It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Small ____! What Women Have To Put Up With!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
The ____ was for those that had their minds made up, and many have. This wasn't a trick, or a trap, just a way to stand up for those that didn't want confrontation. I dont care about it. I have had my hardships, and dont take it our on others. This was an example and I think I made it clear. Thank you all for your participation.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlastedCaddy
Someone needs some chocolate.

MMMMMM!

chocolate! my drug of choice right after espresso....ok. before, after and during. I'd mainline the stuff if it were possible!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Thank you for that.
Maybe now I will have a better understanding of my wife. NOT!

Kudos to you for making this thread so there could be more male/female bashing.

Yes, I jest.

edit on 13-2-2011 by kyred because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
I have to say that I was hoping that many would oppose this thread for the following that many would ignore.....

Are women all evil?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Women are the cause of all mental illnesses

Lady Haters

And thats just a few. Are you telling me that no one that has had something to say never saw any of these threads?

This is an answer for something that has been ignored.

You dont like it.. well neither did I.

Peace, NRE.

And what about male bashing threads like these:

and ofcourse this thread itself.

Oh, it gender equality, women style: women bashing not OK...male bashing = women's empowerment?

I have already expressed my views in another of such thread, www.abovetopsecret.com...
so I will not repeat here

BTW, artificial womb is being researched. So women can be made obsolete too if the need in the future so arises.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I am ultimately having a blast. This is what I was expecting, and I was not disappointed. So far those that see this later, read up, listen and learn this is what is going on. There is no alert, no telling, no scolding. This is the way it is. Look around. I will not be told what to be, and I know many women will not.

Rants, anger, chocolate withdrawal. Really? That's the reason for a women to be fed up. Ok. Let it be.

Peace, NRE

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminatuscadabra

Your words are like a melody
How very true they are!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatuscadabra
reply to post by Honor93

And how ironic, that you still wont accept that Eye ( a man) am trying to defend (you) women without being offensive to either side and that you still take the stance of doing away with us based on some hypothetical theory that we can some how be harvested.

Is it true that you would rather have harvested women then genuine and considerate men? Why go through all that trouble when its probably easier to just apply that energy to civility and humility in the sake humanity?

oh geeeeez, dry humor doesn't get past you i see. yet another who can give it but not take it.
no wonder the 'pool' of available manly options reduces every day.

yes, i understood your Eye and responded with my Irish Aye ... too bad your focus is internal.
hypothetical ??? are u serious? we've been being harvested for the last 30yrs or is AI foreign to you?
(and i don't mean Artificial Intelligence - although i'm beginning to wonder)

i think you missed my point ... here let's try a more direct approach --> women outnumber men approximately 7 to 1 currently. no wonder we feel 'insecure' from the get go. men, use that insecurity to their advantage.

perhaps if women finally realize that they have both the numbers and the only viable incubators, men could easily be transformed into 'duty soldiers' and be disposed of accordingly. in other words, it is to Their (men) advantage to play nice ... much more so than ever before in history. But alas, such threads still exist.

please don't twist my words around, i'm all for cooperation.
but what i want doesn't change the possibilities anymore than the next.
before you go off the deep end, i've done my part ... grandchildren growing. but my time isn't this time and it certainly isn't any comparison to tomorrow. If we are to have a better tomorrow, why keep repeating the mistakes of yesterday?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
This is my wonderful wifes theme song. One of the strongest, most magnificent women I've ever had the priviledge to have known. When everything in the world would seem to conspire against me, she is there...claws out and fangs bared!

We met via a group of friends when she was 13 and I was 18. No, we didnt date!

About 6 years later destiny sort of threw us together. I am VASTLY a better man because of her. She is my reason for everything. As sick as it sounds, we cant stand to be apart from each other more than a couple of days. Neither of us can breath well without each other. Sappy but true.

12 years ago, she gave me our most cherished gift. Our daughter....just like her mama! Red head German/Scots! mean as all hell
but sweet with her daddy.

I would like to dedicate this video to all the women of ATS.

Ladies, without strong women we couldnt be strong men. You keep us in check when we screw up and back us up when we're right.

Did I mention that I REALLY do still love my wife of too many years?

edit on 13/2/11 by felonius because: trouble adding link

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatuscadabra
reply to post by Honor93

Incubator? this is your defense? For something that preemptively was not meant to be offensive?

