It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Small ____! What Women Have To Put Up With!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by cybernetic_dude

Originally posted by Honor93
reply to post by cybernetic_dude

BTW, artificial womb is being researched. So women can be made obsolete too if the need in the future so arises.
ahh, ummm, don't get your hopes up ... they've been 'studying' and working on it for decades.
that's likely one 'divine' element we are not supposed to figure out ... given that, doesn't cooperation, mutual respect, equality and a sense of unity seem much more appealing?

So now when I bring in artificial womb, cooperation, mutual respect, equality and a sense of unity seem much more appealing???
What happened to your men "should play nice because only women have incubators" and about men being "disposable duty soldiers"??

ummmmm, which part of 'play nice' isn't cooperation, mutual respect or a sense of unity?
at least in my country, in a younger day and in current company, this is understood unquestionably.

provide as many artificial wombs as you like ...as best as i can tell, they're already doing it ... AI, remember? just because it's attached to another human doesn't mean it isn't 'artificial'.

so which of my previous posts did you not bother reading? all of them?
i am not for female domination (as you imply) ... you are picking at parts of a previous conversation with another poster ... re-read the conversation, then comment or save your bull for another china shop.

and, if you won't quote correctly, even you aren't playing nice, why should i?

What happened to your men "should play nice because only women have incubators" and about men being "disposable duty soldiers"??

i said --> "perhaps if women finally realize that they have both the numbers and the only viable incubators, men could easily be transformed into 'duty soldiers' and be disposed of accordingly. in other words, it is to Their (men) advantage to play nice ... much more so than ever before in history. But alas, such threads still exist."

and i re-iterate ~~ women have the Only viable incubators to bring forth life, yet this still isn't enough for men to instinctively play nice. interesting indeed.

the incubator comment began here: www.abovetopsecret.com... in response to the comment "We do need an egg and sperm to exist"
now, unless you care to read all of my comments and join the conversation, i have no interest in playing with a cheater. have fun

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by cybernetic_dude

just where in this thread did you get this "Fact" of yours ...

I am merely responding to the fact that some women feel because they have "incubators" where they "keep" babies for some months, somehow the rest of humanity should be indebted to them for their lifetime.
derail attempt?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by felonius

BTW, artificial womb is being researched. So women can be made obsolete too if the need in the future so arises.

There is NO substitute for a mother and fathers love. If you take these parts of the equation away, you will have a seriously f'd up kid. Some survive but will have deep scars.

I am not talking about guardians' love. I am merely responding to the fact that some women feel because they have "incubators" where they "keep" babies for some months, somehow the rest of humanity should be indebted to them for their lifetime.
Artificial womb is not much different than a surrogate mother...if anything, it may be even better.

Considering this is ATS, I have read that the greys already have some artificial womb/ 'hive mother' stuff. Maybe they can give some help in making the human artificial womb a reality.

(BTW, I do not want kids myself)

edit on 13-2-2011 by cybernetic_dude because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-2-2011 by cybernetic_dude because: additional info

I'm not even sure how to respond to this idiocy. A woman carried you for 9 months. Granted, some mothers suck to high heaven (my bio mom is one...my step made up for it in spades!).

The woman that is your mother (bio or otherwise) SHOULD be revered! You obviously have no children.

do them a favor...dont.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Empty vessels make the most noise....

*In the hospital the relatives gathered in the waiting room, where their family member lay gravely ill.
Finally, the doctor came in looking tired and somber.
*"I'm afraid I'm the bearer of bad news," he said as he surveyed the worried faces.*** **
*"The only hope left for your loved one at this time is a brain transplant.*** **
*It's an experimental procedure, very risky but it is the only hope.*** **
*Insurance will cover the procedure, but you will have to pay for the brain yourselves."***
*The family members sat silently as they absorbed the news. After a great length of time, someone asked, "Well, how much does a brain cost?"***
*The doctor quickly responded, "***£**5,000 for a male brain, and** **£**200 for a female brain..."**
*The moment turned awkward. Men in the room tried not to smile, avoiding eye contact with the women, but some actually smirked.***
*A man unable to control his curiosity, blurted out the question everyone wanted to ask,***
*"Why is the male brain so much more?"***
*The doctor smiled at the childish innocence and explained to the entire group, "It's just standard pricing procedure. We have to mark down the price of the female brains, because they've actually been used."**

(excuse the formatting, copied from an email and I only had the patience to do so much)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

They set out to murder my life and effectively did. They loved every moment of being able to make up what they want and destroy a life. Amazing how people cannot accept truths.

