observe Unprecedented Explosion

Neutrino monitor link
helios.izmiran.rssi.ru...
edit on 10-5-2011 by LexiconV because: adding link to neutrino monitor

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
A 30ish friend of mind started complaining about the sun being worse a couple years ago, I sorta brushed it off since he has never much liked sunlight. This year it has started bothering me and I always loved the sun. On a walk the other day I started paying attention to it, trying to think what was different about the sunlight and why it was bothering me and came to the conclusion it was 'too white', not the yellow I recalled as a kid. This was long before reading this thread - we may not have much historical data to prove things but it sure seems like a lot of people are coming to the same conclusions independently - that tells me something is up.
A lot people on this thread are blaming it somewhat on age, well my younger friend noticed it long before I did.
Where I live chemtrails/contrails are very rare so I do see blue sky but it doesn't seem to be as deep of a blue most of the time.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join