The mother of my children "incubated" them if that's the term. How ever it is Eye who have raised them into the beautiful boy and girl they are! She hasn't been present. Thankfully because she stressed your very point. "that she held them for 9 months... So Eye'm left here to believe that 9 months of "incubation" are worth more to children then 10 years of passionate love and understanding and consideration and opportunity and ...this does all lead nowhere...if its equality you seek. Understand it.
If your expose' involves being better than me well...you can have that if it makes you feel better.

wow, kudos for success with your kids, bummer she bailed ... there are all kinds of women, i never said we were a 'better' breed. Not sure where your insecurity comes from but get over it.

you addressed me in this thread --> so, i would presume this statement applies to you

If your expose' involves being better than me well...you can have that if it makes you feel better.

i know better than to display feelings here ... vultures and vampires are plentiful and hungry.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by cybernetic_dude

BTW, artificial womb is being researched. So women can be made obsolete too if the need in the future so arises.
ahh, ummm, don't get your hopes up ... they've been 'studying' and working on it for decades.
that's likely one 'divine' element we are not supposed to figure out ... given that, doesn't cooperation, mutual respect, equality and a sense of unity seem much more appealing?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Wow, I am wondering where this would have gone if I would have filled in the blank???

Peace, NRE.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Thank for your truth, would like to add to your focus the following. Firstly abuse happens in many different levels and is always painful to the receiver no matter what the gender of the body is. A bully always looks for what he or she considers to be a weak victim, that doesn't mean the victim is weak.It is when we relearn to transcend the physical appearance and its limitations that we truly become strong. To do this we have to work from the roots up and not just get stuck in the roots eternally. Another thing to consider is that when you close your eyes and calm your mind, you will realize there really is no you, only thoughts that make it appear as if you were female or male. It your body that is female or male and then the ego mind latches on to these experiences and say this is so. So if you are really looking for healing, focus your energy there if not you will suffer the modern version of being a Joan of Arc. Best wishes.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
reply to post by Honor93

My opinion must have peeked your interest as you have decided to add your opinion to this thread. What fascinates me is that my thread reads "Small ____ there is nothing in the blank except what someone wants to read into it.

That's what I wanted actually. To see if something so vague could actually get most men/or women to add to the conversation without much wording as the other threads that were started. Many would add without knowing or guessing what they thought I meant.

Many women have been quiet about the threads that have been made, due to wanting to avoid conflict/IMHO. As for me I am curious to why, and to who would have such information and or confirmation. Which most do not. I wanted to call them out. I dont necessarily care who does or claims to know what.

I am a women and I dont like what has/is being said, and I decided to stand for that, if you were part then stand and if not. Well.. do what you choose.

Peace, NRE.

There actually have been worse but I've learned to avoid them.
Besides, I'm tired of the ATS penalty box.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I want to thank many of you for being a part of what I was discussing, and for others that I was not even mentioning, as I know there are still good guys out there. There is an epidemic of bashing that has hit the scene and I wanted to address it. So thanks for participating.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Of course it was, I'm a guy remember? We have 0 brain power etc. We're pretty much useless hunks of meat with reproductive organs that double as brains. SORRY CANT HELP BIOLOGY!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
How much did it cost to have a laptop installed above the oven btw? I may have to look into that. Does it just go in the vent where the microwave is or what?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

There is NO substitute for a mother and fathers love. If you take these parts of the equation away, you will have a seriously f'd up kid. Some survive but will have deep scars.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by DaWhiz

the ATS penalty box ??????
for real?
well ok, maybe i did read something about that somewhere but it just struck me odd when you posted it ... i enjoy hockey thoroughly and that sure gave me a chuckle
thankx

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
reply to post by cybernetic_dude

ahh, ummm, don't get your hopes up ... they've been 'studying' and working on it for decades.
that's likely one 'divine' element we are not supposed to figure out ... given that, doesn't cooperation, mutual respect, equality and a sense of unity seem much more appealing?

So now when I bring in artificial womb, cooperation, mutual respect, equality and a sense of unity seem much more appealing???
What happened to your men "should play nice because only women have incubators" and about men being "disposable duty soldiers"??

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by felonius

There is NO substitute for a mother and fathers love. If you take these parts of the equation away, you will have a seriously f'd up kid. Some survive but will have deep scars.

I am not talking about guardians' love. I am merely responding to the fact that some women feel because they have "incubators" where they "keep" babies for some months, somehow the rest of humanity should be indebted to them for their lifetime.
Artificial womb is not much different than a surrogate mother...if anything, it may be even better.

Considering this is ATS, I have read that the greys already have some artificial womb/ 'hive mother' stuff. Maybe they can give some help in making the human artificial womb a reality.

(BTW, I do not want kids myself)

edit on 13-2-2011 by cybernetic_dude because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-2-2011 by cybernetic_dude because: additional info

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join