It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Was Right In Front of Our Eyes

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+204 more 
posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
The sunlight is different. Maybe you’ve noticed it too. Has it been an actual awareness, or a sense that something is 'off'?

The sunlight is wrong: Knowing it…but not knowing just How.

(XXX) had commented a week before that the world looked different in his youth. He swears the photos taken in his childhood may reveal a bit of overexposure, but not all the glow was due to the film. He remembers with a bit of the sepia. (YYY) woke up with yet another headache, and announced, “The sunlight is too white.”

“..too white”? You know where this is going? Sure, you get your crystal prism. You go outside and you split the light. Where’s the broad red bar? Surely it should be there, dominating the spectrum. Find it- if you can. Orange? Yes. Pinkish trail? A bit. No long red bar. Not here anyway.

What is the color red? Slow frequency wave: Running somewhere between 400-484 THz. So, we’re moving into a higher frequency after all…only it’s not a ‘feel-good state of mind”, it’s a fact?

We’ve all heard about moving into an alignment, about higher frequencies, and DNA changes. But what does that MEAN?

Circumstantial evidence:

All broadcasts follow Red Green Blue frequencies. Whoops. Not now. They phased that out. We went digital. Television screens use Red Blue Green to make all colors through triangulation, and we’re all using different screens now. Flat screens, LCD, etc. In the UK, they want to put radio on digital waves as well.

Digital signals react differently to interference than analog signals. For example, common problems with analog television include ghosting of images, noise from weak signals, and many other potential problems which degrade the quality of the image and sound, although the program material may still be watchable. With digital television, the audio and video must be synchronized digitally, so reception of the digital signal must be very nearly complete; otherwise, neither audio nor video will be usable. Short of this complete failure, "blocky" video is seen when the digital signal experiences interference.

en.wikipedia.org...

Oh, and then the light bulbs had to change. Everyone loves a bit of mood lighting, tinting golden in the early morning or the late evening. Only you lose that with the new mercury bulbs. Like the sunlight, they’re too white, too harsh.

According to the European Commission Scientific Committee on Emerging and Newly Identified Health Risks (SCENIHR) in 2008, the only property of compact fluorescent lamps that could pose an added health risk is the ultraviolet and blue light emitted by such devices. The worst that can happen is that this radiation could aggravate symptoms in people who already suffer rare skin conditions that make them exceptionally sensitive to light. They also stated that more research is needed to establish whether compact fluorescent lamps constitute any higher risk than incandescent lamps.[43

en.wikipedia.org...

How will this affect us? How can we possibly know? Anyone born here has the optic development to perceive in the Red Green Blue spectrum. What happens as we lose the slowest frequency? What opens up? Is there a gain other than promised New Age ‘Enlightenment’ and what does that mean, anyway?

The average human retina contains two kinds of light cells: the rod cells (active in low light) and the cone cells (active in normal daylight). Normally, there are three kinds of cones, each containing a different pigment, which are activated when the pigments absorb light. The spectral sensitivities of the cones differ; one is maximally sensitive to short wavelengths, one to medium wavelengths, and the third to long wavelengths, with their peak sensitivities in the blue, yellowish-green, and yellow regions of the spectrum, respectively. The absorption spectra of all three systems cover the visible spectrum. These receptors are often called S cones, M cones, and L cones, for short, medium, and long wavelength; but they are also often referred to as blue cones, green cones, and red cones, respectively.

Although these receptors are often referred to as "blue, green, and red" receptors, this terminology is not very accurate, especially as the "red" receptor actually has its peak sensitivity in the yellow region. The sensitivity of normal color vision actually depends on the overlap between the absorption spectra of the three systems: different colors are recognized when the different types of cone are stimulated to different degrees. Red light, for example, stimulates the long wavelength cones much more than either of the others, and reducing the wavelength causes the other two cone systems to be increasingly stimulated, causing a gradual change in hue.

en.wikipedia.org...
*emphasis mine

What about plants? They absorb the green light, but are dependent on the Red and Blue to thrive. Is this the true reason behind the genetically modified plants? Modified to thrive without the Red frequency? Will those gardening notice a failure to thrive in their plants, or will the alteration cause toxicity? Is this the reason behind the Draconian gardening laws?

Plants grown under red LEDs + 3% BL and red LEDs + 15% BL had carbohydrate and enzyme activity levels less than or similar to plants under white light. In summary, the wheat plants grown under red LEDs had lower rates of photosynthesis and differences in carbohydrate levels compared to white light-grown plants. These alterations in leaf starch and sucrose concentrations may be a function of spectral quality-dependent changes in the activity of rate-limiting enzymes in starch and sucrose synthesis

gateway.nlm.nih.gov...
www.sciencedaily.com...

