It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minn Metrodome Collapse...What's going across the sideline?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkest4

Originally posted by Gumerk
Another view in this video. I am failing to embed it, but it gives an even clearer and longer view of the image

msn.foxsports.com...
edit on 12-12-2010 by Gumerk because: (no reason given)

Interesting, from that footage it looks like a guy riding something, maybe a lawnmower or some sorta grounds maintenance vehicle. A reporter saying there was no one in the building is probably just misinformed, I kinda doubt theres ever 'no one' in the stadium, theres gotta at least be security or maintenance crew or something at all times during an active season I would think, especially if the roof was leaking before collapse.

edit O looks like someone called in and already had confirmed that there were in fact people working there in the morning and it was a guy on a cart so.. mystery solved, nothing paranormal here.
edit on 13-12-2010 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

Not to be a smart ask but do you guys not read the whole thread or posts above yours before you post?
Please see this post from 'tater from KY!!!

Tater got the answer, so stop guessing, please.

ETA: sorry,see you saw it darkest4.

Thanks and 73's,
Tom

edit on 13-12-2010 by tomdham because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by tomdham

You quoted where I edited in what tatter had said so yes I obviously read what Tatter said.... No I don't always read every post before simply suggesting a reasonable answer, but I will finish reading after posting to see if it was solved and if I was correct or not, which I was. Just a way to test myself and show people here that the most obvious logical answer is usually the correct one rather than jumping to supernatural/alien conclusions like most people do on these forums. At the very least, the most mundane and logical explanations should be considered and disproven before something "paranormal" is even brought under debate. Simple logical thinking is something more people here need.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by darkest4

Darkest4,

SORRRRRRY, again!
I jumped!

Won't happen again!

73's,
Tom

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Think I've nailed it :- it's the shadow of the water falling from the ceiling before the main rip opens up. Only the part of the shadow that hits the sideboards actually shows up because there is nothing for the rest of it to fall on.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
No worries, if I hadnt gone back and read after my post and made the edit, your complaint would be perfectly legit. Its frustrating when people keep chiming in to keep a silly thread alive and never read back to see if it was already debunked.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by darkest4

You mean like the post above yours???

Tom

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by BenIndaSun
[mor
I have a possible explanation: It might be one of those suspended camera rigs that they use for overhead, mid-field shots in indoor stadiums possibly being drug across the sideline due to pressure on the suspension system caused by the structural collapse or something falling onto its cables. Or it could be a scared cat-burglar, or maybe something supernatural. But the most provable thing would be my first guess.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I dont know if this has been said because I didnt read every single post, but a lot of people are saying that it is simply a shadow. Now I'm not saying its not, but it seems to go behind the bench before it is clearly visible. And I wouldnt expect a shadow to run behind the bench..

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
yeah there is no way thats a freaking shadow. to me it looks like a dog maybe a big cat.
i dont think it would be to impossible for a stray dog or cat to end up in there at some point in time and hide out.
edit on 13-12-2010 by Kurotachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by BenIndaSun

This video is really really bad, the local news had this all over, in HD and its a guy on the cart for hauling players off the field, he is having his holy**** moment. thats it.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Tharsis

look and watch again when it starts from the far left end and is going to the right, right when it gets to the bench it gets obstructed. whatever it is it's on the turf behind the bench.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
As it's been pointed out, it was a cart, a solid object.

Nothing paranormal.

Let it rest.
edit on 13-12-2010 by SeventhSeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Another view in this video. I am failing to embed it, but it gives an even clearer and longer view of the image

msn.foxsports.com...

Good link... I played it on full-screen and noticed the horse/entity/etc... not only responded to the collapse but also moved BEHIND the benches... I thought it was a shadow as well, but after it got towards the right side of the field and passed the benches, it looks wide enough that if it were a shadow, it would've covered the benches too, no? Also a person, or horse would be clearly seen. It wouldn't have a trail like something out of those vampire movies/shows.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I just zoomed in and to me it looked like a horseman, they way it moves and the size of it. Personally i don't think that is trickery from the lights. Something was there, just don't know what!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Superboywonder

I am seriously having a hard time, this is one of those moments for the continued patronage of this forum, IT IS A GUY ON A CART, WE UP HERE IN MINNESOTA HAVE SEEN THIS ABOUT A HUNDRED TIMES IN HD!!!!!, ITS A GUY ON A CART, stop making everything paranormal, this is as clear as the fact that water is indeed wet.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Saw that Tater got it straight from the horse's mouth
... That danged time-lapse footage!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracySquid7
Well couldn't it have been the roof causing the shadow as it rips and falls with the snow therefore causing the sun to be blocked and a shadow to form that moves as fast as the snow is falling. Just a theory to put out there.

yes thats what i think it is

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by G.A.G.
I see a guy riding a horse...either they are fibbing or honestly didnt know.

I've watched it several times now on different sites. I, too, see a horse!! Looks pretty clear to me.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Yea, I noticed this yesterday also.
They should it on TV and both guys mentioned that there was no one in the stadium at the time, but they didnt mention the moving object.

It looks to be a Cart over some sort, not sure why its being reported that nobody was in the stadium, when it looks to me like someone does.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomdham

Originally posted by darkest4

msn.foxsports.com...

Interesting, from that footage it looks like a guy riding something, maybe a lawnmower or some sorta grounds maintenance vehicle. A reporter saying there was no one in the building is probably just misinformed, I kinda doubt theres ever 'no one' in the stadium, theres gotta at least be security or maintenance crew or something at all times during an active season I would think, especially if the roof was leaking before collapse.

edit O looks like someone called in and already had confirmed that there were in fact people working there in the morning and it was a guy on a cart so.. mystery solved, nothing paranormal here.

Not to be a smart ask but do you guys not read the whole thread or posts above yours before you post?
Please see this post from 'tater from KY!!!

Tater got the answer, so stop guessing, please.

ETA: sorry,see you saw it darkest4.

Thanks and 73's,
Tom

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join