It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Small ____! What Women Have To Put Up With!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanterZ
That's sexist. You're bashing males just as much as you think you're being bashed.

Im male, and Ive been here a long time, and the OP has every right to post this. There are far too many threads bashing women...and its pathetic to watch adults acting like children, or children acting like retards putting this stuff out.

I dont know how people were raised, but I was raised to respect people, regardless of gender, race or sexual orientation

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
In the Relationships forum, there is certainly a lot of women-bashing going on...

Oddly though, in mainstream society, it's men (specifically Dads) who are the current butt of jokes in commercials, sit-coms, and movies. (well, Dads and Fat people...it's still media correct to make fun of fat people too...though that's changing I suspect)...

I guess it's because Dads can laugh at themselves, and aren't going to join together and boycott something, etc. If you doubt it though, just look at recent commercials or other media. Dads are the butt of the jokes, because they are safe.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
When I first wrote this thread it was for more then one reason. I really didn't appreciate how women were being bashed here, and though there were some good men out there that stood up for women, many men decided to join the bandwagon of women bashing.

I thought that yeah some people might get a laugh, or even see that the bashing is quite hurtful, and see the irony in it. But instead it became a slaughter of ridiculous accusations, and post after post of non sense. Most didn't even read the thread, they read the first post and clicked reply.

The name of the thread was vague enough that a man that truly had issues with women would turn it any way they wanted. Even though in less them half an hour or so I explained what the thread was about, and still the bashing kept on for more than 8 pages.

Though I was truly disappointed in many of the replies, I knew that many would not take it personal.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Men are constantly being bashed IRL without repercussions. Men are "pigs/rapists/stupid/simple creatures/disposable/etc", and you never hear someone get fired or even reprimanded over that sort of stuff. So quit your whining. Like that other guy said, you're the reason those threads exist in the first place.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by pikappa

WOW thanks for not reading through the thread, and "what the other guy said" LOL you should probably read the thread.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by pikappa

Your not exactly helping the guys out pal Men are "pigs/rapists/stupid/simple creatures/disposable/etc" infact i cant think of a better description

However there are a few really decent guys who shouldnt be included in this generalisation

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
reply to post by pikappa

WOW thanks for not reading through the thread, and "what the other guy said" LOL you should probably read the thread.

Actually I did read the whole thread, but your first post alone was enough. Nothing but blatant misandry from yet another spoiled ugly little nobody's princess. The kind of uterine rant that I've come to expect from feminists, really, nothing new under the sun. *yawn*

Originally posted by TedHodgson
reply to post by pikappa

Your not exactly helping the guys out pal Men are "pigs/rapists/stupid/simple creatures/disposable/etc" infact i cant think of a better description

However there are a few really decent guys who shouldnt be included in this generalisation

I'm sorry you have daddy and self-esteem issues, but if you think that's reason enough to buy the feminist propaganda and make a mockery of your own sex, then I feel nothing but contempt for you. I hold men like you in lower regard than rapists.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
self editing. save the mods a job

edit on 20-5-2011 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
wow another bitter female...

It really sucks that a few bad experiences with men ruin some women for the rest of us...

*sigh*

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
wow another bitter female...

It really sucks that a few bad experiences with men ruin some women for the rest of us...

*sigh*

wow, parades of bitter men ... does it ever end?
for the record, i am one female twice raped, divorced, financially ruined, socially castigated, physically impaired, endured physical & emotional beatings by both parent & mate and still suffer panic attacks today, yet am still capable and willing to make members of the male species 'feel' special ... i believe Maya Angelou said it best ...
"over the course of time, people tend to forget what you said or did but always remember how you made them feel" ... this is one power we all possess and abuse far too frequently.

Special Thanks to NRE for being bold and brazen enough to open the dialogue.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

I dunno, men and women both suck. Greedy, shameful little things. Men are animals and women don't realize exactly WHY they dress up and wear makeup. In the end, its all about humping. Filthy animals.....filthy beasts....

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
You can add anything you want to the blank, but the women bashing has to stop. No one here has been making this effort. So I will. Women are NOT the root of all evil, women are not conceded, and women are not stupid.

Women are fed up, and quite frankly NOT willing to deal with what many are discussing here on ATS. You dont like women, well there are places that you can go, and or discuss you problems. Women as a people have enough to deal with and quite frankly dealing with the child like issues of some men are not on the top of our lists.

We dont care if you want to hang out, or watch a game, or even go to a bar. YOU are not that important, but we have to act like you are. You are replaceable, to tell the truth, you are like a nail at Lowes, your a dime a dozen. You think we cant find a crap guy?? We are flooded with them, and if someone chooses you, be thankful. You were the poor puppy in the bin. Someone saw you flaws and still took you home.

Favors are all we give, and thats something that would take a lifetime for many to realize. So bash if you want.. we know. And I have sympathy for you. Awwww. Poor you!!

Peace, NRE.

With that opening post you have exposed yourself as being 'exactly' the same as the people you are trying to vilify.

It's undeniable as the proof is right there in the post.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Love it!

However, just as men have their bads, they have their goods too. As do women.

That's exactly the point. Man or woman, which ever, everyone has the good and the bad. Live through the bad, and you'll always get to the good.

Infact we should in a way be grateful that some men are terrible. This make us see the good in the others.

With that said I'd like to give a big thank you to men who are ''pricks'' you give us a taste of hell, thus making us choose wisely the next time we see ''mr right''

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join