Should we worry if the Red frequency that provides the dominant force in our oceans’ thermal circulatory pattern is slipping away? What happens when areas are warm that should be cool, and the air currents are no longer swept up and out and over the poles and circulated correctly? Wouldn’t we begin to see strange weather patterns, changes in our temperatures and even dies offs of marine life? Oh, wait. We have.

For the analysis of tide heights, the Fourier series approach has in practice to be made more elaborate than the use of a single frequency and its harmonics. The tidal patterns are decomposed into many sinusoids having many fundamental frequencies, corresponding (as in the lunar theory) to many different combinations of the motions of the Earth, the Moon, and the angles that define the shape and location of their orbits.

For tides, then, harmonic analysis is not limited to harmonics of a single frequency.[42] In other words, the harmonies are multiples of many fundamental frequencies, not just of the fundamental frequency of the simpler Fourier series approach. Their representation as a Fourier series having only one fundamental frequency and its (integer) multiples would require many terms, and would be severely limited in the time-range for which it would be valid

en.wikipedia.org...

www.seafriends.org.nz...
www.enseignement.polytechnique.fr...

What is the human + frequency relationship? “Indigo children” is the New Age description given to children born after 1986 (?). Is this the ‘feel good’ description to define an actual fact- a pretty painting to pre-dispose the populace into expecting change and giving it a lofty ‘ascension’ aspect? How will this transition affect those of us more aligned to the Red frequency, other than grieving the loss of the golden glow?

Descriptions of indigo children include the belief that they are empathetic, curious, strong-willed, independent, and often perceived by friends and family as being strange; possess a clear sense of self-definition and purpose; and also exhibit a strong inclination towards spiritual matters from early childhood. Indigo children have also been described as having a strong feeling of entitlement, or "deserving to be here." Other alleged traits include a high intelligence quotient, an inherent intuitive ability, and resistance to authority.[4][6] According to Tober and Carroll, indigo children function poorly in conventional schools due to their rejection of authority, being smarter than their teachers, and a lack of response to guilt-, fear- or manipulation-based discipline.[7]

en.wikipedia.org...

How much have we heard about ‘moving into a higher frequency or ‘else’ you fail? A LOT. How much have we heard that it’s not just a feel good tangential New Age diatribe? Zero.

Now, will we be allowed to discuss this? I don’t know. Will it affect us in our day to day lives? Well, it seems like it already is, going by the expenses put out to not mention it- but work around it anyway.

I’d like to hear your thoughts- and please, no bashing- I can also pick this post apart ten ways to Sunday, for its lack of scientific jargon. I’m attempting to communicate to the largest audience possible, not publish a scientific paper.

Ideally, I would like this thread to record all noticeable changes by curious ATS members, verification of Red frequency distribution in their area, and/or other noticeable ‘circumstantial evidence’.

It would also be interesting to discover what other actual changes have been couched in New Age jargon, easily dismissible.

Thanks!

+6 more 
posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I haven't done the homework, but according to Drunvalo Melchizedek's video's our sun changed in 1972. He said that Bell Laboratories witnessed this as our sun began changing the kind of light that it produces. He says that whereas before Aug 7th, 1972, our sun took two hydrogen atoms and fused them together to create our light, and now it uses three somehow. I'm not sure exactly, but his video's are all over youtube. Guess it's time to do some homework. Thought this might be a lead...

+23 more 
posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Ev0lveUp

I have to say... and i've been saying it for years.. The sun is a different color..

i have photographic memory.. and i remember the sun being more yellow back in the 70's

a few years back a scientist was describing how the sun moved from burning only hydrogen,, to burning Helium/hydrogen mix...hence the color shift,,,

you did a-lot of work here and i need a few to read it all S&F!!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
w/e me and everyone of my friend will agree the sun has been hotter the last 2 years then ever, the day itself might not be that hot, but the sun, holy cow.

Want proof?...

Go sit in your car on a day thats +5...... about noting higher, and you'll notice how hot your car is already, and your skin will start to burn, but as soon as you step outside, you're cold as hell. this wasn't happening to me a couple years ago, something with the sun is giving something off that it didn't use too, unless its planet x

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I think it's actually a symptom of magnetic reversal.

What a fantastic thread, great work! S+F

+5 more 
posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman

i remember more snow
i remember the snow drifts as high as my parents, but now they arn't even as high as me
i rememebr the weather being even, threw out the year, without 9.0+ earthquakes, hurricane seasons that wernt only best decried as a freak of nature
predictable changes
i remember everything being the same year in year out, its changing FAST

wake up

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by visualmiscreant

Thanks for pointing me in the next direction!

Nice, concise post!

+35 more 
posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
or maybe you've read so many conspiracies over the years you're starting to see/feel things that aren't there...?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
great thread. does this mean we can expect the sky to be a different colour soon?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

ohh I AM AWAKE!!!