But heck what these people did to me is ok by you people, as wanting to kill people is great, as you people all love those 3d shooters, and watching those horror flicks, that you think have no effect on your concious minds, lol.

My response to this thread.

Yep what ever.

Words are just words, at least i am not alone in my thinking as my life proved something, much more than simplistic words written on a web board.
edit on 2/13/2011 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
NRE, I have read many of your posts and some of your threads. Regarding this thread, I have been blessed with the company of some really wonderful women. I have known true love and lost it(my own fault). I have also been cursed with the company of some true bitches, I actually married one of those and it was the biggest mistake of my life. I am divorced now. Luckily one of the wonderful women from my past and I are taking another chance. My ex-wife became the biggest mistake of my life, but she was not always that way. For awhile, I thought I had changed her into the horror she became, but my friends and even her family(many of whom are still my friends) have convinced me that I had little to nothing to do with it. My point is, that there is good and bad in everyone. Male and female. Be yourself, don't worry about the little ____'s. You sound like someone I would like to know, much more so than the bashers on the site.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I just want to say women are the best.

O yes you all are!

edit to add: and i love you all

edit on 13-2-2011 by watchZEITGEISTnow because: added the love

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
You know scanning through this thread really puts things in perspective for me. My opinion, the one that i have always kept is that 90% of people are crap. So regardless of whether they're a female or male, dating is alot like fishing for a diamond ring in a toilet. Sometimes you get lucky, you get the ring, most the time you reel in just to discover you got a turd. Its no different with woman or men. The problem in western society today is the culturally woman have evolved different then most men have due to feminism. Because of feminism, younger woman have discover that they can do all the horrible disgusting behaviors the men have done for centuries and because of social adaptation they no longer feel guilty about it, because it holds no stigmatism. Women used to hold and pass on the values of society here in the u.s. Unfortunately, that is no longer the case. Sure there are still some woman that do. Just as there are some men that do, but when the majority of society is plugged into xbox, playstation 3, wii, practicing, murder, assault, death, and destruction, as well as watching complete and utter rubbish that teachers that little girls can grow up to be sluts and whores too just like the big men can be, and not using your brain is totally cool as long as you have a rock hard body, society will continue to disintergrate. It happens. Every society goes through it, and the only ones that dont are the ones withno evolution to them such as fundamental islam, where there woman absolutely know there place under penalty of death. Western society will continue to worsen. eventually it will collapse, someday in the future it will rise again. thats just the nature of the beast. Do i think it was because of woman, no, there a symptom to the real problem, a canary in the mineshaft. When woman in a society attain utter freedom, and through that freedom corruption evolves and destroys there morals(for the majority); the society eventually follows. If anyone is to blame, blame the mean that allowed there wives to go to work to improve there standard of living, Blame the men that cheated and used and abused there wives, Blame the men that ignored and devalued there wives. Blame the men that see woman as sex objects instead of the pure awesome souls they can be. Because of these men, we are in the predicament of today, were most woman are burned out, ticked off, and think, men should cater to there every whim. Again please bear in mind this is only the 90%. If you are not like that, give me your digits, and i will consider you the other 10%.
. I think my mom said it best, "Chris, when it comes to woman, you dont owe them a damn thing, also, they dont owe you a damn thing either." Its the truth, there can be respect, there can be honor, but you know what, when it doesnt exist, give them a chance, then move on. Just as there are tonnes of men in the see, there is also a tonne of woman.

