It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Small ____! What Women Have To Put Up With!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
You can add anything you want to the blank, but the women bashing has to stop. No one here has been making this effort. So I will. Women are NOT the root of all evil, women are not conceded, and women are not stupid.

Women are fed up, and quite frankly NOT willing to deal with what many are discussing here on ATS. You dont like women, well there are places that you can go, and or discuss you problems. Women as a people have enough to deal with and quite frankly dealing with the child like issues of some men are not on the top of our lists.

We dont care if you want to hang out, or watch a game, or even go to a bar. YOU are not that important, but we have to act like you are. You are replaceable, to tell the truth, you are like a nail at Lowes, your a dime a dozen. You think we cant find a crap guy?? We are flooded with them, and if someone chooses you, be thankful. You were the poor puppy in the bin. Someone saw you flaws and still took you home.

Favors are all we give, and thats something that would take a lifetime for many to realize. So bash if you want.. we know. And I have sympathy for you. Awwww. Poor you!!

Peace, NRE.

+24 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
That's sexist. You're bashing males just as much as you think you're being bashed.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanterZ

Count the amount of women bashing threads and get back to me... look at the post below you...

Peace, NRE.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
women are only as insignificant as they allow themselves to be ... much as any other creature.

tis a shame to read that words are still so destructive.
they are words, a dime a dozen (or cheaper), just like the 24hrs we are given each day, this too will pass.
Toughen up and remember, without us, boys cannot exist and would not Ever become men.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
your the reason why males do that

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Not all women are the same..not all men are the same. Equally neither of them deserve generalizations.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I have to point out that this is hilarious as the bashing of women has been quite significant for some time, and I find it quite amazing that all of a sudden those who are writing have not seen it. Look around people even in this thread, all of a sudden this is different?

Peace, NRE.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I don't get what your trying to say? Most men are idiots, that's society, that's life. However you, as a woman, have been warned about this every way possible. There are good guys and in fact I believe that the right woman will make the man a good man.

You've had bad experiences, I've had clingy and bipolar girlfriends. But I know that it's not every woman who will act like that. I hear you, just remember that we've all been there.
edit on 12-2-2011 by the cynic jester because: I hate Tucker Carlson

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Someone needs some chocolate.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

Yes..but as well, without us you wouldn't exist. Equality and respect are both things that require humility in understanding what it truly means to be equal.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
You don't think men have women that drag them down?

Just like The Offspring song I got a buddy with a deadbeat girlfriend, takes and takes and takes and all she "gives back" is a roll in the sheets every once in a while. Life is a two way street.

Ever hear of a book called The Secret? Go check it out, chances are you see women being bashed everywhere because you are looking for it.

Love

-Lightrule

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
I have to point out that this is hilarious as the bashing of women has been quite significant for some time, and I find it quite amazing that all of a sudden those who are writing have not seen it. Look around people even in this thread, all of a sudden this is different?

Peace, NRE.

Sounds like some guy pissed in your cheerios and now you are upset and need to vent... But like others have said you are doing exactly what you are ranting against just towards men.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

It's really not worth the fight, to me... The amount of gender-bashing threads may seem *annoyingly high* but if you take into account which posters are proactively posting to those threads it's generally the *same old sobs* Most are only succeeding in outing themselves and showing their true-colors. They risk ending up alone do in part, to their attitudes and projections. It's a vicious self-fulfilling prophecy...

edit on 13-2-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver

Peace, NRE.

we must be reading different threads then ... i've been on these boards for a few years and yes, some subjects have more 'bashing' of all kinds than others.
it would seem to this woman that you are/have been searching out the 'bashing' type threads then complaining they exist. What's the problem, exactly?
edit on 12-2-2011 by Honor93 because: fix typos

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I have to say that I was hoping that many would oppose this thread for the following that many would ignore.....

Are women all evil?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Women are the cause of all mental illnesses

Lady Haters

And thats just a few. Are you telling me that no one that has had something to say never saw any of these threads?

This is an answer for something that has been ignored.

You dont like it.. well neither did I.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatuscadabra
reply to post by Honor93

Yes..but as well, without us you wouldn't exist. Equality and respect are both things that require humility in understanding what it truly means to be equal.

was this really necessary or are you simply trying to emphasize the OPs point?
yes, i'm aware it takes two to tango, problem is, Most men see it as a one way adventure.

ps: do try to remember that you (men) could be harvested and disposed, easier than we (women) could ...

*** seems that incubation factor is quite the stumbling block
edit on 12-2-2011 by Honor93 because: add text

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
*There are tons of quality men about and they are the ones to focus on. IMHO, of course.

edit on 12-2-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Eye do absolutely agree with you though.
Eye have a daughter whom Eye perform with...and a all female dance group that Eye perform with. Eye do this because Eye get a lot more opportunities as a male. Eye make sure that they are equally involved and "showcased".

Eye have been in (allowed to be in..) some of the most awe inspiring and breathtaking situations because of my love and respect for women. When you do that though with people in general your get a great response! With women it is reciprocated greatly.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join