T.Y. !

i remember .21Cents for gasoline ...

i remember getting Whacked in school when i deserved it.. (uhh HIT not HIGH) lol

i remember summers at my Gramp's house,,

i remember Every thing i see and hear... unfortunately...

i really need to Force myself to NOT look at Licence plates while i drive...LOL really a problem...

anyway,, WAY off topic......

the SUN has changed...... !!

ARE WE CHANGING??

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman

That's exactly what (XXX) was saying to me.

Several of you have good memories for the color of the '70's.

+24 more 
posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Something else to ponder...

Has anyone else noticed how little time it takes nowadays to get sunburned?

When I was a kid, (I'm 49 years old now), I could spend an entire summer day playing baseball and basketball and never get sunburned. Mind you we didn't know what the hell "sunscreen" was or what the devil SPF meant.

Today I can get sunburned in no time whatsoever. It's not just me either. Whenever I tell someone this they tend to reply "yeah, I know what you mean...it happens to me too!".

Looking forward to more member replies. Great thread. S&F!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
great find, posting now so i can go through it later. Flag this post.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
most excellent and informative thread
takes a while to sink in
S&F

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
But there were measurements and scientific data about Sun for more then a century. So instead of very very subjective "i feel" ,"he swears", "they notice" - go and dig in the archives. THEN it will be a huuuge story.
I can add the fact that you surely know - evaporation rates changed (lower). This is a fact with numbers and such. It is blamed on more particle pollution in the atmosphere now vs then.
But maybe it i due to what you say. It is simply impossible though to trust your theory which got no proof. We change with age. Our eyesight is known to change with age. I will trust that long before i will trust change in sun luminosity.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

But there were measurements and scientific data about Sun for more then a century. So instead of very very subjective "i feel" ,"he swears", "they notice" - go and dig in the archives. THEN it will be a huuuge story.

First off, this is a good point. Let's look at some of the measurements and scientific data about the Sun. Then let's look at the actions ALREADY TAKEN by governments to successfully deal with lower Red frequency. Please feel free to click on any of the links provided to access said scientific data.

Please note, the only 'i feel', 'he swears' and 'they notice' concerned our observation which led to our own personal 'scientific experiment' utilizing a crystal prism.

Sun's up, take out your crystal prism and check yourself. Trust your eyesight- not mine.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
www.answers.com...

Just an useful source of information, not limited to visual spectrum only.

The familiar colors of the rainbow in the spectrum – named using the Latin word for appearance or apparition by Isaac Newton in 1671 – include all those colors that can be produced by visible light of a single wavelength only, the pure spectral or monochromatic colors. The table at right shows approximate frequencies (in terahertz) and wavelengths (in nanometers) for various pure spectral colors. The wavelengths are measured in air or vacuum (see refraction).

The color table should not be interpreted as a definitive list – the pure spectral colors form a continuous spectrum, and how it is divided into distinct colors linguistically is a matter of culture and historical contingency (although people everywhere have been shown to perceive colors in the same way[2]). A common list identifies six main bands: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and violet. Newton's conception included a seventh color, indigo, between blue and violet. Optical scientists Hardy and Perrin list indigo as between 446 and 464 nm wavelength.[3]

en.wikipedia.org...

Just to clarify we are discussing a frequency wavelength and not predominance of visible moisture.

edit on 9-5-2011 by Ev0lveUp because: Different link
same
edit on 9-5-2011 by Ev0lveUp because: (no reason given)
Have to go to work now!
edit on 9-5-2011 by Ev0lveUp because: Have to go to work now!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Ev0lveUp

Here's the Drunvalo Melchizedek video series. He makes the statement in one of these 6 videos about Bell Labs and the sun changing in 1972. I've been doing a search and I haven't found any corroboration, but the hunt opened up all kinds of stuff to me. I'll keep looking, and thanks for getting me started on this.
YouTube Video
These articles may help...
This Blue Marble
Harvard
Journal of Geophysical Research

On a side note you should also check this out if you're interested; it's from a former Bell Labs employee, and has been online for a long time. It's an alien tech disclosure thing, but it's pretty interesting.
Reverse Engineering Roswell UFO Tech

Good luck with your thread, I'll see what I can find and get back with you...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
That is big true, end thank you for posting this very interesting thread ..
I think all bad things on Earth happens because Sun coming through stages, end good things ..xD

Maybe because hi crossing The Galactic equator, Galactic Alignment !!
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Peace

edit on 9-5-2011 by Dalke07 because: Bad english..xD

edit on 9-5-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I believe the only thing that has changed from years past to today is the MSM. People are quick to think that just because they hear about bad this, and terrible that all the time, that the world is in dismay.People forget how much more informed we are today as opposed to the 80's or even the 90's. From smart phones to Twitter, no one is left behind when it comes to tragic events....everyone is in the "know".
edit on 9-5-2011 by Yfactor1980 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join