Cheers,

Camain

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
You are replaceable, to tell the truth, you are like a nail at Lowes, your a dime a dozen. You think we cant find a crap guy?? We are flooded with them, and if someone chooses you, be thankful. You were the poor puppy in the bin. Someone saw you flaws and still took you home.

Favors are all we give, and thats something that would take a lifetime for many to realize. So bash if you want.. we know. And I have sympathy for you. Awwww. Poor you!!

Peace, NRE.

omg, is this how you view men? lol...so you basically think that all men are dogs who should be desperate whining puppies begging for your approval???? that's one big delusion of grandure

No offence but gender bashing goes on all over the internet, 9 times out of 10 it's perpetrated by women so don't get your panties in a bunch at the realisation that not all men are whining puppies begging for your approval. It's beyond me why you think a man would be flattered at the thought that a woman's only involvement with him would be out of pity and because she feels sorry for him. Does this even happen in real life? I've never had a relationship with someone because they felt pity for me and i've never been involved with a woman out of pity either.
edit on 13-2-2011 by snoochieboochies because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-2-2011 by snoochieboochies because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by camain

While I agree with much of your post, I must take issue with one statement in particular

blame the mean that allowed there wives to go to work to improve there standard of living,
I assume that when you said "mean, you meant "men".
Why do you believe that men wanted their wives to go to work? Do you understand that back in the old days men used to work and women generally stayed home. In those days, the man could work and buy a house, a car and provide all of the necessities as well as some luxuries. Now with men and women working full time, most families can barely support themselves. How is this improving their standard of living? Most families are barely surviving financially. Our society is paying the price of having our wives work outside the home. Our children no longer have the guidance that they used to have with mom at home. Families drift further and further apart. As they do societal cohesion is greatly diminished. The "nuclear family" is the basis of our civilization. The nuclear family is dying. Thus it is no surprise that our society and our very civilization is also dying.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Thank you, for this hilarious thread. What is people arguing here? that some might be idiots?
I think this threads proves otherwise, that there isn't bashing as some claim, I saw the same people
repeating the same stuff, some people just love to run their mouth... thats all it is.

I love how the OP completely disregards the good post which were found in all threads.

Like some said above if you are searching for it you might find seeing it everywhere.
IMO the OP is just like the other bashers as has been stated in this thread.

Jeez I assume that when people break up a relationship they talk to their friends and bash their ex-lover
now with internet it is easier to come to a blog or forum and do the same, the difference is that a lot of us can see it.

(although I read somewhere above that assuming gets you in a lotta trouble)
edit on 13-2-2011 by Arsenis because: Grammar stuff i hope

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

And statements like these only add to the problem. If a woman is upset and speaks her mind...ohhh it must be the hormones.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

There is NO substitute for a mother and fathers love. If you take these parts of the equation away, you will have a seriously f'd up kid. Some survive but will have deep scars.

I am not talking about guardians' love. I am merely responding to the fact that some women feel because they have "incubators" where they "keep" babies for some months, somehow the rest of humanity should be indebted to them for their lifetime.
Artificial womb is not much different than a surrogate mother...if anything, it may be even better.

Considering this is ATS, I have read that the greys already have some artificial womb/ 'hive mother' stuff. Maybe they can give some help in making the human artificial womb a reality.

(BTW, I do not want kids myself)

edit on 13-2-2011 by cybernetic_dude because: additional info

I'm not even sure how to respond to this idiocy. A woman carried you for 9 months. Granted, some mothers suck to high heaven (my bio mom is one...my step made up for it in spades!).

The woman that is your mother (bio or otherwise) SHOULD be revered! You obviously have no children.

do them a favor...dont.

Re read the post, I am talking about certain women..not all. You yourself agree that not all mothers are same.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I have to tip my hat to you NRE. You most certainly brought out a range of male personalities in this thread. Whether or not it was your intention.

Those who are threatened by the anger of a female, and bite back twice as hard as they feel they were bitten.
Those who self debase in the presence of female anger.
Those who find it amusing.
Those who don't take it personal, and deal with it as they would any other issue at hand.
And of course, those who see women as somehow inferior or superior.

