It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Small ____! What Women Have To Put Up With!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
reply to post by freedish

I didn't write this for stars. I dont care about that. What I care about is my voice heard as others have been. I walked into something that for a while now many did not. I walk for them.

Peace, NRE.

Forget the stars- my point is that I agreed with you until you started to pour gasoline on the fire.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

Hmmmm.... your wife should have read the whole thread and thought a bit deeper about the intent. Also helps to know someone before making snap judgements, no? Surface analysis never gets one as far as one thinks and more often then not, one misses the point (as she did) altogether.

edit on 13-2-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
This discussion is silly
edit on 13-2-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by tribewilder

Originally posted by Sly1one
Just thought I would let you know that before speaking on the behalf of all women there...

My Mother taught me that if I had nothing good to say about someone, I should just keep my mouth shut...

so...

sooo does that apply to the OP as well??? Just wondering where that misplaced generalizing manbash this thread was based on falls in with what you momma taught u?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by tribewilder

Nice bootlicking there you douche

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I don't think l've seen a thread bashing women yet? Of course I love women, just as I try to love all people; that's what we all are. Sexually and romantically speaking I can't object either. =] And yes there are plenty of materialistic, selfish bltches out there who I try to avoid; just as well there's materialistic, self-centered douchebags who I despise and avoid as well. Moral of the story is we're all human---we all have flaws some more than others--- and sexist need to realize that above anything.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
reply to post by Sly1one

Hmmmm.... your wife should have read the whole thread and thought a bit deeper about not only the intent, but what is behind the intent. The deeper meanings need to be looked for, surface analysis never gets one as far as one thinks and more often then not, one misses the point (as she did) altogether.

She read the only thing that mattered to this thread...the OP...whatever everyone else discussed is irrelevant to how my wife perceived the OP and what she said.

My wife only commented on the OP in the manner she did because she seemed to be speaking for women in general and my wife didn't agree with her message/opinion.

I thought I would post it here on her behalf to illustrate how she shouldn't be speaking for all women with the man bashing as my wife is a women and completely disagrees.

I know since I am a man whatever point or opinion I have on this subject doesn't matter because well...I am a man and I suck right? In fact I'm lucky your even having dialogue with me on the Internets, right? give me a break...

I didn't read the entire thread because the OP message is the only one that I needed to read and the only one I'm discussing here.

sounds like some men and women posting this contention based childlike immature crap need to get over themselves....and THATS how I see it...not that it matters.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by dude69

Nice bootlicking there you douche

Glad to see you have learned to use the spell check. I am always so happy when I have helped..

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Maybe some of the guys here actually need to get laid then they will stop bashing women? Think about it ladies are you gonna take insults...from these guys?, ('d be willing to bet a fair portion of them are actually asexual by this point) come on how bad is your self image that you take crap from the dating pariahs of the world. No offense meant to my fellow men of ATS, note where I said MEN not boys.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one
.and THATS how I see it...not that it matters.

I see you have finally learned the truth...

Wow, I am helping all over the place today, I think I shall dance...[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/68021148f4b5.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

You know, I cannot stand passive-aggressiveness so enough with the *my opinion doesn't count 'cause I'm a man* crap. Read the thread, don't read the thread, it matters not to me. I will agree that the gender-bashing is childish and pointless...

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

There's nothing more hilarious, than narcissistic, deluded men on the internet...don't you find?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
People like you are the reason those men hate women.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I want to say that I knew what I was walking into when I started this thread. Did I expect some people to not read the whole thing and make snap judgments? Sure. Did I expect many to be upset? Sure. What I guess I didn't expect was the amount of downright disrespectful replies.

What I wanted was a way to have a discussion about how words can make some of us feel. That bashing is ridiculous, but it does happen. And it has been happening.. often. I guess what it all boils down to is, did you take it personal? Did you fill the blank with something degrading even though it was blank?

Did you think that this was absurd? Many men wrote here, and had very nice things to say, and understood that it goes both ways. For those of you who flew off the handle, maybe you can take a look back, and think about why you got so upset.

I do not in any way regret writing this thread, as I have learned much, and I'm sure many of us have.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

The social matrix, especially in America, is ass backwards... Huge conspiracy right there.

Agreed. But the conspiracy is the same as it has always been. Divide and conquer. Keep the common people divided on as many levels as possible, en masse, and perpetually.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by dude69

There's nothing more hilarious, than narcissistic, deluded men on the internet...don't you find?

Thats a nice answer.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Want some cake?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dude69

Wow, you're making friends left, right and center here aren't you?...

EDIT: Aaaand so you edit your last post. Now mine makes slightly less sense.

edit on 13-2-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Listen... I'm home sick for 2 days now, my whole body aches... but this thread was surely worth the pain caused by all the laughter it provoked. Seriously my back is hurting so much, but it was worth it.

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Muhahaha
...I just saw the OP's long dramatic drivel and thought I've landed in some victorian theatre...but it actually made sense...so...blah...but thx for acknowledging my charming ways anyway.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join