Quite interesting, I must say. I had the good fortune of having both a strong male, and female presence when I grew up. I see men and women as simply two sides of the same coin. I was raised to give both the same amount of due respect. And not to regard one over the other. Except where there is an obvious reason to do so. The problem I have found with that in my life, is that many on both sides do not want to be seen, or treated equally. The equality concept on both sides, can truly generate anything from approval to outright hostility.

But one thing brings out the primal in both sides very quickly. Gender remarks. A little gender "humor" seperates the wheat from the chaff quite rapidly. And the true colors from both sides come flying out in full force. Pity too. Because I've heard some hilarious ones from both sides.

I gave you an S&F for this thread after all. Because apart from it's perceived failings. It has been quite educational. Thanks.
edit on 13-2-2011 by Klassified because: ETA

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
women are the best thing on this planet, I agree with taking care of them and looking after them.
they are great, not perfect cause no one is.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

I love that joke hahaha you couldn't have said it better.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
I have to tip my hat to you NRE. You most certainly brought out a range of male personalities in this thread. Whether or not it was your intention.

Those who are threatened by the anger of a female, and bite back twice as hard as they feel they were bitten.
Those who self debase in the presence of female anger.
Those who find it amusing.
Those who don't take it personal, and deal with it as they would any other issue at hand.
And of course, those who see women as somehow inferior or superior.

Quite interesting, I must say. I had the good fortune of having both a strong male, and female presence when I grew up. I see men and women as simply two sides of the same coin. I was raised to give both the same amount of due respect. And not to regard one over the other. Except where there is an obvious reason to do so. The problem I have found with that in my life, is that many on both sides do not want to be seen, or treated equally. The equality concept on both sides, can truly generate anything from approval to outright hostility.

But one thing brings out the primal in both sides very quickly. Gender remarks. A little gender "humor" seperates the wheat from the chaff quite rapidly. And the true colors from both sides come flying out in full force. Pity too. Because I've heard some hilarious ones from both sides.

I gave you an S&F for this thread after all. Because apart from it's perceived failings. It has been quite educational. Thanks.
edit on 13-2-2011 by Klassified because: ETA

I want to thank you for understanding what this was about. This has also been quite educational for me as well. Many that know me here, know that I am not bashing, but wanted to point out that the bashing here has been quite serious. I also am aware that I may have tarnished my name for some, but that is neither here nor there.

I felt that this was something that I had to do, no wait, I wanted to do. So thanks.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
You can add anything you want to the blank, but the women bashing has to stop. No one here has been making this effort. So I will. Women are NOT the root of all evil, women are not conceded, and women are not stupid.

Women are fed up, and quite frankly NOT willing to deal with what many are discussing here on ATS. You dont like women, well there are places that you can go, and or discuss you problems. Women as a people have enough to deal with and quite frankly dealing with the child like issues of some men are not on the top of our lists.

We dont care if you want to hang out, or watch a game, or even go to a bar. YOU are not that important, but we have to act like you are. You are replaceable, to tell the truth, you are like a nail at Lowes, your a dime a dozen. You think we cant find a crap guy?? We are flooded with them, and if someone chooses you, be thankful. You were the poor puppy in the bin. Someone saw you flaws and still took you home.

Favors are all we give, and thats something that would take a lifetime for many to realize. So bash if you want.. we know. And I have sympathy for you. Awwww. Poor you!!

Peace, NRE.

What she said!

You nailed it babe.
I wish I were gay because I think I am falling in love.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
These aren't gender issues, they are social issues...

It's pretty much garbage in, garbage out.

There's a much deeper aspect to these things, however. The divine feminine has been deliberately suppressed on this planet for thousands of years, and yes, the male energies have some apologies due. Most women running around today have forgotten their true essence and biological nature, which is the definition of beauty. I could go on... but the Tantric Mongoose has a much smoother flavor:
www.nityama.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join